Disney Dream September 16, 2016

Hi everyone! My husband and I are looking forward to an amazing time on our first disney cruise to celebrate both my birthday and our anniversary. I've been researching and preparing well in advance just like all of you.

I am willing to start and maintain a FISH EXTENDER group. I will follow the instructions laid out by PrincessShmoo. I think right now it makes most sense to have just one big list. If you want to join the group, just reply to this message (or any other of my messages on this discussion), "we want to join the FE" and I'll add you to the conversation (as noted above, you need at least 10 messages to participate in a conversation, which you can easily do by posting 10 test posts).

189 days and counting!!

We want to join the FE

Hello, I am new to this forum. I already completed the required test and would like to join the FE.

Hi everyone! My husband and I are looking forward to an amazing time on our first disney cruise to celebrate both my birthday and our anniversary. I've been researching and preparing well in advance just like all of you.

I am willing to start and maintain a FISH EXTENDER group. I will follow the instructions laid out by PrincessShmoo. I think right now it makes most sense to have just one big list. If you want to join the group, just reply to this message (or any other of my messages on this discussion), "we want to join the FE" and I'll add you to the conversation (as noted above, you need at least 10 messages to participate in a conversation, which you can easily do by posting 10 test posts).

189 days and counting!!

We're a family of 5 from UT, and this is our first cruise! We'd love the join the FE group too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter