Disney Dream Sept 1, 2013 FE 2nd Group Opened

Soo excited and so far I am only missing Diane Buhlers initials :-) thanks so much for getting me your info ladies!!

Congrats!! So wishing I would have thought of this!! We actually just found out we are expecting and will have to figure out how to add!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to you too!! I'm very excited to get the list. Thanks Cindi for all of your hard work putting this together.

Your're welcome Judy. I sent a list out yesterday, did u get it? If not, please provide your email again so I can resend it to you. There are some updates that are needed, but I am working on those.

Thanks,
Cindi

Your're welcome Judy. I sent a list out yesterday, did u get it? If not, please provide your email again so I can resend it to you. There are some updates that are needed, but I am working on those.

Thanks,
Cindi

I didn't get it. snaponjrt@msn. com

Thanks,
Cindi

I had to use spaces bc I still can't post email addresses

Just found this thread, and we literally just booked our cruise. I see this FE group is closed. Is there another one by chance?

Just found this thread, and we literally just booked our cruise. I see this FE group is closed. Is there another one by chance?

Hi there. Sorry to say that this FE Group closed on August 4th since the sailing date is now to close. Many run out of time for crafting, packing and leaving early for vacations. There is no other FE Group opened for this sailing date that I am aware of. Wishing you a great cruise :cool1:

Disney Cruise Line to allow shorts in dining rooms
by Leah Zanolla
Aug 10, 2013

Disney Cruise Line has relaxed the dress code in their main dining rooms. Previously, guests were encouraged to dress in "Cruise Casual," which generally meant no shorts, swimwear or tank tops. The majority of guests used this opportunity to dress up a little for dinner, with dresses or nice pants for women and slacks for men. The new policy states that shorts, jeans, khakis and capris are permitted, but guests are still asked not to wear swimwear or tank tops.

Most Disney Cruise Line itineraries also feature themed nights where guests dress like pirates or in tropical attire. There is often a Formal Night as well. A stricter dress code will still apply for Palo and Remy, the adults-only restaurants on the ships.

Sad!! I just learned about the FEs myself and would love to participate. :flower3: I wonder, summerrluvv, if we could start a very last minute group and see if anyone else is interested? I will be happy to start and manage it if you are interested still. It may just be the 2 of us...but that's OK with me. What do you think?

Sad!! I just learned about the FEs myself and would love to participate. :flower3: I wonder, summerrluvv, if we could start a very last minute group and see if anyone else is interested? I will be happy to start and manage it if you are interested still. It may just be the 2 of us...but that's OK with me. What do you think?

Ohh, that is nice of you to offer to organize, but I think this late in the game, I just won't be able to get it together to participate. I already have too much to do, and too little time! Thank you though!:goodvibes

Just off the ship, I gotta say WOW to the FE's. AWESOME gifts, and a big thank you especially to the Chipman family for their wonderful gifts. I thought I was doing great making magnets and was so proud then I saw all the cool stuff in the hanger everyday and was so happy lol! My daughter got to do her first ever pin trading thanks to the starter set and lanyard and the pins she got and also the pins from the MacDonalds. It was all in all a wonderful time and just wanted to thank all of you!

Just off the ship, I gotta say WOW to the FE's. AWESOME gifts, and a big thank you especially to the Chipman family for their wonderful gifts. I thought I was doing great making magnets and was so proud then I saw all the cool stuff in the hanger everyday and was so happy lol! My daughter got to do her first ever pin trading thanks to the starter set and lanyard and the pins she got and also the pins from the MacDonalds. It was all in all a wonderful time and just wanted to thank all of you!

I must agree with you :cool1: We truly had an awesome FE group and many amazing gifts. It was really nice coming back to the cabin and finding something special. Can't wait for my next time....so far away :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter