Disney Fantasy - 14 May, 2016 Western Carribean

Pygmypuff07

Mouseketeer
Hello! We just booked this cruise:cool1:. So excited! Only 415 days to go!

7-Night-Western-Caribbean-Cruise-on-Disney-Fantasy-Itinerary-C.jpg

Itinerary

1 Port Canaveral, Florida — 3:45 p.m.
2 At Sea — —
3 Cozumel, Mexico 8:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
4 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands* 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
5 Falmouth, Jamaica 7:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
6 At Sea — —
7 Castaway Cay 9:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
8 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 a.m. —

Last edited:
We will be sailing to celebrate my son's college graduation and our daughter's completion of her Master's degree. (She will finish in July of 2016.) It will be the 12th Disney cruise for my husband and I and the 8th for the kids. Our group is me, DH, DS (20) and DD (22).

So excited to see some fellow cruisers on this page! If anyone wants to start a fish extender group, I can post the link in this thread.

Last edited:
Booked our 2nd cruise!! First one was on the Dream to celebrate our oldest sons high school graduation in 2013. In 2016 we will celebrate our second sons high school graduation on the Fantasy! We are all very excited!! Any tips? We would love to hear, as I read so much more preparing for this trip than the first. Also, fish extender participation sounds fun! ....(didn't know what that was on the first cruise).

Last edited:
Hi - we just swapped to this cruise - we were booked on a Star Wars cruise, but due to my son's Jazz Band competition (dates just announced), we had to switch. This is our first cruise, and we're definitely interested in FE. Can you let me know how to join please?

I am new to DIS and Fish Extenders. Was hoping to join in on the one already started, as I am not sure what to do, but finding so many awesome ideas!

I''m new also and would like to join a FE group. Did you find out how to join and are there more than one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter