• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream 4 night 24th December 2015

Soooo exciting!!! First time cruisers here!! My MIL and FIL, my family (me, hubby, 3 boys, 1 girl) and my SIL's fam ( her, hubby, 2 girls). Would love to be in a FE group!! Anybody got room for us!?

Welcome Momof4wifeof1. We decided to close our FE to new families. Hope someone starts a new one!

Welcome to everyone new! We paid off the final balance last week so we could try to book a cabana and were lucky! Now lets hope for great weather on the Castaway Cay day. Still trying to sort out what we will do in terms of gifts, etc.. most likely we will bring one small gift each since we are flying from Canada, but will bring our little mickey christmas tree we bought onboard a few years ago and our stockings...

We are staying at Saratoga Springs pre cruise and currently have 2 nights at Vero Beach post - we still need to book 2 more nights after vero beach. - we are flying in and out of Fort Lauderdale, so if anyone has any great suggestions for places to stay that would be great!

Originally we weren't planning on going to WDW pre cruise but since we heard it's the last year for the Osbourne Lights at Hollywood Studios we booked a two day stay. We are staying at The Boardwalk so at least we are walking distance to our two favorite parks. I just can't believe we signed up to go fight the crowds, we never go to WDW during peak park times.

Us two Claire! Excited also. Got Palo the times we wanted as well. Do you get the character meet and greet tickets when you board? Never done that before not having kids but last time for fun we did line up. It was fun! But it is Christmas... Nobody will judge me lol..

Paula Sedley-Burke, when you board head straight to guest services and get all of your hard ticket events booked. They will handle the character meet and greets as well as any tastings that might be offered.

The only things we have booked so far are Remy Champagne Brunch, Stuart's Cove Scuba Diving and a Cabana on Castaway Cay. Counting down the days.

Hello Fellow Cruisers! Does anyone know of any open FE groups my family can join for this Cruise Dec 24-28? Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone. I had offered to do the FE, and then I got super busy. A week ago we got to see the Fantasy sail at Port Canaveral, now my kids keeping asking if I got the FE started! So if those who want to participate will start sending me cabin numbers and number of adults/children via PM I will get a list started.
Hi! Have all the FE been filled? My family would love to join if possible.. we have done several on other Disney cruises and were so much fun!

Soooo exciting!!! First time cruisers here!! My MIL and FIL, my family (me, hubby, 3 boys, 1 girl) and my SIL's fam ( her, hubby, 2 girls). Would love to be in a FE group!! Anybody got room for us!?
Hello, I have had no luck in joining a FE group.. have you? I can create one if you would like to join. We have done a FE on every cruise we have been on and I don't want to miss out this time.. lol. I have 1 other family of 3 that are in. Please let me know! Thanks!

Hello, I have had no luck in joining a FE group.. have you? I can create one if you would like to join. We have done a FE on every cruise we have been on and I don't want to miss out this time.. lol. I have 1 other family of 3 that are in. Please let me know! Thanks!

I did find one that another family had cancelled on. It was def luck and timing! If you decide to start another Lmk b/c I think I know a couple other families looking for one! Not much longer til we sail away!!!

I did find one that another family had cancelled on. It was def luck and timing! If you decide to start another Lmk b/c I think I know a couple other families looking for one! Not much longer til we sail away!!!
Please send them my way! I will be more than happy to start a "last minute" FE group for those who are interested!

Hi all, hope I have done this right!

We booked this cruise a few months ago, and the day we board will be my DD's 7th birthday!

Really looking forward to a different type of Christmas :santa:

So join in the planning here and if anyone wants to volunteer to organise an FE group, that would be great :goodvibes

EDIT: Paula has kindly offered to organise a small FE, here is the link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3363266"

EDIT 12 Feb 2015 - FE now closed.

Claire :)
Hi Claire,
Just an FYI in case anyone wants to join a FE Group and has not had the opportunity I have started one and here is the link. Thanks so much! http://www.disboards.com/threads/very-merry-fish-extender-group-disney-dream-dec-24-28.3454838/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter