Disney Emoji Blitz

I don't know if this has been brought up or not ...... hopefully someone has a solution.
My iphone 6 plus won't ring if I get a phone call when I play this game. No indication that I'm receiving a call until I discontinue playing it.

I just missed a call from Disney's Guest Experience Services ..... Atleast they left a voicemail.

Is this common when playing this app ?
I don't want to risk missing calls.....

From customer service

There are 90 levels at the moment, and yes you can continue to play after getting to that point in the game. There is a bug that some players are experiencing, where they cannot level up past 65, 75, or 85, but we have found a fix and we are releasing it very soon.

Yesterday morning I got the challenge of Mulan and Mushu. I played a couple of games and when I went back in the afternoon that challenge was available any more. Did I do something wrong?

Yesterday morning I got the challenge of Mulan and Mushu. I played a couple of games and when I went back in the afternoon that challenge was available any more. Did I do something wrong?

I haven't gotten it at all. I read somewhere else that what you described happened to others too. Thinking they may have done a limited early release to test it.

I just downloaded the update and Mulan and Mushu are in the diamond box - but no challenge as yet.

Oh, and for those like me who had run out of items to collect - there are new ones!

There also appears to be a new "team work" event. Basically you pick one emoji and the second is random. They both earn power at the same time. When you use the power of one it switches to the other and this continues. It means you end up being able to use an emoji's power quite a few times in one game. It is however a little distracting at first!

Yay! I'm glad you can win mushu or Mulan. I only have 70 diamonds and I won't spend real money on this game.

There are a couple of places where you do have to play with Mulan or Mushu but they give it to you when you need it. You don't have to pay for it.

I've got a level that says I need to use Mickey, Pluto or Donald's power a certain number of times. As with the Mulan and Mushu level, the second character has consistently been Mickey, Pluto, or Donald. So it looks like the game assigns the second emoji as one of the required ones regardless of whether you have the emoji or not. Already having one of them means you can get through the level faster, but it's not required that you have it to eventually finish the box.

Yikes, I just got to Box 9 and you have to use Mulan's or Mushu's power 92 times! That's gonna take a while...

If you have either one, the game gives you the other, have it or not. So they both count.

I broke down and "bought" a Diamond box to get Mushu/Mulan. I was averaging 2 or 3 Mulan/Mushu power usages per game, which meant that it was going to take between 31 and 46 games to finish Box 9. I had read on another board another box (Box 16) will take 102, so it seems like they're escalating and it'll take way to long to get through the Team boxes to finish the event on time (without playing constantly).

Yikes, I just got to Box 9 and you have to use Mulan's or Mushu's power 92 times! That's gonna take a while...

Interesting... I just reached Box 9 and it says use their power 82 times...? I'm sure I'll be there a while, regardless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter