Disney Dream December 7 2015

Would you like to receive alcohol as a gift?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks for the gifts! especially the kind soul who gave us baby puffs. They were a lifesaver for our toddler to snack upon departure! from us in 9600 :)

Well friends, we had a GREAT time and LOVED our FE gifts. I love that several of us had the same idea with tile ornaments, but I loved seeing the varied visions of them. :-D

Steve and Kandra, if you're checking in on here post-cruise, I would love to remake all the personalized items I made for your son. I HATE misspelling names! ;-) You can send me a message at jenpellzy@yahoo.com and let me know where to ship them and I'll get them made and sent to you.

Thanks everyone for the great FE gifts. Wow. Some of you really went all out. I felt bad after seeing some of the stuff some of you did.

My daughter enjoyed running around to the various FE and handing out the gifts to each person. And whoever handed out the sand bucket, that was BRILLIANT. Thank you! :)

Hope the adults enjoyed their D60 (Disneyland 60th Anniversary) souvenirs. :)

P.S. They did say that my daughter couldn't "officially" participate in the Castaway 5k (b/c she is only 5) but after some pleading, they agreed to let her "walk" with us but she couldn't have a bib or medal, which I was fine with. At the finish line I sprinted ahead and asked the cast member to give her my medal when she crossed the line but the cast member was awesome and said she could have her own. :) She finished with an impressive 42:51 for her 1st 5k! :)

12347888_10153703040440853_8191321081940213672_n.jpg

W
Thanks everyone for the great FE gifts. Wow. Some of you really went all out. I felt bad after seeing some of the stuff some of you did.

My daughter enjoyed running around to the various FE and handing out the gifts to each person. And whoever handed out the sand bucket, that was BRILLIANT. Thank you! :)

Hope the adults enjoyed their D60 (Disneyland 60th Anniversary) souvenirs. :)

P.S. They did say that my daughter couldn't "officially" participate in the Castaway 5k (b/c she is only 5) but after some pleading, they agreed to let her "walk" with us but she couldn't have a bib or medal, which I was fine with. At the finish line I sprinted ahead and asked the cast member to give her my medal when she crossed the line but the cast member was awesome and said she could have her own. :) She finished with an impressive 42:51 for her 1st 5k! :)

12347888_10153703040440853_8191321081940213672_n.jpg
Wasn't that awesome. Disney Magic at it's best. Or should I say, Disney Dream at it's best. She is beautiful. I know she was so proud.

Well, speaking for Cabins 2038 and 2040 we had a blast and what wonderful gifts. My grandkids, Jordon and Emma, were totally blown away by the fish extenders. I loved the varied gifts we received. I loved making the soda carriers and brushes, as well as the magnets and bracelets for the kids. It was a wonderful memory and we had such a blast. And that is a lovely young lady, congrats on the 5K. The sad thing about the trip was the ending!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter