• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy - 14 May, 2016 Western Carribean

@Brooke Towe and @CBrothers4 - I have sent emails to both of you too, but am recapping here for both of you as well as anyone else that may join after this post. Per my previous posts, the larger FE groups are closed - everyone needed time to finalize their shopping / personalization for their gifts.

I have started a small FE group for you - there are 3 families so far that were past the closing of the bigger list. I am going to include myself on the list to give to all of your kids as they are listed too. If anyone else books last minute and finds our cruise here, they can also be added to this group.

One thing I would suggest for all late comers too is to bring some small items for your kids too. This way, you are always guaranteed to have a few things to give them besides what they'll receive from those in this last minute group.

Here's the group as of now:

upload_2016-4-26_15-35-38.png

Will the families in group Stitch please contact me at crystalynn80@comcast.net to exchange information about our families. We are the last group. Looking forward to hearing from you.

9136, 9134

@CBrothers4 - I sent you an email. There are a few different groups that are combined into the FE for our cruise, the family you are looking for isnt on DIS. I sent their email to you so you can get in touch with them directly :)

Hi everybody. We are on this cruise with you. It is myself (Lynn) my husband (Brad) DS (Frank) who just graduated from UNF and my DD (Nikki) who attends UF. We are from Daytona Beach and added this trip at the last min. Looks like we have lots of neighbors we are in 9104 and 9106.

Hi All,

We just booked today and are so excited! We are celebrating our sons 3rd birthday and our 14th wedding anniversary. Would love to join the FE group but completely understand if it's absolutely too late. If we can join it would be fine to only include our 3yr old son.

Warm Regards,

The Williams
Hello, we have been placed in the group Stitch together. If you would could you please contact me at crystalynn80@comcast.net with your room number, and help make plans to bless our families. I also have two 3 yr olds that will be attending their first cruise. Thank you Crystal

@Brooke Towe and @CBrothers4 - I have sent emails to both of you too, but am recapping here for both of you as well as anyone else that may join after this post. Per my previous posts, the larger FE groups are closed - everyone needed time to finalize their shopping / personalization for their gifts.

I have started a small FE group for you - there are 3 families so far that were past the closing of the bigger list. I am going to include myself on the list to give to all of your kids as they are listed too. If anyone else books last minute and finds our cruise here, they can also be added to this group.

One thing I would suggest for all late comers too is to bring some small items for your kids too. This way, you are always guaranteed to have a few things to give them besides what they'll receive from those in this last minute group.

Here's the group as of now:

View attachment 164753

Just found out about FE. Would like to join.
Mack
Jennifer
John (14)
Jorja (11)
Sidney (6)

Just found out about FE. Would like to join.
Mack
Jennifer
John (14)
Jorja (11)
Sidney (6)

I'll get you added! I know some are emailing so they can get further information - can you please let me know your email so I can send that out to your group. Also - are there any favorite characters I can add for anyone in your cabin, in case anyone is personalizing in that manner?

image.png

Last edited:
jljones123@aol.com
Jorja-all Disney characters specially princesses, 11th birthday on 5/12
Sidney-all Disney characters especially princesses and Star Wars

We have a another little girl in our group. I plan to bring extra stuff for her since we are late to the game. Could we add her? 8560 Arianna(4)

jljones123@aol.com
Jorja-all Disney characters specially princesses, 11th birthday on 5/12
Sidney-all Disney characters especially princesses and Star Wars

We have a another little girl in our group. I plan to bring extra stuff for her since we are late to the game. Could we add her? 8560 Arianna(4)

I have added her in ... I am hoping everyone sees the update:

upload_2016-5-3_8-27-54.pngupload_2016-5-3_8-27-54.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter