Disney Dream December 7 2015

Would you like to receive alcohol as a gift?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do we have ages of the boys for room 6084? I have trolled the other replies on this thread and found most of the other ages. l also PM'd the family to see if I could get a reading, but have not got an answer. I thought maybe I just missed it in this thread. I wanted to make sure that it was age appropriate.
Thanks for the heads up.

Do we have ages of the boys for room 6084? I have trolled the other replies on this thread and found most of the other ages. l also PM'd the family to see if I could get a reading, but have not got an answer. I thought maybe I just missed it in this thread. I wanted to make sure that it was age appropriate.
Thanks for the heads up.

They did not give out the ages but I will try to contact them.

I believe some FE groups set up a designated spot to check for changes. For example they may put up a dry erase board on a door and all changes need to be listed by certain time. That way everyone can look for changes.
Oh, also, I've looked at monogramming things, so if you'd like a monogrammed item, please post your initials in reply to this post. Thanks!

Stateroom 12510 - JSL, CJL, HSL, LJL

LOVE! I'm hoping this means I can take my beverage carrier and sand brush off my packing list!?!?

Also, I see you printed the list already. We just changed our room to 12510 (instead of 12010). I'd hate to miss out on your wonderful gifts. Happy crafting!

Changed it and posted it.

LOVE! I'm hoping this means I can take my beverage carrier and sand brush off my packing list!?!?

Also, I see you printed the list already. We just changed our room to 12510 (instead of 12010). I'd hate to miss out on your wonderful gifts. Happy crafting!
No problem got you covered.

Just saw that there has been changes to how much and what alcohol can be brought on the ship. This will effect FE gifts that included alcohol mixers. Please make sure you read it.

Weird! I stopped getting announcements from this thread. :(
Hadn't heard anything for a few months and thought I'd poke my head in.
Glad I did! Time to catch up... :)

It's been super quiet on this thread. Honestly, in all the threads for cruises that I have been on over the years, this has been the most quiet.
Pretty crazy. I guess folks are just super busy with the summer and now with school starting.
:laundy:

I'd love for this thread to get chatty! I'm trying to figure out what we're going to do now that Disney has gone all crazy with the alcohol policy. I had planned to stick a box of wine in my suitcase, and then carry it on, but now we have to bring bottles, so with flying in that presents a dilemma.

We are staying at the Hyatt the night before the cruise and I had planned already for We Go Shop to bring us water and soda, but I think now I'm going to order wine as well and not try and put it in our suitcases. This also poses a quandary, do I ship wine to our hotel to arrive for our stay after the cruise or just have We Go shop buy it for us? UGH. With the previous policy we could have just put a bunch of boxes of wine in our suitcases and dealt with it. Now with the 750ml limit we have to think. Plus we can't give out little bottles in the FE anymore. Not a huge deal, but it was fun. None of this changes a lot, but it does make it "different". I'm not a big booze fan, so I'm not too disappointed, only about the FE part, that was always fun to get the little boozes in the FE, but it won't make or break it. I'm just sad that I have to bring bottles and a cork screw, that's the PITA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter