1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Disney Fantasy Cruise November 8th - 15th 2014 ... here we come!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by sparklechicks, Feb 15, 2013.

1. glindamood

glindamood DIS Veteran

I forgot to mention yesterday - did anyone notice that DCL has posted the Jamaica excursions yet? That isn't to say they will not change before we go but it does offer up some suggestions.

Have a good day.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 4 The Love Of Disney

4 The Love Of Disney Pro-Planner

Yes there are some pretty cool looking ones on there!

4. Lorelei528

Lorelei528 DIS Veteran

ooh! They did? Excellent! I'll have to go take a look! Thanks Gail!!!

5. kalc12345

kalc12345 DIS Veteran

We will be on this cruise as well. We were going to sail on the Magic (5 night out of Miami) but Disney decided to change up everything and we got moved to the Wonder. We didn't want the Wonder so today I switched to this cruise. It was a good bit cheaper than the 7 night Magic and we really like this itinerary. We are REALLY looking forward to it. It is just so far away. Hopefully the time will pass quickly :)

6. Disney Sweetie

Disney Sweetie DIS Veteran

Hi everyone! I just moved our reservation to this cruise today. We were originally going to sail this November on the Fantasy but life got in the way and we had to move it to November 2014.

It will be myself (Pam), DH Mike and DD Katrina in cabin 8576 and DD Leissa, Dsil Charlie and DGS Bentley in cabin 8578.

Hey Gail...:wave2:....do you remember us? We were on the Southern Caribbean back in 2006 with you!! It will be good to see you again!

Are there any group activities to sign up for yet? Do we have a face book page?

We are looking forward to sailing with everyone and getting to know you all a little better over the next 17 months! :)

7. 4 The Love Of Disney

This cruise cannot come soon enough!

8. boundfordisney

boundfordisney <font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s

well after much debating I have finally made my mind up and will be booking this date. Will be myself and dh plus our grandson who will be 10 at time of cruise, he has cruised on the magic with us once before.Thought it was going to be just dh and I , yeah right lol! I love the excitement when the grandkids know they are coming with us, we take turns at bringing them each time we have cruised or gone to disney, and I expect will continue to do so every trip if they have it their way lol!So no adult only for us, might as well chuck that notion out the window! Im happy to have them along for as long as I can ! We did a cruise on the fantasy in March with 2 of our teen grandkids and they love it too! Just wish this cruise wasnt so far out! :thumbsup2

9. glindamood

glindamood DIS Veteran

Hey there! You bet I remember - interesting dinners, I must say. Hope you and Mike are doing well. Not only are DH and I on this but two of the boys, their spouses and a new grandbaby (due in January) are sailing with us as well. Can't wait.

:welcome: kalc12345 I am with you on the wait but we have a WDW trip with a Dream cruise tacked on in October and then another trip for the Flower and Garden at some point in the spring so I will just have to make do. Although I will say - that one trip we did this past spring to WDW was supposed to tide us over - ended up buying annual passes so have to go back and then we tacked on a Dream cruise when we got home. Just could NOT take seeing all those DCL buses and not be on one. What an addiction!

10. Disney Sweetie

Disney Sweetie DIS Veteran

Hi everyone! It sure has been quiet on here..... Hope you all are having a fun and safe Independence Day!!!

11. 4 The Love Of Disney

I agree. Hi everyone and Happy Independence Day from Canada!!!

12. pepr1800

pepr1800 Earning My Ears

I would love to join the FE!

13. Lahmanfam05

Lahmanfam05 Earning My Ears

Hello Everyone!
    We are officially booked on this cruise!, this will be our 4th Disney Cruise and we couldn't be more excited!
    Cruising with us will be me (32- at cruise time), DH (34), DD (8), DD (5) and DS (he will be 15mo). So that currently makes me 36 weeks pregnant right now! I'm using the DIS app to post for the first time so I hope this is right ;) I'm hoping to recruit my mom & siblings or in laws to go!!

Is there going to be a FE group? I marked some port adventures but would love anybody's input on any of them!!

Great to get to read a little about everyone!!

14. BentleysMom2011

BentleysMom2011 Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! I am Disney Sweetie's daughter. My family will be on this cruise in cabin 8578. It will be myself (Leissa), my DH Charlie and our DS Bentley. We would like to participate in the FE. Any other fun activities planned yet?

15. BentleysMom2011

BentleysMom2011 Earning My Ears

16. MickeyAB

MickeyAB Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone, we have moved an August 2014 to this cruise date and the four of us (DS - 13 and DD -12) are looking forward to our second time on the Fantasy. We would love to participate in an FE too!

17. 4 The Love Of Disney

If no one has any objection, I have no problem setting up, updating, and maintaining an FE list for this cruise. Let me know so I can get to work on it. At least it gives me something Disney-like to do for the next 480+ days lol

18. tuvalox

tuvalox Earning My Ears

Hi all,

I just booked this cruise today. First Disney cruise for me and my wife. First cruise at all for the kids. Kids will be DD(11) DS(10) and DD(7) at the time we sail.

We are going to keep it a secret from the kids. ;)

.... if we can.

19. RHMBLindsay

RHMBLindsay Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone - we just moved our cruise to this date. I originally had a January 2014 cruise booked to celebrate my 40th birthday but then DH just informed me that the week we would be on the cruise would be the same week our son's hockey playoffs start (the team might not be very happy if their goalie was on vacation during playoffs). On our cruise will be myself - Heather, DH - Rod, DD - Madison (will be 11), and DS - Bryden (will be 9).

20. MickeyAB

MickeyAB Earning My Ears

That will be fine with us. We do not use facebook, so would need to find another way to keep up. Thanks for working on this. Have you participated in Secret Mickey?

21. disneydork3

disneydork3 Obsessed with Disney

We officially booked today! My DD (11 on cruise) is going to be so happy to have all these kids her age!!! DH's b-day is on the 9th. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

We want to participate in FE too, thank you 4 The Love Of Disney, for coordinating the list.

I am so excited that we'll have Christmas decorations and activities (if they follow this year's schedule)!! Do we have a cruise name yet?