Disney Fantasy Eastern ~ Jan 16, 2016

Hello Hello. I think I posted this question on the wrong message. I am looking for the FE but cannot locate it. Can you give me a hint on how to search the search engines? Thanks.

It's on a popular social media. I'm sorry that I can't give more info. I don't like this. :(

My husband and I will be joining you on the Fantasy!
This is our first 'couples only' vacation in 5 years (last one was on the 2nd ever Alaskan Cruise on the Wonder)
My DH is Peter
Myself: Denise
We have been on 16 Disney Cruises - most on the Magic and Wonder. We did the inaugural Dream (won't do an inaugural cruise again - the people were nuts)
This will be our first Fantasy Cruise
I am looking forward to getting away with just my husband
Our two girls are staying home - one is in grade 12 in high school and will be staying with a friend and our youngest who is in grade 8 will be going on 'vacation' to grandma's house to learn how to cook while we are away.
Flying in from Toronto - hoping that there is NO SNOW when we fly out
We will come in the day prior and staying at Saratoga Springs
We are DVC members and used our points on this cruise

My husband and I will be joining you on the Fantasy!
This is our first 'couples only' vacation in 5 years (last one was on the 2nd ever Alaskan Cruise on the Wonder)
My DH is Peter
Myself: Denise
We have been on 16 Disney Cruises - most on the Magic and Wonder. We did the inaugural Dream (won't do an inaugural cruise again - the people were nuts)
This will be our first Fantasy Cruise
I am looking forward to getting away with just my husband
Our two girls are staying home - one is in grade 12 in high school and will be staying with a friend and our youngest who is in grade 8 will be going on 'vacation' to grandma's house to learn how to cook while we are away.
Flying in from Toronto - hoping that there is NO SNOW when we fly out
We will come in the day prior and staying at Saratoga Springs
We are DVC members and used our points on this cruise

Welcome to the group!

Silver Castaway Club Members--did you sign up for excursions, dinners, etc. last weekend? Are you excited for your plans? First timers, you are next!

We signed up for Palo dinner on Monday night, Palo brunch on Thursday, BBB on Sunday afternoon, a Tour to Virgin Gorda (Baths) for Tortola and the Legandery Kon Tiki tour in St. Thomas.

Ready to get back on the Mickey boat! This makes cruise #7 for us - we love Disney Cruise Line!

Me - Phil
DW - Nicki
DS - Jacob (12)
DD - London (9)
DS - Kaleb (5)

... And a bunch of other Aunts, Uncles & Cousins

Hi all - we haven't *officially* booked yet, but we're hoping to do so soon after we get my husband's work project schedule finalized! It will be the two of us and our 13-year old son. It seems a little quiet on *all* message boards and other sites about this cruise, so I'm going back and forth between hoping we can get what we want despite booking so late and hoping that other people who are bringing kids the same age! We'll absolutely want to jump in on a mixology class if we can make this itinerary work for us!

I haven't read or posted anything to this thread since January, of my! I guess I have been busy :( ... I'm in school now, and will graduate an exact week after I get back from the cruise! Happy early graduation gift to me!

And update about us:
Me: Christina
Boyfriend: Bob
I'm 40 and he is 62. No children. We live here in Florida, just outside of Orlando! We are going on the cruise with my sister and her family, including an 8 and 10 yo. They live in Illinois. My parents who were going to come had to cancel.
Bob and I are hoping to book snorkeling and sailing excursions. He also enjoys scuba diving, so he wants to look into that. I have cruised before (first Disney), but this is his first cruise. Also interested in the mixology classes. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Also, please sign us (Bob and Christina) up for the candy exchange if it's not too late.

Also, please sign us (Bob and Christina) up for the candy exchange if it's not too late.
Hi Christina! The DIS board organized candy exchange is no longer happening (I think) because the organizer dropped out of the cruise. However, I think you found the FE sign-up on the other outlet, which is still being organized. :)

Hi Christina! The DIS board organized candy exchange is no longer happening (I think) because the organizer dropped out of the cruise. However, I think you found the FE sign-up on the other outlet, which is still being organized. :)
Yep, I found it!

I just found this group and I'm so excited! This is our first Disney cruise. We are traveling with our adult children and their significant others:
DH: Darrell
DS: Michael (27)
DD: Chantel (26)
DSIL: Josh (26)
DS: Ryan (23)
DDIL: Vi (23)

Hi, I'm wondering what to do on the last day of the cruise. We have a 5pm flight home and I really don't want to hang out at the airport with a 3 and 5 year old for the day. Any suggestions on things to do and how to handle luggage?

Hi, I'm wondering what to do on the last day of the cruise. We have a 5pm flight home and I really don't want to hang out at the airport with a 3 and 5 year old for the day. Any suggestions on things to do and how to handle luggage?
Many of the cruise ports have luggage storage for the day. You can call the cruise port ahead of time and find out if Carnaval has luggage storage. Another alternative is to take the airport transfer, pick up a rental car at the airport and see the sights until your flight.

Our flight is at 4:00ish and we are considering getting a day room at the Hyatt Regency in the airport. It's $99. The hotel has a pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter