Disney Dream Cruise December 4, 2015

May I ask where you got your Mickey Ears Magnet? That one looks a lot better than the one I made. (I'll admit that I may have messed it up myself). Yours looks like one whole piece. Is it?
I got my Santa Mickey from http://www.disboards.com/threads/stateroom-mickey-ears-and-then-some.2172891/ Yes, it was in two parts but I laminated as one. If you want me to laminate one for you just let me know.

And we can always work out something to make sure you get the extra floats we don't need.:)

Thinking maybe I need to do an 11th message before I can PM? Nothing like waiting until the 11th hour...

today's the deadline for the FE, but since I won't be able to work on it until tomorrow night, I'll be accepting late entries ;)

PM me if you want to participate in the FE!!!!!

Hi everyone, I have not been on here in months as it was a very slow start, but I see it has picked up quite a bit since then. I ended up joining a Facebook FE group months ago, but I would like to stay on roll call and partake in a meet and greet if there will be one. This seems to be an amazing group!

I haven't ordered anything for our room before but our son is turning 9 on the cruise and we are thinking about having something for his birthday in the room. I wish they had something star wars themed though now that star wars is joining the ship. He is a huge star wars fan! It's the whole reason we changed plans from a cruise on the magic to the dream!

Hi Tiffany, our son is 11 and he is a huge Star Wars fan as well. I bet they would have lots to talk about, lol.

Just waiting on some missing info from some folks (check your PMs - I might have messaged you!) and then the list will be sent out.

Hi everyone, I have not been on here in months as it was a very slow start, but I see it has picked up quite a bit since then. I ended up joining a Facebook FE group months ago, but I would like to stay on roll call and partake in a meet and greet if there will be one. This seems to be an amazing group!
I would've never thought to check out Facebook for FE. Would love to have a meet and greet.

Hi Amanda, I am in a group of fifteen. I have to stop picking up things as I don't know how I will get it there. I'll have to pack an extra suitcase I guess, lol. I would love to do a meet and greet. I am not sure if anyone else here would be interested, but I think it would be really nice. The temperature is really starting to cool down here now so I am really looking forward to a warmer climate. I hope it stays nice and warm in Florida for the two weeks we are there

Okay I've got the final FE list! I'll email it out after work. :mickeyjum
It looks like you mY have had a delay in sending out the list. Please let me know when it's sent out so I can make sure I received it. Thanks again for putting this together for us!

Hi Amanda, I am in a group of fifteen. I have to stop picking up things as I don't know how I will get it there. I'll have to pack an extra suitcase I guess, lol. I would love to do a meet and greet. I am not sure if anyone else here would be interested, but I think it would be really nice. The temperature is really starting to cool down here now so I am really looking forward to a warmer climate. I hope it stays nice and warm in Florida for the two weeks we are there
Don't think you will have any issues with it being warm. We are still high 80's low 90's most days.

FE lists are out! Check your emails/PM inboxes and let me know if any corrections need to be made! :mickeyjum

Hello, we seem not to be on the list and joined this thread months ago back in the summer. I have been messaging with several of you since then. Tiffany, Patrick and Jacob Polito. Room 7676. Can you please make sure we get added?

Just checked and we requested back at the end if June so I feel confident we made the deadline :) we are going to Mickey ' s Halloween tomorrow in Orlando and I will be thinking about all my shipmates! I know this is going to be a Magical cruise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter