Disney Dream Sept 1, 2013 FE 2nd Group Opened

HI Everyone:wave2:! I beyond excited to join this group! My fiance and I will be getting married at Disney World on August 30th and we were originally planning on staying at Disney for 2 weeks after. However, when I priced a Disney Cruise, we realized we could add a Disney Cruise after getting a great deal! I originally found the 1st thread for the Fish Extender for the Sep 1st cruise was closed, and was bummed that we were too late :worried::(, but was very excited to find this second thread :banana::cool1::woohoo:. This is our second Disney Cruise.

-- DisneyCP08
-- GTY room
-- Our Family last name will be Becker (as of 8/30/13:cloud9: :) :bride:
-- Jon and Katie
-- Honeymoon :love::cheer2:
-- Katie: Minnie, Jasmine, Tiana Jon:Donald Duck Fav movie: Lion King;

Sorry for all of the smileys, I think I am having a little too much fun and am excited :beach:

Welcome!! How exciting -getting married and at WDW!!!
Donna

HI Everyone:wave2:! I beyond excited to join this group! My fiance and I will be getting married at Disney World on August 30th and we were originally planning on staying at Disney for 2 weeks after. However, when I priced a Disney Cruise, we realized we could add a Disney Cruise after getting a great deal! I originally found the 1st thread for the Fish Extender for the Sep 1st cruise was closed, and was bummed that we were too late :worried::(, but was very excited to find this second thread :banana::cool1::woohoo:. This is our second Disney Cruise.

-- DisneyCP08
-- GTY room
-- Our Family last name will be Becker (as of 8/30/13:cloud9: :) :bride:
-- Jon and Katie
-- Honeymoon :love::cheer2:
-- Katie: Minnie, Jasmine, Tiana Jon:Donald Duck Fav movie: Lion King;

Sorry for all of the smileys, I think I am having a little too much fun and am excited :beach:

Welcome to the group. I have added you :cool1: Please send me your email address since I send the list out by email. It will be a lot of fun. Couldn't imagine getting married in Disney...so exciting, best of luck and happiness to the both of you :tinker:

Cindi

Hello
I am creating a special personalized gift for the ladies in our group and was wondering if I could get your initials. Thanks so much and cant wait to sail with you!!
Keri Chipman

Hello everyone,

I sent out an updated list. We are missing 2 cabin numbers. Hopefully we will get them soon. Also, if you have not had a chance to provide your initials for Keri Chipman, please post them here or on the Facebook page. She is working on a special gift.

Thanks,
Cindi

Are the initials needs for all the females (kid girls too) or just the adults?
Mine are JRT
Thanks!

Are the initials needs for all the females (kid girls too) or just the adults?
Mine are JRT
Thanks!

Keri had this posted on Facebook...

If you are here from the second fe group please let me know adult female initials ;-)

Cindi

Hello
I am creating a special personalized gift for the ladies in our group and was wondering if I could get your initials. Thanks so much and cant wait to sail with you!!
Keri Chipman

My initials are LSA and my nieces are AMT

Thank you everyone for your responses!! I only need three more to complete the list
Sonya Macdonald
Mei Vadhanasin
Katie Becker

Thanks again
Keri

Thank you everyone for your responses!! I only need three more to complete the list
Sonya Macdonald
Mei Vadhanasin
Katie Becker

Thanks again
Keri

Hi Keri,

I couldn't stop grinning when I saw you put me as Katie Becker. It's the first time anyone has written my name with my name with my soon to be married name:cheer2: My initials will be KIB :)

I'm excited for you!! I remember the butterflies I had getting ready for wedded bliss!! So happy to be celebrating with you and Jon!! :-)

We'd like to join!!!
We are SO excited, this is our first Disney Cruise :cheer2:

There's Shallyn (43) Eeyore
Cami (19) Minnie Mouse
Christopher (12) Stitch

no allergies :)

looking forward to getting to know all of you!!! :woohoo:

We'd like to join!!!
We are SO excited, this is our first Disney Cruise :cheer2:

There's Shallyn (43) Eeyore
Cami (19) Minnie Mouse
Christopher (12) Stitch

no allergies :)

looking forward to getting to know all of you!!! :woohoo:

Welcome to the group, I have added you to the list. Just sent an updated list to everyone :)

Cindi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter