Disney Dream Cruise December 4, 2015

What room did you have before the upgrade?

We had a deluxe family oceanview-category 8B. They gave us a cabin with a verandah a few doors down from our original cabin, still on deck 9.

And they notified out travel agent, who called us.

The last time this happened, I didn't go through a TA and they called me. But it was in 2009. I have no idea how they notify now.

Hello. My name is Yvette. I am surprising my family with a cruise on the Disney Dream on
Dec 4, 2015. My family consists of myself (DW), my husband Bob (DH) and our 10 year old son John (DS). We will be staying in Cabin 8594. I would like to see if there is any interest in forming a new "Late Comers" FE group for late comers such as my family. If there are any other cruisers that are interested in joining this FE group, please contact me. I have not been on the disboards since my families last cruise in Oct 2014. My family was in a FE group on our last cruise, but it was a Facebook based FE group. I must admit that I am a novice on how to properly use all of the features on the disboards. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Yvette Poole

poolesaredisneycrazy

Last edited:

Welcome! :welcome:

I'm coordinating this FE. Can you PM me the following?

-Cabin #
-Names, Ages, & Favorite characters
-Any allergies (please indicate if it's cabin-wide or just for specific individuals)
-Any special celebrations
-Castaway club level for each member
-E-mail (so I can send you the final list for your group when it is ready)

I'll send out a final list after the deadline!

Hello my name is Lewanda fields. my husband and I are doing our first Disney cruise together and celebrating my birthday.I would love to be part of your fish extender group?

Our cabin # is 5168
Our names are,
mike, 62, Alice in wonderland, nightmare before Christmas
Lewanda, 61, cruella devil

We are silver club members but will be gold at the end of this cruise.

My email address is dolliebear@aol.com
Please let us know if we are able to join your group
Thanks so much!
Lewanda fields

I'm sorry but the FE list is closed. A deadline was set so that people had time to plan their gifts.

Hello my name is Lewanda fields. my husband and I are doing our first Disney cruise together and celebrating my birthday.I would love to be part of your fish extender group?

Our cabin # is 5168
Our names are,
mike, 62, Alice in wonderland, nightmare before Christmas
Lewanda, 61, cruella devil

We are silver club members but will be gold at the end of this cruise.

My email address is dolliebear@aol.com
Please let us know if we are able to join your group
Thanks so much!
Lewanda fields

Lewanda,

Hello. We would love to have you and your husband in our "new" (Late Comers FE group)
for this cruise. I have sent you a private message and a email. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yvette Poole

Ok I did send a reply to the email, not sure what happened. No prolem

@swilhelm I just learned that some folks were replying to their DIS email notification of a PM instead of logging into DIS and replying to the PM itself, not realizing that it wouldn't get back to me. Maybe that's what happened?

@poolesaredisneycrazy is coordinating a second FE group if you're interested!

Yay! Cannot wait. Will be working on getting my fish extender gifts ready today! It will be here before we know it.

Not long now! Woohoo!!

Am I reading correctly on this? With only 3 nights, there is NO formal/dressy night at dinner? If I'm wrong, let me know, too, please. Packing tomorrow. :)

:santa::yay::dogdance:

Not long now! Woohoo!!

Am I reading correctly on this? With only 3 nights, there is NO formal/dressy night at dinner? If I'm wrong, let me know, too, please. Packing tomorrow. :)

:santa::yay::dogdance:
Correct. Though the 3rd night is optional for formal dress or cruise casual. So it's up to you. Can't wait. Almost here.

Do you know if people usually opt to do the formal? I don't mind but I don't want to be the only one haha!

We did on our last cruise, but that was for our anniversary so we wanted to make it special. I wear dresses each night to dinner. Only because we don't go many places that require us to dress up. Have fun with it. If you want to dress formal do it!! I can promise you that you won't be the only one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter