Disney Fantasy - 14 May, 2016 Western Carribean

Hi, we are first time Disney Cruisers coming all the way from Australia. I see lots of comments about the FE groups. I am hoping someone can direct me to the right place to join in the fun. Thanks!

As first time cruisers, Disney or any other, does anyone have any comments the cabins on Deck 6? They are directly above the lifeboats. Wondering if we should stretch our budget to move up a deck, or save the $$ for other things?

Our third cruise on Disney, just booked today.
Fish extenders are fun, no matter who is in the group as it is fun for those with older children or no children.
Paula, Kip and Casey (22) . We do not have a room number yet.
It is called 9A guaranteed, which means we will get category 9A or upgrade.
We would like to be on the FE list please

Last edited:

Hi, we are first time Disney Cruisers coming all the way from Australia. I see lots of comments about the FE groups. I am hoping someone can direct me to the right place to join in the fun. Thanks!

G'day from fellow Aussies, where in Aus are you from? We are on the Gold Coast in Queensland, we have done 12 Disney Cruises now and love them all.

Hello. We just had to switch from this cruise to one in December due to school dates. I hope everyone has an amazing time on this cruise! We did this itinerary last May and it was incredible.

This is our first Disney cruise and we are counting down the seconds. My grandson is 6 and it is a surprise. We have two rooms 9058 & 9056 and would love to join the fish group.:fish:

Yes, I finally found it! If you would like to send me an email I can point you in the right direction =)
Hello, are you keeping the list for the FE group. I have not seen any link to post names
If not, I will be glad to keep the list and post it when there are additions.
Here's to less than 7 months to go!

I posted wrong yesterday my grandson is only 5. Does anyone have any suggestions of things you must do on this cruise?:thanks:

Hello, I will attempt to list the FE group here.
Not sure who is keeping the list and I'd I missed you, just let me know and I will keep the list updated.
This is for everyone, with or without kids, since we are all young at heart.

I will add the names I found that someone else is not keeping.
If you can just post your room number, kids as DD 8, DS 14, DW no age needed, DH no age needed

So I have:

Selena5668
DVC2the Max, no room number yet, DW, DH, DD 22
We Love the Big Cheese
Elliephant, Oma, Opa, DD, DS 5 (grandson)
Jake1year, rm 12002, DW 41, DH 43, DD 10, DD 8

This is what I started with.

Last edited:
Not sure who is keeping the list and I'd I missed you, just let me know and I will keep the list updated.

If you can just post your room number, kids as DD 8, DS 14, DW no age needed, DH no age needed

So I have:

Grumpy_74
Selena5668
We Love the Big Cheese
Elliephant, I do not know what the abbreviation is for grandson 5.

We have three adults my daughter Colleen & me Oma & OPA along with Jack who is 5. Thanks for doing this.

Hi, joining in on this cruise! It will be me 41, DH 43, DD 14, DD 10, DD 8. Hopefully we will get more joining in!

Last edited:
I posted wrong yesterday my grandson is only 5. Does anyone have any suggestions of things you must do on this cruise?:thanks:
There are lots of things to do on the cruise for people of all ages. There is a kids place on board where they do lots of activities. There is a newsletter each day that give a list of things. Neither you or your grandson will be bored.

Not sure who is keeping the list and if I missed you, just let me know and I will keep the list updated.

So I have:

Selena5668
We Love the Big Cheese
Elliephant, Oma, Opa, DD, DS 5 (grandson)
Jake1year, rm 12002, DW 41, DH 43, DD 10, DD 8

Updated.

Hello everyone. We are 4 months from our cruisin' date.
Time to update the FE list so we can get started on having fun.
If you are still interested, let me know the ages of the people in your group, And your room number.
Ex:
Dvc2themax, room 7008, DW52, DH55, DD22, or Paula 52 (Belle), Kip 55 (Goofy), Casey 22 (Cinderella and Piglet)
Names will be needed later in case there are the talented people that want to personalized.
Provide your favorite character.
Would anyone like to walk me through how to put a countdown on here?

Unfortunately, posts have once again been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

There has been no replies to update for the fish extenders, therefore, I sadly will not be the keeper of the list.

There has been no replies to update for the fish extenders, therefore, I sadly will not be the keeper of the list.

I hope everyone that wanted to participate finds a group so their kids don't miss out! I know my son is looking forward to it with our group and would be upset if he missed out - so happy I flipped. Good luck to all!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter