Disney Dream Sept 1, 2013 FE 2nd Group Opened

You can still hang your fish extender on the fish that is next to the door. You can also hang magnets. Disney does not want anything that would damage the doors etc... many would hang metal over the door hangers similiar to what you would hang a wreath on etc..... hope this helps :)

Where's a good place to get the extenders?

My son and I cruised on the Wonder 5 years ago. It was our very first cruise and we had a blast even though it poured down rain every day. Every one else in by group this time are first time cruisers! Mason and Ava do not even know we are going! It is a big surprise! We are all new at the fish extender and are so excited!

This is our 2nd cruise, but first time with FE! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi - this is our first cruise and we're very excited to join the group!

DISboard username: ewok6789
Cabin: GTY (room to come)
Last Name: Brown
First Names: Kera - DM (Mickey), Derek - DH (Figment), Emily - DD9 (Sully), and Ryan - DD7 (Mike)
Celebrations: Ryan's 7th birthday
Food Allergies: Emily - peanuts and tree nuts

See you on the Disney Dream 9/1st!

Hi! :-)

I have sent out an updated FE List, hopefully everyone has received it and that I did not miss anyone. We are still needing 2 cabin numbers. Hopefully when they receive the cabin number I will get you out a new list :)

Thanks,
Cindi

We are the Chipman family
Yaya ( my mom who is turning 50) Cinderella
Keri (me who just turned 30) Minnie
Mike (my hubby) Mickey
Ethan (5) Llightning McQueen or Goofy
Amelia (aka Mia who is 3) Sophia the first or rapunzel

Our room is #6586

Please email me the list at calkeriberi21 at yahoo . Com

I am so excited to be sailing with all of you and celebrating our birthdays!!

Hello ladies I have a special gift for you in mind but I would need your initials for monograming. Please email me at calkeriberi21 at yahoo . Com

We are the Chipman family
Yaya ( my mom who is turning 50) Cinderella
Keri (me who just turned 30) Minnie
Mike (my hubby) Mickey
Ethan (5) Llightning McQueen or Goofy
Amelia (aka Mia who is 3) Sophia the first or rapunzel

Our room is #6586

Please email me the list at calkeriberi21 at yahoo . Com

I am so excited to be sailing with all of you and celebrating our birthdays!!

Hello Keri,

Welcome to our group :cool1: It's going to be a lot of fun. I have added everyone to the list and will get you a new list shortly.

Thanks,
Cindi

Hey there,

We have done an awesome job with the cabin numbers. Thank you everyone for getting me the information.

We are just missing one cabin number for Spikenlex. Hopefully we will get that number shortly.

Thanks,
Cindi

Is there still room in this group?

Yes, there is still room, this group does not close til August 4th. You are welcome to join. Please provide your info. You can post it on here or send me an email, which ever is comfortable for you.

Thanks,
Cindi

Yes, there is still room, this group does not close til August 4th. You are welcome to join. Please provide your info. You can post it on here or send me an email, which ever is comfortable for you.

Thanks,
Cindi

Great! I just sent you a PM with our info!

HI Everyone:wave2:! I beyond excited to join this group! My fiance and I will be getting married at Disney World on August 30th and we were originally planning on staying at Disney for 2 weeks after. However, when I priced a Disney Cruise, we realized we could add a Disney Cruise after getting a great deal! I originally found the 1st thread for the Fish Extender for the Sep 1st cruise was closed, and was bummed that we were too late :worried::(, but was very excited to find this second thread :banana::cool1::woohoo:. This is our second Disney Cruise.

-- DisneyCP08
-- GTY room
-- Our Family last name will be Becker (as of 8/30/13:cloud9: :) :bride:
-- Jon and Katie
-- Honeymoon :love::cheer2:
-- Katie: Minnie, Jasmine, Tiana Jon:Donald Duck Fav movie: Lion King;

Sorry for all of the smileys, I think I am having a little too much fun and am excited :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter