Disney Fantasy Cruise November 8th - 15th 2014 ... here we come!

sparklechicks

It's all about the Mouse!
This is the official meet for the November 8th 2014 Disney Fantasy Cruise. We did it - we booked! So exciting! Anyone else with us?

I will post information about the fish extender shortly. We have some time to plan :cool1:

My name is Stacey, and joining me will be my DH James and my DS Max 13, DD Madeline 12 and DD Mia 9!

This is the official meet for the November 8th 2014 Disney Fantasy Cruise. We did it - we booked! So exciting! Anyone else with us?

I will post information about the fish extender shortly. We have some time to plan :cool1:

My name is Stacey, and joining me will be my DH James and my DS Max 13, DD Madeline 12 and DD Mia 9!

Hi Stacey,
We have not booked, but I was trying to convince my DH to look at this one. But I just had to respond because I saw this post and I saw in your signature that you are on the 12/14/13 too! We will FOR SURE be on that one!! Hopefully will meet you then -- and maybe the year after too!

:wave2:

Will let you know if I get him on board.......he wants to wait until we're onboard to book, but considering all options....

Moving this for you to Meets board. Is this an Eastern itinerary?

Send a PM to Irish Cowboy with your meets link and he will link your meets thread to the master 2014 list. Thanks.

MJ

Moving this for you to Meets board. Is this an Eastern itinerary?

Send a PM to Irish Cowboy with your meets link and he will link your meets thread to the master 2014 list. Thanks.

MJ

TY - this is for the Western

Hi Stacey,
We have not booked, but I was trying to convince my DH to look at this one. But I just had to respond because I saw this post and I saw in your signature that you are on the 12/14/13 too! We will FOR SURE be on that one!! Hopefully will meet you then -- and maybe the year after too!

:wave2:

Will let you know if I get him on board.......he wants to wait until we're onboard to book, but considering all options....

Hi Beth!

How exciting! Are you on our facebook page?

Yes! I think the FB page has been quiet though as of late -- the meets thread has been going though! I'm hanging out on both!

PS - "BETHANY" on FB....;)

It has been too quiet! :rolleyes1

will your DD be 11 by the time the cruise rolls around to go into the EDGE? My son is almost 12 and loves the EDGE but my little Maddie couldnt get in on our last one b/c she was only 10 but by December she will be 11.

And you should book! You can always cancel and rebook on board if the price is better. But might as well get in on the early prices just in case they go up.

Hurray - someone to talk to!! DH and I will be on this cruise, the second 'leg' of a back-to-back. We will both be celebrating our 60th birthdays although mine is in May and his is in September, I can't think of a better way! Hope it makes turning 60 a bit easier :).

Hurray - someone to talk to!! DH and I will be on this cruise, the second 'leg' of a back-to-back. We will both be celebrating our 60th birthdays although mine is in May and his is in September, I can't think of a better way! Hope it makes turning 60 a bit easier :).

Congrats Gail! I will be celebrating my 40th! And my hubby and I will be hitting 15 years! So we figured why not bring the kiddies along to celebrate!

How exciting doing the back to back! That sounds wounderful!

Stacey (sparklechicks)

Congrats Gail! I will be celebrating my 40th! And my hubby and I will be hitting 15 years! So we figured why not bring the kiddies along to celebrate!

How exciting doing the back to back! That sounds wounderful!

Stacey (sparklechicks)

Sounds like you will be celebrating as well. I had not even thought about our anniversary but that will be 35 - boy, my numbers are getting really big :scared1:. How did that happen????

This is our second B2B - did one on the Magic several years ago and it was great. We were on the Fantasy last December and I had been very concerned due to the size and number of passengers and I really didn't notice any difference (other than the ship was larger). We have an aft verandah cabin and don't have to move between cruises so we can just relax both Friday night and Saturday morning and watch you all board. It really is a pretty interesting process.

I see you own DVC - we do too, best thing ever (well, besides the mouse). We have done two add-ons and there is a need for another. Maybe on the cruise, we shall see.

It has been too quiet! :rolleyes1

will your DD be 11 by the time the cruise rolls around to go into the EDGE? My son is almost 12 and loves the EDGE but my little Maddie couldnt get in on our last one b/c she was only 10 but by December she will be 11.

And you should book! You can always cancel and rebook on board if the price is better. But might as well get in on the early prices just in case they go up.

Yes, actually each of my kids will have a birthday before we board this December-- the first of which is next week!

So my oldest son & daughter will be 12 & 11 (edge). My younger two (8 & 7) will be in the club.

We were on the dream last January and my son was 3 weeks from turning 11. He was one of the oldest kids in the club, but we were sure to give him sign out privileges to let him have a bit of independence. He liked that he could come and go as he pleased (checking in with us each time too, of course).

This time will be interesting....

I am seriously considering booking this (Nov 2014) cruise though too -- will let you know if I do!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

Hi all! Jumping on board! DH and I booked last week! So excited, this is our third cruise!
Lori (45) and Eoghan (35). We are deck 8 aft. In the same room we were in last time!
We have a two week wdw vacation this December, but are already looking forward to this cruise!
We are also DVC. ;)

Hi all! Jumping on board! DH and I booked last week! So excited, this is our third cruise!
Lori (45) and Eoghan (35). We are deck 8 aft. In the same room we were in last time!
We have a two week wdw vacation this December, but are already looking forward to this cruise!
We are also DVC. ;)

Welcome Lori! What a great cruise with great ports we have! Now we just need the next 628 days to pass :rotfl2:

I see you own DVC - we do too, best thing ever (well, besides the mouse). We have done two add-ons and there is a need for another. Maybe on the cruise, we shall see.[/QUOTE]

I love our DVC - probably the best investment we have ever done! And we have taken advantage of it for sure! We are headed to a 1 bedroom Ocean View at Aulani for 9 nights this summer... needless to say we are now without points until 2014.. but 100% worth it. My hubby loves stopping at the DVC desk each cruise. This past December they were giving out really cute Christmas Ornaments. Now that is a keeper!:santa:

I'm all booked for this sailing as well. It'll be myself LiAnne (31), my husband Bill (29), son Patrick (10), and daughter Kayleigh (7). Although right now only Patrick and I know that I booked us on a second go around on the Fantasy. :rotfl2: :dance3:

We are also on the December 14, 2013 sailing of the Fantasy. So we shall see you guys in a little over nine months. :yay: I can't wait!

Oh and we are not DVC yet but man would I ever LOVE to join. Lol.

I'm all booked for this sailing as well. It'll be myself LiAnne (31), my husband Bill (29), son Patrick (10), and daughter Kayleigh (7). Although right now only Patrick and I know that I booked us on a second go around on the Fantasy. :rotfl2: :dance3:

We are also on the December 14, 2013 sailing of the Fantasy. So we shall see you guys in a little over nine months. :yay: I can't wait!

How exciting! Are you planning on telling them or making it a surprise? Can your son keep the secret? My kids are horrible at secrets. :rotfl: We always make it a surprise. I love the planning of it too!

sparklechicks said:
How exciting! Are you planning on telling them or making it a surprise? Can your son keep the secret? My kids are horrible at secrets. :rotfl: We always make it a surprise. I love the planning of it too!

I am horrible at keeping surprises. I will probably fess up after the sailing in December. Let my husband see how much he likes the Fantasy first and then spring it on him. Lol. I was only talking to my son about it because I kept debating doing a b2b on the Magic or this sailing on the Fantasy. And he is home today with me so he seemed like the one to ask.

We are also DVC. ;)

:welcome: Lorelei! DH is super excited for this trip - more so than I have ever seen him but we have 3 WDW trips planned before this one plus our first grandchild will be born in August so I do have lots to look forward to.

:welcome: LiAnne! I will say, this cruise will be #17 on DCL for us and our third on the Fantasy. I was really concerned last year before our Fantasy cruise that I was going to prefer the classic ships much more but that was not the case at all (hence the B2B). While I can't say I won't ever do the classics again, I do think that DCL did an awesome job with the Fantasy.

Love DVC - we have owned since '93 and it was the smartest thing we ever did. I have taken many a vacation that I never would have had we not belonged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter