Disney Dream March 7-10, 2013 - 3 Nights Bahamas

Any divers on this trip?

Also for the sail away party, it is great to drink a bottle of wine 13th deck port side bow to check out the NASA facilities? Anyone up for it?

Well, I float more than I could ever dive. :)

Your idea of watching the NASA facilities sound pretty neat. Since you've been on a Disney cruise before do you have any other tips/suggestion for us cruise newbies?

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

Greetings Everyone!

The deadline for joining the Disney Dream March 7-10 Fish Extender group is coming up next week on February 14th, Valentine's Day! Please let me know if you are interested before then.

Thanks! :wave2:

Hi all! My husband, 2 year old son and I are planning to go on this cruise. It will be our first cruise and we're excited.

Greetings Everyone!

The deadline for joining the Disney Dream March 7-10 Fish Extender group is coming up next week on February 14th, Valentine's Day! Please let me know if you are interested before then.

Thanks! :wave2:

Hello again!

As a reminder, the Fish Extender information is in post #15 of this thread and if any of you fine folks would like to join the group, please PM me.

Our cruise leaves four weeks from today!!! :banana::banana::banana:

This will be mine, my husband and my two boys (6&9) very first cruise also my boys first time to America. 13 days until we leave from the land down under on our great American holiday!!!

ktnryansmom said:
what's everyone doing in Nassau???

Atlantis Aquaventure. Boys(14 & 12, and me...) get excited everytime we see those Atlantis commercials!

I found out the hard way that the food on Castaway Cay is fantastic. We had a big breakfast on the ship and then found out that the Mahi and the Ribeyes were great on the island but were too full to enjoy them. Disney has done a great job on the island so get off the ship early and stay all day long. We are doing the snorkel trip this time then eating at the Air Bar BBQ for some really good Mahi.

We are doing a tour of Nassau this trip. Forts and Junkanoo. All the trips to Nassau and have never really seen the actual city. Anyone else doing this tour?

ktnryansmom said:
Dave did you book through DCL or did you do the comfort suites package?

DCL. We have an OBC so applying it towards cost. Also for 1st time cruisers prefer going through DCL.

Hello again!

As a reminder, the Fish Extender information is in post #15 of this thread and if any of you fine folks would like to join the group, please PM me.

Our cruise leaves four weeks from today!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Hello All,

This is my final shout out if you want to join in the fish extender exchange group for this cruise. At midnight tomorrow, February 14, we must close the opportunity to participate in the group so there is time to prepare the FE exchange goodies before the cruise.

Happy Cruisin' Everyone!! :fish:

And Happy Valentine's Day too... :love:

Hello All,

This is my final shout out if you want to join in the fish extender exchange group for this cruise. At midnight tomorrow, February 14, we must close the opportunity to participate in the group so there is time to prepare the FE exchange goodies before the cruise.

Happy Cruisin' Everyone!! :fish:

And Happy Valentine's Day too... :love:

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

Our FE group is now finalized and I will be emailing out the participant list today. Thank you to everyone who contacted me.

Time to get busy with the surprises!

Take care everybody. :)

I dont get on here too much but I had to tell someone :rotfl: I ust booked a great VGT rate. YAY! Well my husband did for for my valentines day gift :lovestruc The 7th will be my 30th birthday and my first cruise!!! I am too excited:cool1: I am a little nervous about not knowing my room location but i think the saving may be worth it. I see I missed fish extenders:( Hoping for good weather:wizard: and a great room :confused:

After finding out about this cruise trip....Im finding it difficult to focus on making ADRs for our disney trip in May. ahhh the dilemmas of disney planning :woohoo: :rotfl:

We will be on our 2nd cruise within a month. Taking my daughter and her BF for her Birthday!!

Anyone else participating in the Fish Extender exchange?

:cool1::hyper:

Is it too late to participate in the FE exchange?

Hello,

The current FE group is closed but if you and "Lady and the Mouse" would like to start up another FE group that is certainly an option. We have a couple of families in our group that are leaving 1-2 weeks before the cruise so the timeline to get the goodies together is pretty short for them at this point.

However... if you do choose to start a second FE group, I would be happy to notify all the participants in the first group to see if they would to join in yours too! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter