Disney Dream October 6, 2013

Hi

I put you on the list on our date thread, I updated a list today... Take a look ;)

So excited!!!

Names for 6580: David, Teresa, Noah (age 8).

I was anxious to know where the count was.. so I started the list. I have an excell spreadsheet if anyone wants it or if you think we should share it as a google doc.

I have Noted the cabin numbers if I found them in the thread. Feel free to update us with names if you would like (some people may make personalized gifts). Also please let us know the adult's that are are male and female.

Tngrl78.. is this OK, want to do it together?

6114 TrixieS: Georgia,43 (F),Norm 47 (M), Tyler (F) 18,Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
9170 Tngrl78: Scott (M) 48,Brandi (F) 34, Connor (M) 8
8172 Tngrl78: Don (M) Adult
8174 Tngrl78: Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
8010 Policycobb:Adult Male 43,Adult Female 41,Emily (F) 8
Whitfive: Adult Female
Absybabsy:Adult Female
GTY Cruisinaz:Anisa (F) 44,Kris (M) 42,Kaidyn (F) 7
7562 rlrose313:1 adult,1 adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560 rlrose313:1 adult, male child 10, male child 10
6580 Tink1116: 1 adult, 1 adult, male child 8
mansfieldmomof3: 1 adult male,1 adult female, Hayden (M) 10 Holden (M) 8 Hannah (F) 7
travelgal:

We will be traveling on the Disney Dream on October 6, 2013. We would love to participate in the fish extender exchange. There are five of us. Hayden (son 10), Holden (son 8), Hannah (7) and my husband & I. if there is a list floating around how do we get on it???:)

Happy Cruising,

mansfieldmomof3
Covington, GA

HI
When I replied last night I didn't see this was on the same thread.. lol, I was on my phone! Anyway, did you see the list above? I will add your cabin number when you post it and will update the list with it this week.
The group is growing!!

Have a great day!
Anisa

Oh my goodness...so much going on!
I am 1/4 of the Fab4 DISmoms...and sadly we have lost one. :sad: We will miss you Lori! Anyway we were still in discussion about the rest of continuing on or rescheduling. I think the decision is to carry on!

Whitfive (Michelle)
Absybabsy (Amanda)
Travelgal (Tracey)
are still traveling together and our cabin number is 6564 and we are still interested in the FE. We are one cabin but will be giving out seperate FE gifts so you will need to count our cabin 3 times. :dance3:

I can't believe how the time is flying!:cool1:

Michelle

We finally told our little ones about the cruise. They are beside themselves. We are traveling with extended family. We have 15 in our party but only 5 are participating in the FE exchange. I will post our cabin number when I know it.

Thanks,

Mansfieldmomof3

We finally told our little ones about the cruise. They are beside themselves. We are traveling with extended family. We have 15 in our party but only 5 are participating in the FE exchange. I will post our cabin number when I know it.

Thanks,

Mansfieldmomof3

How exciting!!! We have only told ours that we are thinking about going. I'm toying with the idea of going to DL over Labor Day and telling her thats what had to do instead and then surprising her the morning we leave! We'll see ;)

Thanks for the updates everyone!

Anisa

6114 TrixieS: Georgia,43 (F),Norm 47 (M), Tyler (F) 18,Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
8174 Tngrl78: Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
6564 Whitfive: Michelle (F)
6564 Absybabsy: Amanda (F)
6564 travelgal : Tracey (f)
7562 rlrose313:1 male adult,1 female adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560 rlrose313:1 male adult, male child 10, male child 10
GTY mansfieldmomof3: 1 adult male,1 adult female, Hayden (M) 10 Holden (M) 8 Hannah (F) 7
]:

The above has been updated

I was anxious to know where the count was.. so I started the list. I have an excell spreadsheet if anyone wants it or if you think we should share it as a google doc.

I have Noted the cabin numbers if I found them in the thread. Feel free to update us with names if you would like (some people may make personalized gifts). Also please let us know the adult's that are are male and female.

Tngrl78.. is this OK, want to do it together?

Whitfive: Adult Female
Absybabsy:Adult Female
7562 rlrose313:1 adult,1 adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560 rlrose313:1 adult, male child 10, male child 10
mansfieldmomof3: 1 adult male,1 adult female, Hayden (M) 10 Holden (M) 8 Hannah (F) 7
travelgal:

Thank you so much! I will be more help later on. We just got back from vacation and immediately started packing for a move. I really wanted to help with this, but the past few weeks have been extremely stressful and hectic. And the A/C went out in our current house! Ugh!

Woohoo! I am so exited now! We really need this cruise to relax.

Scott

Welcome aboard Mansfieldmomof3!

Thanks for the FE updates cruisinaz!

As for the discussion about telling the little ones - I just know from our family's standpoint, if we waited until the last minute to tell our son, he'd be p!ssed! LOL For us, the planning and anticipation is what gets us through the days, sometimes!

We've thought about waiting to tell him, but we see he enjoys the countdown so much and talking about it... and I mean a years worth of talking about it, if we waiting, we'd end up robbing him of that joy. But, that's just us.

I think surprising him really last minute would be fun to try...but we could never keep it a secret that long. The last time, we book a May cruise in early Decemeber and waited until Christmas Day to tell our son. That was torture on us to keep it a secret and not spill the beans too early.

Oh... and by the way.....

There are only 16 more Fridays to go! WooHoo!!!! :cool1:

And starting a week or so ago and going through the next month will be our chances to do our online check-ins. That really makes it seem very real and very close. Oh my, it's been ages since we've been waiting for this cruise. When we booked it, we had 72 more Fridays... now it's down to 16!

Welcome aboard Mansfieldmomof3!

Thanks for the FE updates cruisinaz!

As for the discussion about telling the little ones - I just know from our family's standpoint, if we waited until the last minute to tell our son, he'd be p!ssed! LOL For us, the planning and anticipation is what gets us through the days, sometimes!

We've thought about waiting to tell him, but we see he enjoys the countdown so much and talking about it... and I mean a years worth of talking about it, if we waiting, we'd end up robbing him of that joy. But, that's just us.

I think surprising him really last minute would be fun to try...but we could never keep it a secret that long. The last time, we book a May cruise in early Decemeber and waited until Christmas Day to tell our son. That was torture on us to keep it a secret and not spill the beans too early.

Oh... and by the way.....

There are only 16 more Fridays to go! WooHoo!!!! :cool1:

And starting a week or so ago and going through the next month will be our chances to do our online check-ins. That really makes it seem very real and very close. Oh my, it's been ages since we've been waiting for this cruise. When we booked it, we had 72 more Fridays... now it's down to 16!

16 Fridays sounds good!!! I am so excited but feel like I am behind in my planning! I guess thats because I keep checking for ADR at WDW for our pre cruise stuff. I hope I can find some cancellations!

Been thinking about the cruise a lot on our side:

Just decided to use "we go shop" for some grocery essentials during our pre-cruise WDW stay. I've never done that before so I'm pretty excited to make my list.

We have been coming up with some good FE ideas too, need to start collecting materials!

Just found these port webcams last weekend. It was fun watching the Disney dream sail by, if anyone is interested:

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/port-webcams/

:)

Been thinking about the cruise a lot on our side:

Just decided to use "we go shop" for some grocery essentials during our pre-cruise WDW stay. I've never done that before so I'm pretty excited to make my list.

We have been coming up with some good FE ideas too, need to start collecting materials!

Just found these port webcams last weekend. It was fun watching the Disney dream sail by, if anyone is interested:

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/port-webcams/

:)

That's a neat site, it has a few I haven't seen before. We've been watching the PC webcam for a few years now. The last 2 sailings we've done, we taken a big Canadian Flag with us and held it over the railing. If you have a big banner or flag, sometimes the webcam will focus in on you. DH's parents in Canada watched the last two sailings and got to see us!

Can someone tell me what I need to do in order to get added to the FB page?

Crusinaz and rlrose313, it IS a small World - we live in Gilbert too. Looking forward to cruising with you.

Thanks so much!

Can someone tell me what I need to do in order to get added to the FB page?

Crusinaz and rlrose313, it IS a small World - we live in Gilbert too. Looking forward to cruising with you.

Thanks so much!
Too funny!!! Fall break for all of us!

What is your email and I will try to send you an invite that way on FB

You can add our names to the FE list, Paula and Rob.

I could never keep a secret about a trip. I love planning and talking about it. I'd spill the beans the first chance I had.

I made a resevation for a Little Mermaid room for our one night pre-cruise stay. We were going to drive down and stay at the LaQuinta - Ocean Front in Cocoa Beach but I found a 20% off Expedia code if I downloaded the Expedia App. Now my 8 yr old has an Expedia App on her tablet. Our room with taxes was $124.36. I was happy with that. I really had wanted to stay there but I love Port Orleans FQ. We are staying at FQ after our cruise.

16 more Fridays will be here before we know it! I need to make a count down chain.

Good morning everyone!!
Below is an updated list!

6114 -TrixieS:Georgia 43 (F),Norm 47 (M),Tyler (F) 18, Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
9170-Tngrl78:Scott (M) 48, Brandi (F) 34,Connor (M) 8
8172 -Tngrl78:Don (M) Adult
8174 - Tngrl78:Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
8010 - Policycobb Rob (M) 41,Paula (F) 43,Emily (F) 8
6564 - Whitfive: Michelle
6564 -Absybabsy: Amanda
6564 - travelgal: Tracey
GTY - Cruisinaz:Kris (M) 42, Anisa (F) 43,Kaidyn (F) 7
7562 -rlrose313:1 male adult,1 female adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560- rlrose313:1 male adult,male child 10,male child 10
6580 -Tink1116:David (M) Adult,Teresa (F) Adult,Noah (M) 8
GTY -mansfieldmomof3:1 adult male, 1 adult female,Hayden (M),10 Holden (M) 8,Hannah (F) 7

What a week! We haven't had AC in almost two weeks, plus we are in the middle of packing as we move this weekend and next weekend... And today my work laptop's screen cracked. And I have lots to do because I will be out some of next week. Ugh!

Oh, and my 88 year old Dad is coming for a visit in 11 days... Right after we move. The next two weeks will be a blur! Just like this past week was...

So...Happy Friday!!! Only 15 more Fridays!

In the FE list - room 8172, that's my Dad, he's 88 and it's his first cruise. And you can add one year to the ages for room 9170 - hehehe.

Cheers everyone!
Scott

YEAH - Paid in Full - will be able to make reservations on Sunday.

Tomorrow, my girlfriend who is joining DH and I in our first part of our vacation in WDW and the Tower of Terror 10 miler is coming over to start drafting our plans for Oct. 2 - 6.

Ran a 10K race last Sunday, so feeling that I am getting that much closer for running the 5K and 10 miler the day before the cruise. My packing list will include lacrosse balls to help roll out the pains from the run. Hope there is a good special for massages on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter