Disney Dream December 7 2015

Would you like to receive alcohol as a gift?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Hi, We are 1st time cruisers. We are hoping to participate in a FE group. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!

If you're on this 12-07-2015 cruise then I'll be glad to help you. I just need your stateroom #, your family name, the # of adults and kids going and any kind of special occasion that you're celebrating.
Here is a pic of what I'm looking
fishextender_zpse6917eda.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to answer questions about a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.
s
DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I am taking the grandbabies and their parents on a Dream cruise. I would like to know about fish extender groups for the 12/07/15 cruise. I have already made one fish extender for my grandkids and their parents and I am working on one for the hubby and I. Also, I saw those "table" reserve signs on Etsy. Are those allowed to be used on a Castaway Cay and the ship?

We will be onboard celebrating our 20th anniversary! Our boys will be with us and we'd love to do the FEs with a group.
Mark- dad
Jennifer- mom
Cameron- young teen
Jacob-child

I am totally new to FEs and the DISboards, so if there's anything else I need to do, please let me know! :-)

...I would like to know about fish extender groups for the 12/07/15 cruise. I have already made one fish extender for my grandkids and their parents and I am working on one for the hubby and I. ...

We will be onboard celebrating our 20th anniversary! Our boys will be with us and we'd love to do the FEs with a group.

I'm pretty sure we will want to participate in a FE on our honeymoon cruise! We've never cruised before so this whole FE is new to us!

So is someone heading this FE for this date? I am most likely going to be booking this Cruise date. Still undecided on the 7th or the 14th. Just curious who is the "Organizer" :)

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS over the past couple of months, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

This will be our family's first DC!! Any advice and tips would be very helpful. We would love to participate in the FE process with fellow cruisers!

Amos Family
Chloe/4
Airielle/15
Mom
Dad

This is my Family's first Cruise as well, and would like to participate in the Fish Extender Program. Do we know who will be in charge of this? or is it too early to ask :)

I will start posting details as the time gets closer.

Count us in for a FE please! I'd prefer to be in a smaller FE (15 or less). This will be our first family cruise as well.

Stateroom: 12010

Jason
Christy
Hudson - turns 3 on Dec 7th, embarkation day!
Landon - 1

Last edited:
I am sooooo sorry everybody. I am a chef and I started this F.E. in the middle of busy season when I booked this trip. It is officially slow season for me and I'm back to posting. I have a list that I will gladly add your info to right now. Once again please forgive me.

Attachments

• fish extender (557x640).jpg
    fish extender (557x640).jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Mark- dad
Jennifer- mom
Cameron- young teen
Jacob-child

I am totally new to FEs and the DISboards, so if there's anything else I need to do, please let me know! :-)

I put up a picture of the list. Just provide the stateroom # for me please.

Count us in for a FE please! I'd prefer to be in a smaller FE (15 or less). This will be our first family cruise as well.

Stateroom: 12018

Jason
Christy
Landon - 1

I am capping the list at 15 staterooms. Thanks for the info I'm adding it to the list.

I'm pretty sure we will want to participate in a FE on our honeymoon cruise! We've never cruised before so this whole FE is new to us!

I have uploaded a pic of the list that I will add the info to. I need the stateroom #, family last name, & if you're celebrating any kind of special occasion.

This is my Family's first Cruise as well, and would like to participate in the Fish Extender Program. Do we know who will be in charge of this? or is it too early to ask :)

I will start posting details as the time gets closer.

I started this thread in 2014 and up until now no one has posted here. I have a list and I just uploaded a pic of it. I just need the stateroom #, family last name and if you're celebrating any kind of special occasion.

Stateroom: 12018

Jason
Christy
Landon - 1

I have added your info to the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter