• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Eastern ~ Jan 16, 2016

Just back from the DVC member cruise...ready to start planning for this one!!! Can't wait!! lol

Sadly, our house selling woes have caught up with us. We have cancelled this cruise. I will not be organizing the Candy Exchange. I hope you all have a wonderful cruise.

Bobbi:sad2:

Oh Bobbi! I missed meeting you on the Member cruise... and now..you won't be on this one...So sorry!!!!!

Sadly, our house selling woes have caught up with us. We have cancelled this cruise. I will not be organizing the Candy Exchange. I hope you all have a wonderful cruise.

Bobbi:sad2:
Sorry to hear that bobbiwoz, good luck with the house

First time Disney cruise and cruisers and can't wait! There are five of us celebrating daughter's health...year and a half cancer free! Sailing Jan. 16, 2016 to Tortola, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay. Granddaughters are 4 and 9. Daughter would like to do dolphin swim and possibly 9 yr old. Nine yr old wants to kayak and sounds like we all would like to snorkel. I'm thinking of dolphin swim at Tortola and snorkeling/kayaking at Castaway Cay. Any suggestions? :yay:

First time Disney cruise and cruisers and can't wait! There are five of us celebrating daughter's health...year and a half cancer free! Sailing Jan. 16, 2016 to Tortola, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay. Granddaughters are 4 and 9. Daughter would like to do dolphin swim and possibly 9 yr old. Nine yr old wants to kayak and sounds like we all would like to snorkel. I'm thinking of dolphin swim at Tortola and snorkeling/kayaking at Castaway Cay. Any suggestions? :yay:

Congrats on your daughters health being cancer free!! That's great! You will be addicted to Disney Cruise Line once the cruise is over. You can not beat the customer service, they will spoil you rotten. We love to snorkel at Castaway Cay so we will be doing that for sure. We did the dolphin swim a few years back at Sea World loved it. It just didn't last long enough. The grandkids are going to love the kids clubs. Our first cruise, my youngest was 7 and we could not get her out of the clubs. She didn't want to even come out long enough for dinner with us, lol.

Hello again everyone! I'm so sad to see Bobbiwoz have to cancel...But a warm :welcome: to Nanaree! What a super awesome way to celebrate being cancer free! I'm sure I've missed welcoming some other new folks, I've been MIA for a bit, too much work travel and a new puppy joining the family :dog: have kept me super busy.

Any Platinum members getting ready to book excursions, spa, dining, etc??? So excited...makes the cruise more real and means we are just that much closer. :rainbow:

I'm a total newbie at this - we are taking our 1st Disney cruise with you all! We have 3 kids - our oldest daughter will be 10, our son is 8, and our youngest daughter will almost be 5. Any advice & details on fish extenders?!?

Welcome Nanaree! What a great reason to celebrate!

I'm a total newbie at this - we are taking our 1st Disney cruise with you all! We have 3 kids - our oldest daughter will be 10, our son is 8, and our youngest daughter will almost be 5. Any advice & details on fish extenders?!?

Welcome Reid Family! Your kids will have a blast! Since the Fish Extenders are not being organized on this board we are not allowed to specifically mention other places such as social media. :(

Logged in at midnight last night to check in. Booked Palo for brunch and tried to book a cabana and they were all rented.o_O

Never had a problem before. We have booked as Silver members without issue. Now we are Gold CC members and no cabanas. I guess there are many Platinum members on our cruise.
I am going to keep trying but I was very bummed all night, couldn't sleep

Logged in at midnight last night to check in. Booked Palo for brunch and tried to book a cabana and they were all rented.o_O

Never had a problem before. We have booked as Silver members without issue. Now we are Gold CC members and no cabanas. I guess there are many Platinum members on our cruise.
I am going to keep trying but I was very bummed all night, couldn't sleep

Sorry you didn't get a cabana. I heard that they are mostly snatched up by concierge guests and it's even hard for platinum to get them. Keep checking in case someone cancels!

Hello Hello.

I would like to be added to this group. This is our second cruise with Disney.
It will be me, my brother and 2 DD's both will be twelve (but not twins) :) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter