Disney Emoji Blitz

I finished that level, so I can't go back and make sure it wasn't a typo, but I thought it said 92. Yikes, let's hope that different players aren't seeing different game requirements!

Update: I hadn't finished the level...9 more to go. Mine says "92"...yikes, I wonder if other requirements will be different...
IMG_0215_zpsadtn87ez.png

These were the requirements for the boxes for which I still have notes:
Box 1: Play One Team Game
Box 2: Swap Emojis 10 times
Box 3: ?
Box 4: Use Mulan or Mushu power 24 times
Box 5: ?
Box 6: Use Mulan or Mushu power 24 times
Box 7: Use Mickey, Donald, or Pluto power <?> times (I forgot to write down how many)
Box 8: Clear 7,700 Emojis
Box 9: Use Mulan or Mushu power 92 times (Prize: 5 gems)
Box 10: Use Mike, Sully, or Randall power 24 times
Box 11: Score 29,200,000 points
Box 12: Use Mulan or Mushu power 92 times (Prize: Silver Box (Goofy))
Box 13: Collect 1,725 coins (Prize: 3 hearts)
Box 14: Use Nemo, Dory, Flounder or Sebastian power 24 times (Prize: 1000 coins) (I left the game and when I came back it had switched to use Mulan or Mushu, but with the same number)
Box 15: Combo Cloud+Cloud 54 times
Box 16: Use Mulan or Mushu power 114 times (Prize: 1,500 coins)
Box 17: Use 132 Clouds in Blitz Mode
Box 18: Use Mickey, Donald or Pluto power 54 times (Prize: 5 lives)
Box 19: Combo Cloud+Sun 25 times (Prize: 1,000 coins)
Box 20: Use Mulan or Mushu power 114 times (Prize: Gold Box (White Rabbit))
Box 21: Use 37 Stars (Prize: 500 coins)
Box 22: Use 140 Clouds on Belle, Ariel, or Jasmine's turn (Prize: 5 gems)
Box 23: Use 168 Suns on Mulan or Mushu's turn (Prize: 2,000 coins)
Box 24: Earn 3,725 coins
Box 25: Use 114 Suns on Genie, Tinkerbelle, or Jiminy Cricket's turn (Prize: 5 gems)
Box 26: Combo Cloud+Star 20 times (Prize: 1,500 coins)
Box 27: Use Mulan or Mushu power 64 times (Prize: 10 gems)
Box 28: Blitz mode 34 times (Prize: 1,000 coins)
Box 29: Use 168 Sun on Sully, Yeti, or Beast's turn (Prize: 5 hearts) (I left the game and when I came back it had switched to use Mulan or Mushu, but with the same number)
Box 30: Use Mulan or Mushu power 90 times (Prize: Diamond Box (Mulan))

Last edited:
My box 10 glitched. When I got to it, it was Mike, Scully, Randal 24 times. Picked Randall, got four, was out of hearts went to sleep. This morning opened game, and box 20 was suddenly Mulan or Mushu 20 times... And it really was.

Meanwhile all the missions that are for multi-game cumulative goals (34 sunshines during blitz etc) are bugged and aren't counting. WHOOPS.

I finished that level, so I can't go back and make sure it wasn't a typo, but I thought it said 92. Yikes, let's hope that different players aren't seeing different game requirements!

Update: I hadn't finished the level...9 more to go. Mine says "92"...yikes, I wonder if other requirements will be different...
IMG_0215_zpsadtn87ez.png

These were the requirements for the boxes for which I still have notes:
Box 1: Play One Team Game
Box 2: Swap Emojis 10 times
Box 3: ?
Box 4: Use Mulan or Mushu power 24 times
Box 5: ?
Box 6: Use Mulan or Mushu power 24 times
Box 7: Use Mickey, Donald, or Pluto power <?> times (I forgot to write down how many)
Box 8: Clear 7,700 Emojis
Box 9: Use Mulan or Mushu power 92 times (Prize: 5 gems)
Box 10: Use Mike, Sully, or Randall power 24 times
Box 11: Score 29,200,000 points
They must be different because I just finished box 11 and I needed to score over 78,000,000 points! Maybe it's based on level??

I ended up getting through it with a genie/mulan combo. Mushu just wasn't doing it for me.

I've been using Elsa since you pick which row she clears. I pick rows with the most mulans/mushus. I'm on level 12 now and have to use their power 88 times.

I have 2 missions that are not tracking while I'm doing the Team Challenge. Not sure if it's a glitch or since I'm in the challenge it's not counting. I have had other missions count during the challenge, so I'm confused why it won't for these?

Finished Box 12 this morning, and I won a Goofy emoji. But I already had a Goofy emoji, level 2. The game has replaced my level 2 Goofy, and with a level 1 Goofy. Why am I playing this game?

Finished Box 12 this morning, and I won a Goofy emoji. But I already had a Goofy emoji, level 2. The game has replaced my level 2 Goofy, and with a level 1 Goofy. Why am I playing this game?
I'd contact Guest Services/Support and ask them what happened and how to fix the problem.

I just got to level 20 and I thought I might get new emoji but it was just an upgrade to one I already had. I expected something better since this is so much harder than any of the other challenges. I may just quit.

By the way. My level 21 is to use 21 stars

I just got to level 20 and I thought I might get new emoji but it was just an upgrade to one I already had. I expected something better since this is so much harder than any of the other challenges. I may just quit.

By the way. My level 21 is to use 21 stars
This was by far the hardest challenge yet. And the least enjoyable I think. Mostly due to Mushu being so poor and slow loading. I ended up leveling him up with a diamond box and burning though 60 full power ups that I had hoarded over months with no new challenges. I completed the full challenge today.

But at least they finally got me some new items and missions.

I'm on the last mission, and did it without mushu or mulan! I don't have enough diamonds to buy the box and I don't spend real money. I agree this one wasn't very fun.

Last edited:
I saw that there is an update available in the Apple App store featuring a Valentine's event (Marie and Daisy are featured on the icon). Given that the Lunar Event ends today, I'm thinking the Valentine's event is starting tomorrow. So, no break between events. Hopefully the Valentine's event won't be quite as hard/time consuming as the Lunar event. I personally wouldn't have finished the Lunar event if I hadn't bought one Diamond box early on (I'm also hoping there won't be as many glitches in the Valentine's event!).

Wow. Congrats to those who finished the Lunar challenge. Was the hardest by far! This next one is much more doable :)

Wow. Congrats to those who finished the Lunar challenge. Was the hardest by far! This next one is much more doable :)

I just updated my app, and I see the valentine's pic on the app. However, when I open the game, I don't have the challenge. :(

ETA: I just noticed that my mulan/mushu diamond box still has about 3 hours left. Maybe that's why I don't have the Valentine even yet.

Last edited:
HELP my anna emoji was on 996 on ponits value it said +18 wen it got to the end of the bar after i finished a game but it went down to 814 & i have no idea why

For me, the event went live after the Lunar New Year event ended (the Mulan/Mushu diamond box disappeared) and I completely closed and restarted the game.

HELP my anna emoji was on 996 on ponits value it said +18 wen it got to the end of the bar after i finished a game but it went down to 814 & i have no idea why
That sounds like a glitch. I would email/contact technical support and see if they can help you.

Hello, everyone!
I had a question about Level 26. One that of the missions is to "Blitz Mode 11x with a princess emoji". Since she had the higher point value, I chose Anna. However, when I finished a round, the gauge hadn't credited any of my progress. Ok, fine. Next round, I used Ariel. Still nothing. These are the only 2 princess emojis in my collection. Is this a support issue, or am I misinterpreting the instructions?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Are you playing the Valentine's Event? I noticed that during the last event (Lunar), not all of the level missions seemed to be recording correctly (it wouldn't give me credit for Star+Cloud/Sun missions, but it worked for "Use x Clouds" missions). I don't know why the difference, but my guess is some kind of glitch. I would contact support if you're not playing the event and it's not working with Ariel or Anna (I think of both as princesses).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!