Disney Fantasy Cruise November 8th - 15th 2014 ... here we come!

Hi all!

Just checking in.....haven't been on lately as have been busy planning our December WDW trip.

So, I'm still up on the air about the FE...I guess add us for now, we can always change our mind, right? I will be honest, if the FE group gets to be too big, we might have to take ourselves off the list...

The Secret Mickey thing seems cool though, we've never done it.

Here is our info:

Stateroom 8178
me (Lori) and DH (Eoghan)

How many more days?!?!?! LOL...

I have added you to the FE list - hopefully you choose to stay on the list ;).
Too many more days !!

Hi everyone! It has been a while since I have been on here. It has been a busy summer!

Got some great news last night...... grand baby #2 will be here in April!! We will now have a total of 7 traveling in our family.

Please add us to the FE list.

Cabin 8576 - Pam, Mike, Katrina
Cabin 8578 - Leissa, Charlie, Bentley (2), Baby Burch (6 months)

I will do the Secret Mickey if nobody has taken that job yet. Just let me know. I am a little behind on what is happening with the group since I have been off here for so long.

Did we ever get a face book page started? Is anyone interested in having one?

My 2 daughters, grandson and myself are headed to WDW in 3 weeks for a quick trip. Leissa was looking forward to riding some of the bigger rides, but now she is pregnant and will have to wait until next May! We are all going back in November as a family and then again in May for Star Wars Weekends. At least in November we will know what the baby is and I can start buying her (or him lol) some Disney outfits for our trip in May!! Bentley got his personalized Mickey ears before he was ever born....so I am sure the new baby will also! :earsgirl::earsboy:

Hope you all are having a great summer! :goodvibes

Hi everyone! It has been a while since I have been on here. It has been a busy summer!

Got some great news last night...... grand baby #2 will be here in April!! We will now have a total of 7 traveling in our family.

I will do the Secret Mickey if nobody has taken that job yet. Just let me know. I am a little behind on what is happening with the group since I have been off here for so long.

My 2 daughters, grandson and myself are headed to WDW in 3 weeks for a quick trip. Leissa was looking forward to riding some of the bigger rides, but now she is pregnant and will have to wait until next May! We are all going back in November as a family and then again in May for Star Wars Weekends. At least in November we will know what the baby is and I can start buying her (or him lol) some Disney outfits for our trip in May!! Bentley got his personalized Mickey ears before he was ever born....so I am sure the new baby will also! :earsgirl::earsboy:

Hi there! Congrats on the great news - I have made the adjustment on the list

I am okay with you looking after the Secret Mickey.

I am not really on facebook much, but that is just me.

Congrats on that new grandbaby! Our first is due any day at this point (I remember being told that and waiting another three weeks) and then the one that is cruising with us on this trip is due in January! I will tell you though - good luck with the baby clothes at WDW search as I had rotten luck when we were there in May although I was looking for newborn-ish items. I had better luck online.

Hi all!
Just a quick check in from me...

As far as the Secret Mickey goes, it sounds like fun!

Is there a pinned post or something of the FE list? I have to be honest and say, if the FE group goes beyond a certain number, we'll probably only be able to do the Secret Mickey. But we'd love to do both if we can swing it.

I'd like to keep any eye out on the list, so I can let you guys know if/when we won't be able to do the FE at all. :(

I'm on FB a lot. I can make a group if you all are interested. I forgot, do we have a name? :cool1:

You can PM me your fb name or post it here if you're comfortable with that and I'll make the group. :)

Our summer is going ok so far. Pretty quiet here actually. DH is a mover, so the summer is his busy time. We are going to the US Open next weekend though, so I'm looking forward to that.

Lots of baby news here it seems, I can't even keep it all straight! :) So congrats to all!

I hate the summer and actually can't wait till Labor Day cause it means we're heading into my fave time(s) of year....autumn and winter!!

OH! And today is our 99 day mark till our WDW trip!! Whoo hoo!! Double digit dancing!!

Congratulations to everyone with all the baby news!

This is our first time cruising so I am still new with all this but I was just wondering, with regards to the FE. Could there be more than just one list and each list have a maximum of about 20 cabins (or however many seems reasonable)? That way everyone who wants to participate can.

Well, we are officially on baby watch. Since it is her first and she isn't due until Thursday, it may be next week. When he is 'done' he will arrive, and not a minute sooner! In the meantime I thought I would post what DH made for him.

FE lists - I have not even said that I would do it this trip but from past experience, it can bet to be a big crowd and quickly, with most of the action occuring closer to our sail date. I think it would be good to agree to go 20 or 25 cabins and then start a new list.

I am okay with this if that is what the consensus agrees too. Let me know. 25 is a good number.
If that is the case we should agree on a name so that we don't get confused with other FE groups if there are more. I will only do one group, so of it gets over 25, and there is a need for a new group another person would need to arrange that list etc.

Wow! Congrats to all with the new ones. The cradle is beautiful. Our last 7 day cruise we had three groups on our FE. One person coordinated (not me and they did a fantastic job) all three. In the spreadsheet they used and sent out closer to the date each cabin had an A, B, or C for the group. I believe they sorted the list based on number of people. The list began with one group, then went to two and eventually 3; they did make adjustments as necessary and we did not make many changes after a week out. The person with the list did put room changes in our FE if there were any in our group. We did not have any changes in ours though. :beach:

Wow! Congrats to all with the new ones. The cradle is beautiful. Our last 7 day cruise we had three groups on our FE. One person coordinated (not me and they did a fantastic job) all three. In the spreadsheet they used and sent out closer to the date each cabin had an A, B, or C for the group. I believe they sorted the list based on number of people. The list began with one group, then went to two and eventually 3; they did make adjustments as necessary and we did not make many changes after a week out. The person with the list did put room changes in our FE if there were any in our group. We did not have any changes in ours though. :beach:

Ah, I see what you mean. Lol not so confusing when you put it that way. OK - change my stance. I can do it for everyone (if more than one group was required). Thanks for the advice!

Off to go add a column to my FE list!

I don't even think DH and I can swing 20 rooms....I think 12 would be tops for us....so if we can't do the FE, it's totally cool and we can just do the Secret Mickey hopefully if there is one.
I know 12 is not a very high number, but last time we did an FE I think it was 11 and even that was proven to be difficult for us. I am not crafty, so bought everything we put in our group's FEs. Also, we literally had to ship a box of all the stuff down to WDW as it wouldn't fit in our suitcases....

I don't want the group to work themselves around us though, so let's see how the group grows as we get closer. Maybe there will end up being a smaller group we can be a part of. Because when we didn't do the FE last cruise, both DH and I really missed it!

Again, let me know about the FB group if anyone is interested....

Here is what I have so far for the FE list. Please take a moment to look through the list, if you are missing from the list, have information missing ( not everyone has provided room #s, participants, etc ) or if I have made any errors - please let me know

So far 9 staterooms with approximately 32 participants.

Thanks and hoping everyone is having a great long weekend!!

Zaid

DISboards Profile: 4 the Love of Disney
Stateroom:
Guests: DH (Zaid), DW (Rachelle), DS (Austin - 12), DD (Rebecca - 9), DS (Nicholas - turns 7 on cruise)

DISboards Profile: sparklechicks
Stateroom:
Guests: DW (Stacey), DH (James), DS (Max – 13), DD (Madeline – 12), DD (Mia – 9)

DISboards Profile: pepr1800
Stateroom:
Guests:

DISboards Profile: Lahmanfam05
Stateroom:
Guests: DW (32), DH (34), DD (?), DD (5), DS (15 months at time of cruise)

DISboards Profile: Disney Sweetie
Stateroom: 8576
Guests: DW (Pam), DH (Mike), DD (Katrina)

DISboards Profile: BentleysMom2011
Stateroom: 8578
Guests: DW (Leissa), DH (Charlie), DS (Bentley - 2), Baby Burch (6 months)

DISboards Profile: MickeyAB
Stateroom:
Guests: DH, DW, DS (13), DD (12)

DISboards Profile: RHMBLindsay
Stateroom:
Guests: DH (Rod), DW (Heather), DD (Madison - 11), DS (Bryden – 9)

DISboards Profile: Lorelei528
Stateroom: 8178
Guests: DW (Lori), DH (Eoghan)

Hi all!
Just a quick check in from me...

As far as the Secret Mickey goes, it sounds like fun!

Is there a pinned post or something of the FE list? I have to be honest and say, if the FE group goes beyond a certain number, we'll probably only be able to do the Secret Mickey. But we'd love to do both if we can swing it.

I'd like to keep any eye out on the list, so I can let you guys know if/when we won't be able to do the FE at all. :(

I'm on FB a lot. I can make a group if you all are interested. I forgot, do we have a name? :cool1:

You can PM me your fb name or post it here if you're comfortable with that and I'll make the group. :)

Our summer is going ok so far. Pretty quiet here actually. DH is a mover, so the summer is his busy time. We are going to the US Open next weekend though, so I'm looking forward to that.

Lots of baby news here it seems, I can't even keep it all straight! :) So congrats to all!

I hate the summer and actually can't wait till Labor Day cause it means we're heading into my fave time(s) of year....autumn and winter!!

OH! And today is our 99 day mark till our WDW trip!! Whoo hoo!! Double digit dancing!!

I am very interested in having a Face Book page....that is where I spend most of my time due to my job. I will PM you my information. Thanks!!

Also....I will put together a list of everyone that is interested in participating in the Secret Mickey. Just let me know the names of everyone participating and ages of any children. Once we get a little closer, I can collect some more information from everyone.

Have a GREAT weekend.....We are headed to Walt Disney World for a short visit!!! :woohoo:

Congratulations Gail on the new grandbaby!!! :welcome: to the world Lucas James!! Cant wait to meet you next year :-)

Thanks! We have been with them at the hospital since his birthday but have to head home today. I will be back in 2 weeks with my mom so that is good.

This isn't the baby cruising with us - unless I talk them into it anyway. That baby does not arrive until January.

I am very interested in having a Face Book page....that is where I spend most of my time due to my job. I will PM you my information. Thanks!!
Also....I will put together a list of everyone that is interested in participating in the Secret Mickey. Just let me know the names of everyone participating and ages of any children. Once we get a little closer, I can collect some more information from everyone.
Have a GREAT weekend.....We are headed to Walt Disney World for a short visit!!! :woohoo:

Pam-ok! I will set one up..but everyone..did we ever decide on a name of our group? I want to use that as our FB group name. Please let me know and PM me if you want to be in the group. I can't put it up until I have the name though. ;)

As of now, we might want to do the Secret Mickey...and then as we get closer we'll see if we can do that AND the FE or only one etc...again, no kids for us, just me and DH (Eoghan).

Thanks! We have been with them at the hospital since his birthday but have to head home today. I will be back in 2 weeks with my mom so that is good.
This isn't the baby cruising with us - unless I talk them into it anyway. That baby does not arrive until January.

Gail-Congrats!!:cheer2: Does he have that new baby smell? :) (the nice one, not the not so nice one) ;)

Oh I thought both babies were cruising! Maybe you can talk them into it :-)

Hello! We are booked for this cruise along with the East Caribbean right after as b2b cruises. We just got off the Disney Wonder on Saturday. We did b2b Alaska with the re-positioning to LA. Was wonderful! Our first Disney cruise was in December with the EB panama canal (was amazing! highly recommend the panama canal) We have so much fun on these cruises! I do find I go through withdrawls after getting home. LOL It's me (Karen), my husband Jerry and our almost 6 year old twin boys Andrew and Matthew. They turn 6 on Sept 27th. We would love to do the secret mickey exchange and also be on the facebook page if there is one??

Our cabin is 9548
Looking forward to chatting with you all and building the excitement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter