Disney Dream October 6, 2013

Hello,

This is our family's first Disney Cruise and I want to get involved in the Fish Extender experience. How do I do that? I've read about it on blogs, but still don't quite understand it ... or know how to get involved. Thanks!!

Sitting at the airport to leave on a business trip... but the feeling of excitement knowing the next time I'm at the airport will be for vacation to the happiest place on earth!! Just a little over a month!! Yipee!!!:banana:

We got our cruise documents today as well!!!! Very exciting!! Although, a chilling reminder that the wedding is 32 days away and we have soooo much to do!!!!

I need a drink....or 10. Lol.

Josh

So sorry TINK1116. I hope you get to reschedule.

We recieved our cruise documents yesterday too! We upgraded to the Wilderness Lodge with the 30% off for our post cruise Disney stay. Super excited.

got our cruise documents as well :cool1: got a question when and how do you pay for excursions :confused3

Generally, I only pick up the mail on Friday's, but since everyone was saying they got their documents, I had to check it out, and yes, we have our documents. YEAH!

Hi! I'm Cecilia and I booked this cruise a while ago for me and my two sons, age 5 and 7. I've never cruised Disney but I'm a bigtime cruiser on other lines. I know I'm coming late to the party but I'd love to join in on your discussion. Be gentle...I'm new. :)

Oh...and today's my birthday. :)

Cecilia

Hi
I can add you, need cabin number, names and ages of your family

Welcome!
Hi! A friend of mine told me all about the FE thing and I love it! I'd like to participate please. Our room is 6664. Nathan is 7. Cooper is 5 and I turned 43 today. :thumbsup2

Cecilia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter