Disney Dream September 16, 2016

Hello! I'm a little late to the party but would also like to participate in a Fish Extender group if possible! It's just me, my sister, and my (soon to be!) 6 yo daughter. Please let me know if there's still an FE group available!

Hi everyone,

Our Fish Extender Exchange group has reached it's max capacity. Anyone wishing to join an FE group after this post will need to start a new one or join a new one, or look on Facebook for open groups there. Thanks, and see everyone on the high seas!

Hi everyone! My husband and I are looking forward to an amazing time on our first disney cruise to celebrate both my birthday and our anniversary. I've been researching and preparing well in advance just like all of you.

I am willing to start and maintain a FISH EXTENDER group. I will follow the instructions laid out by PrincessShmoo. I think right now it makes most sense to have just one big list. If you want to join the group, just reply to this message (or any other of my messages on this discussion), "we want to join the FE" and I'll add you to the conversation (as noted above, you need at least 10 messages to participate in a conversation, which you can easily do by posting 10 test posts).

189 days and counting!!

We want to join the FE :)

Hi everyone,

Our Fish Extender Exchange group has reached it's max capacity. Anyone wishing to join an FE group after this post will need to start a new one or join a new one, or look on Facebook for open groups there. Thanks, and see everyone on the high seas!

I just saw this. If no other groups get started, is it possible to add just one more child? She will be cruising with her grandparents.

I just saw this. If no other groups get started, is it possible to add just one more child? She will be cruising with her grandparents.
Were you able to find any other groups open? We decided to cruise last minute and would love to participate in FE on our first cruise!

Hi Everyone, we are so excited to be going on our first cruise in September. It was a last minute idea after an unexpected change in our lives happened. My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary and our son is 4 and half. We are interested in FE. If someone can let me know what we need to do to be a part of it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi everyone! My husband and I are looking forward to an amazing time on our first disney cruise to celebrate both my birthday and our anniversary. I've been researching and preparing well in advance just like all of you.

I am willing to start and maintain a FISH EXTENDER group. I will follow the instructions laid out by PrincessShmoo. I think right now it makes most sense to have just one big list. If you want to join the group, just reply to this message (or any other of my messages on this discussion), "we want to join the FE" and I'll add you to the conversation (as noted above, you need at least 10 messages to participate in a conversation, which you can easily do by posting 10 test posts).

189 days and counting!!

We want to join the FE

Hi Everyone!

I know it's last minute and groups are probably closed, but if there are any FE groups open, we'd like to join! My wife (Machenta) and I (Andrew) are sailing for my 30th birthday and 1st Anniversary as well. Hope it isn't too late. Thank you!

Hi Everyone!

I know it's last minute and groups are probably closed, but if there are any FE groups open, we'd like to join! My wife (Machenta) and I (Andrew) are sailing for my 30th birthday and 1st Anniversary as well. Hope it isn't too late. Thank you!
I just learned about these too! If anyone is doing anything last minute, please let me know! My family is going on our first Disney Cruise to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter