Disney Emoji Blitz

Do the missions keep going or can you top out? I'm on level 70 and I'm just wondering how many more there are.
I maxed out at 85 a while back. No new missions in some time. But other people have reported other levels so I'm not sure what the official answer is.

I am stuck on a collection. I need 3 Pluto houses to complete that collection and move on but I have never even seen that item in my game. I see the other "rare" items continue to pop up frequently but never pluto's house. I haven't been able to get Pluto from a box either to increase my chance of the house dropping. Any suggestions? I'm afraid it's glitched to never appear or something.

Side note: the holiday event glitched on me the second day I played. Never got close to getting anything from it. I want to like this game but it doesn't seem to work properly ever.

I maxed out at 85 a while back. No new missions in some time. But other people have reported other levels so I'm not sure what the official answer is.

I am on level 79. I believe there are 90 now.

The key is to find out the last level and do not complete it!

At this time if you get to the sign "more levels coming" you are stuck there forever! When the updates add new levels you will not get them. This has been happening for 4+ months and has not been fixed it the multiple updates.

I am stuck on a collection. I need 3 Pluto houses to complete that collection and move on but I have never even seen that item in my game. I see the other "rare" items continue to pop up frequently but never pluto's house. I haven't been able to get Pluto from a box either to increase my chance of the house dropping. Any suggestions? I'm afraid it's glitched to never appear or something.

Side note: the holiday event glitched on me the second day I played. Never got close to getting anything from it. I want to like this game but it doesn't seem to work properly ever.

I really like the game! I also was glitched with the holiday event. This was caused by using game on server. Could be from using two devices or getting a new phone, or reinstalling app. They never fixed it.

About being struck on a collection. They do eventually come. Don't even worry about it or be in too much of a hurry to complete, since there is an end to the collections and to the mission levels, Just take your time and enjoy playing. Just do not hit the last mission or you will be stuck there. I do not believe that is the case with the collection items. I think if you hit the end of them, you do receive more when they are added, but I am not sure!

Looks like the Jafar challenge is out! I don't know how to get Jasmine and Aladdin though. I've got genie so it's been fairly easy getting through the Jafar levels. Really looking forward to getting new emojis :)

I am on level 79. I believe there are 90 now.

The key is to find out the last level and do not complete it!

At this time if you get to the sign "more levels coming" you are stuck there forever! When the updates add new levels you will not get them. This has been happening for 4+ months and has not been fixed it the multiple updates.

That's good to know! Is the same thing true for the other emojis? I finished fun in the sun a while ago and I haven't seen any new ones added.

Hi! I just started playing this game about a month ago. I'm enjoying myself, even though I'm really bad at this type of game (swipe 3). Does anyone know if you're meant to be able to earn Jasmine and/or Aladdin during the Jafar event?

Hi! I just started playing this game about a month ago. I'm enjoying myself, even though I'm really bad at this type of game (swipe 3). Does anyone know if you're meant to be able to earn Jasmine and/or Aladdin during the Jafar event?
My guess is that they'll follow a similar pattern as Olaf and Sven did for the Holiday event. They'll show up in the Diamond Box when the current Princess offer ends (mine says there is about 12 hours remaining).

On a similar note, I bought Olaf and Sven using gems in the Diamond box, but they have a gold frame and are now showing as being available via a Gold Box. Does this mean that I could have waited and gotten them via the Gold Box instead of spending gems? (I wasn't sure if they're showing up in the Gold Box now because I already have them or if they would have been in the Gold Box regardless of whether I had them or not). I'm trying to figure out if I have to get Aladdin/Jasmine via the Diamond box or can I wait until after the event and get them in the Gold Box.

I ended up getting Sven with a Gold Box around the time that he was available during the event. Curious!

When I logged in this morning, Jasmine, Aladdin, and the Genie are available via the Diamond Box. The Gold Box still lists the Genie, but no Aladdin or Jasmine (at this point). Both do have a gold frame around them, so hopefully they'll be available via the Gold Box (either now or soon)!

I have 5 lives and it won't let me press play? Anyone have this happen to them? How can I fix it so I can play?

They did another live stream on their Facebook page more emoji to come in the next month or 2 Chinese New Year, Peter Pan and hook and rapunzel hopefully the level glitch will be fixed with the next update

From Disney support:

At this time, our team is aware of the problem with some players not seeing the latest levels. With that being said, I can assure you that they are working on resolving it as we speak!

We don't have a direct ETA as to when the issue will be resolved, but please keep an eye on the App Store for updates as that is how the changes will be added to the game.

So, I just ran out of items to collect. Anyone else at this point know if I will just get random items, or none at all?

I've been there for a long tine. Yes, items will be appearing on the board, nothing new until they add more. Once they added more after an event, maybe they'll do that again. So when there are challenges involving items they'll be there.

I am having an issue with the Disney emoji keyboard (DEK) that I am hoping someone may be able with. Support's response was, "Well we've never heard of that before. Try the emoji stickers."

I got a new phone and I cannot get the DEK to work. I have added the app, synced to my account, activated the keyboard and allowed full access. When I toggle the keyboard, it never appears and flashes back to the alpha keyboard. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling. Any advice?

One of my level missions says I need to play 4 games with Moana, but I don't have Moana. 4 Gold Boxes later and I still don't have Moana. Is this some kind of glitch? Who would I even contact?

Alas, that is not a glitch. It's a matter of luck as to which emoji you get from the boxes, so you just have to keep trying until you get Moana (or spend the gems to swap out that mission).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter