Disney Fantasy - 7 night - Western Caribbean - April 30, 2016

Forgot to add... Katelyn is with 1 "n" instead of two. (figured it was a typo but just to be sure)
And she wanted me to add.. she likes Maleficent :yay:

Good evening....we just had to switched our cruise to April instead of September due to medical reasons....this is our first Disney cruise and would love to join the FE group...is it too late? I sure hope not...

Cabin: #10090 Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Category: 04A
Deck: 10

Names: Randy (47), Ladonna (44), Whitney (28), Ella (3)

Any Celebrations: Just blessed to be able to join this Disney Cruise

Allergies: No Known Allergies for any of us four.

Favorite Character: Randy (Goofy), Ladonna (Doc McStuffins), Whitney (Minnie), Ella (Sofia the First)

If we are too late to join we understand but thought we would try...God Bless and Thank you

Ladonna

Good evening....we just had to switched our cruise to April instead of September due to medical reasons....this is our first Disney cruise and would love to join the FE group...is it too late? I sure hope not...

Cabin: #10090 Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Category: 04A
Deck: 10

Names: Randy (47), Ladonna (44), Whitney (28), Ella (3)

Any Celebrations: Just blessed to be able to join this Disney Cruise

Allergies: No Known Allergies for any of us four.

Favorite Character: Randy (Goofy), Ladonna (Doc McStuffins), Whitney (Minnie), Ella (Sofia the First)

If we are too late to join we understand but thought we would try...God Bless and Thank you

Ladonna

Thanks for the info! I will start a new group or might add you into one of the existing groups since I haven't heard back from a few cabins!

Thanks for the info! I will start a new group or might add you into one of the existing groups since I haven't heard back from a few cabins!
Just curious ..you did not put out the list yet then correct? Or you did and I clearly missed it? :rolleyes1 (very possible! lol)
I was just trying to wrap all this up as I am very glad we started this 3 months out. I do however love doing these craft things but I just want to make sure Im done with what I needed to purchase.
Thanks you,
~Nicole :)

I'm still waiting for a few more cabins to confirm that they are still participating after that I will set a different day for everyone since we have a longer cruise

Briannap~ hate to ask this but if I could.... could you put me down to deliver firs..t or near the 1st as I have some glass items and really don't want to take the change any of them getting broke by ME, lol before I get them to the FE's? :thanks:

Not a problem at all! I made a note for myself to have you deliver on the 1st day:D

Good evening brianap92...just following up with you on adding us to one of the current groups or if you have started a new group...just wanted to get started on our gifts...thank you!!!

Good evening brianap92...just following up with you on adding us to one of the current groups or if you have started a new group...just wanted to get started on our gifts...thank you!!!

Im going to make another post on here as well as the fb page...im still waiting on a few more cabins to confirm their info is correct im giving them until the end of the week to respond if not i will input your info or start another group I will have a definite answer friday/saturday:)

hey everyone
Still waiting on confirmation from the following cabins, i have other cabins that would like to participate but dont know if i will have enough for a 3rd full group so please get back to me asap:)
Barbara and family

Thanks everyone:)

Yes, thank you! I just looked it up too. lol

All measurements are inches.
The door is 28.75 x 77.75.
13.5 down from the top is a circular door marker that you ought to make allowances for...it has a 7.5 diameter.
The door assembly is 35.25 down from the top and is 9.5 tall. It extends from the edge 4.5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter