Disney Dream 4 night 24th December 2015

Hi!!

I've not done any planning for the cruise yet! We are waiting for December park hours to be released ( which should be in the next week or so!) and then in June we can make ADR's. We will also be buying our tickets for MVMCP soon too :goodvibes

Claire :)

Hi Folks,
My family just signed up for the cruise. We have been on the Wonder and the Fantasy. This will be our first time on the Dream. We'll be traveling with our daughter (19) and our son (14). We are from Massachusetts. We'll be in the parks before and after the cruise. We are huge Disney fans and have been to a lot of the parks and quite a few cruises.

Has anyone created a Facebook group for the people who will be on the cruise? My last xmas cruise we had one and found it easier to keep an eye on conversations.

regards,

Michelle from Mass
MIchelle,
I was so glad to see your post. I've seen teens on this board my twin sons' age (16), but no one for my daughter who is turning 19 this Thursday. We are big Disney fans too and this will be our third Disney cruise, all on the Dream. We are visiting the parks after the cruise and staying at the CR. We are from the Chicago suburbs.

Lisa

Hi all! We will be traveling with you. We will have my Mom (76), and our 3 boys (15, 13, and 10.). This will be our third Disney cruise, our second on the Dream. We have spent Christmas or days before or after at WDW for the last 8 years. This will be our first Christmas cruise. Yea!

No need to create groups/documents outside of this thread, everyone! Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and Fish Extender (FE) discussions right here on The DIS as they have since FE began (also here on The DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted, offered or discussed by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, here on the Cruise Line forum, etc.).

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

HI everyone,
We have recently transferred our Christmas cruise from leaving Galveston to this cruise... excited - this will be our 7th cruise. We have been on the magic and wonder twice each and the dream and fantasy once each...

Our daughter is 15 and our son is 12 and love the clubs, we love having time to just chill on the cruise on our balcony.

We would like to be part of the FE and hope the group gets a bit more active.

Carole

Welcome Carole and family! How exciting. It is going to be a great cruise we can't wait! You staying at WDW before or after?

Hi everyone! Have you started narrowing down your excursion choices? I wish we could book everything today! But for me, part of the magic - is the time to plan it all :) We aren't telling the kids ... Possibly until we drive up to the Port! How would you unveil this amazing Christmas gift?! Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

My DW and I just booked our Halloween cruise excursions and are already talking about what we want to do on this cruise. We will do the Stuart's Cove dive for sure. We are thinking about skipping the Cabana on this cruise and doing something else on Castaway Cay but we haven't dialed our plans in yet. Possibly a Palo brunch but other than that just relaxing and enjoying the Christmas cruise.

Hi There, This cruise will be our first for Disney and first ever for the kids. I have 3 sons ages 11, 9 and 8 and we will be celebrating my middle son's Birthday! Wondering if there are any FE groups still open and if so how to join since this is all new to me. Getting very excited!

Welcome Carole and family! How exciting. It is going to be a great cruise we can't wait! You staying at WDW before or after?

We are flying into FLL and then driving up to stay at one of the DVC resorts - currently at Saratoga Springs. We will most likely hit Magic Kingdom and one of the water parks (if it is warm enough) pre cruise, then we are possibly looking at staying at Vero Beach post cruise... how about you guys?

My DW and I just booked our Halloween cruise excursions and are already talking about what we want to do on this cruise. We will do the Stuart's Cove dive for sure. We are thinking about skipping the Cabana on this cruise and doing something else on Castaway Cay but we haven't dialed our plans in yet. Possibly a Palo brunch but other than that just relaxing and enjoying the Christmas cruise.

We wont do any excursions - too short a cruise and we dislike Nassau ;). We will book a brunch at Palo - we really enjoy that!

Hi everyone! Have you started narrowing down your excursion choices? I wish we could book everything today! But for me, part of the magic - is the time to plan it all :) We aren't telling the kids ... Possibly until we drive up to the Port! How would you unveil this amazing Christmas gift?! Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

What are you hoping to do in terms of an excursion?

Is there an FE group started? When I read through the posts, it looks like one went to facebook or off Dis which is not condoned by dis... I would be willing to host the FE for the group if no one else has started one yet...

We are flying into FLL and then driving up to stay at one of the DVC resorts - currently at Saratoga Springs. We will most likely hit Magic Kingdom and one of the water parks (if it is warm enough) pre cruise, then we are possibly looking at staying at Vero Beach post cruise... how about you guys?

How neat. We are DVC owners and SSR is one of our home resorts we love it! We are also staying pre cruise at Art of Annimation one night, Wilderness Lodge 3 nights then 5 nights at SSR! Oh Vero Beach is fabulous! You will love that.

Hi There, This cruise will be our first for Disney and first ever for the kids. I have 3 sons ages 11, 9 and 8 and we will be celebrating my middle son's Birthday! Wondering if there are any FE groups still open and if so how to join since this is all new to me. Getting very excited!

Is there an FE group started? When I read through the posts, it looks like one went to facebook or off Dis which is not condoned by dis... I would be willing to host the FE for the group if no one else has started one yet...

Hi, we are new to this as well, but would love to join an FE group if there is one with space.

Hi! We've never done it but if someone is putting together an FE group, we would love to participate. Looking forward to the cruise. We will be spending one night beforehand in a Polynesian Bungalow. Cannot wait!

No need to create groups/documents outside of this thread, everyone! Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and Fish Extender (FE) discussions right here on The DIS as they have since FE began (also here on The DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted, offered or discussed by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, here on the Cruise Line forum, etc.).

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Hi everyone. I had offered to do the FE, and then I got super busy. A week ago we got to see the Fantasy sail at Port Canaveral, now my kids keeping asking if I got the FE started! So if those who want to participate will start sending me cabin numbers and number of adults/children via PM I will get a list started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter