Disney Dream December 7 2015

Would you like to receive alcohol as a gift?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1st Group: Just for reference, I believe post #268 on page 14 is the most current list.

@purfectlyweird Thank you so much for putting this together! Will you please add me to the latecomers list as well? I made a few too many, lol.

I have missed out on some posts somehow but for the late comers FE group...

Stateroom #9588
Mom- Katie
Dad- Jonathan
Corbin 4 yr old
Evie 2 yr old (she turns 2 on the 7th)

Hi all - so I had planned on bringing two items to drop off to have the characters sign for the little ones (Mikey Mail?) After reading this tip in a million places, but last night I read on someone's post that Disney discontinued doing this in August because it got to be too much. Does anyone know if this is true?

Hi all - so I had planned on bringing two items to drop off to have the characters sign for the little ones (Mikey Mail?) After reading this tip in a million places, but last night I read on someone's post that Disney discontinued doing this in August because it got to be too much. Does anyone know if this is true?

Unfortunately it's true. Here is a link to the thread. You can only bring specific items to get signed at the meet & greets now.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/dc...ey-mail-being-discontinued-in-august.3433165/

Looks like I missed the alcohol voting thing but my wife and I are fine with receiving alcohol. :) FE Group #1

Unfortunately since the poll was created, Disney changed their alcohol policy and folks can not bring on alcohol. Only beer or wine and those bottles are limited to a specific size and quantity, so the days of airplane bottles as FE gifts are over.

Me too, but will still be taking to see if they can be signed at the meet and greets :)

They will sign at the meet and greets, but on our last cruise there were families with HUGE amounts of things to be signed that clogged up the lines. I would hope that people limit their signed items to one or two per family and not a dozen for every line up.

Hi, we are about to sail, but didn't know this was where we signed up for the Fish Extenders- we have them and all the goodies!!! We are 2 rooms with 3 boys, 2 adult males and 2 adult females. State room 6608 and 6610 - what do we do?

Hi, we are about to sail, but didn't know this was where we signed up for the Fish Extenders- we have them and all the goodies!!! We are 2 rooms with 3 boys, 2 adult males and 2 adult females. State room 6608 and 6610 - what do we do?
Sadly, you should have signed up prior to this. FE lists are typically closed about 30 days out (varies) to allow time for everyone on the list to get their gifts together.

If you haven't signed up, you aren't on anyone's list. You most likely won't be getting any gifts in your FE. Unless you can catch up to people already on the list and tell them your tale of woe, I don't know how you can participate.

Thanks to everyone for the clever and awesome FE gifts that we received on our cruise. In spite of the weather we did have a great time. Thanks again to Sierra for setting up the FE list and doing such a great job with it.
Thank you also to the gal that set up the mixology class we enjoyed that so very much. Always fun to do something different.
Have a very Merry Christmas and thanks again everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter