• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream 4 night 24th December 2015

Hi everyone, we are getting so close!! My oldest has an app and keep reminding me how many days left. I can't remember exactly, but is isn't many! For those in the FE I've organized I will be sending out the final list again. Please PM me if you don't get it.
Getting super excited!

We booked the day these dates came out. So excited. There are 5 of us including three teens. Winter break is the only time everyone is available. Our close friends are thinking about joining us. We did a FE on our last Dream cruise a few years ago. It was so much fun. I am looking forward to talking more with everyone as we get closer to our cruise. Oh, we are from the Chicago suburbs. Where is everyone else from?

Any chance your FE group can still be joined? We are a family of 4 from the Chicago suburbs too, and I just found out about this today.

It's getting so close! My family and I are first time cruisers and we will be staying at the Radisson Port Canaveral on the 23rd before sailing out. Our party is my husband and I and my 7yr old son and my 79 yr old mom. Great to meet everyone and looking forward to an amazing vacation on the DD!

Any chance your FE group can still be joined? We are a family of 4 from the Chicago suburbs too, and I just found out about this today.
did you get signed up with a FE? we just booked yesterday. i'd love to find a pixie dust list.

We did find a FE group. Are you looking for one?
i wouldn't mind being in one or a pixie dust group. i know it's extremely last minute since we booked so late. we don't even have a room assignment yet though since we're gty. we've participated in a FE on all of our other cruises in the past.

Hi all-
We just booked our cruise as a last minute surprise for our kids yesterday, but everyone is sooo excited! This is our 6th Disney cruise, but our first Christmas trip. Only a couple more days! Yay!!

We are Dad James, Mom Jodie, DS Jordan (17), and DD Abigail (9). Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hello again all! We leave in the morning to begin our trip to our first ever cruise! So looking forward to special and merry times with all!

i wouldn't mind being in one or a pixie dust group. i know it's extremely last minute since we booked so late. we don't even have a room assignment yet though since we're gty. we've participated in a FE on all of our other cruises in the past.
I will do it with you, I think I can get some goodies together!
We are in room 9547
Dad-Rob-Tigger
Mom-Kim-WInnie the Pooh
Maggie- Olaf-16yrs old
Dan-Goofy-13 yr old
Celebrating Christmas
First dinner seating
No food alergies

Let me know your information either on here or email it to me at emaryk@bellsouth.net

We are in room 9547
Dad-Rob-Tigger
Mom-Kim-WInnie the Pooh
Maggie- Olaf-16yrs old
Dan-Goofy-13 yr old
Celebrating Christmas
First dinner seating
No food alergies

Let me know your information either on here or email it to me at emaryk@bellsouth.net

We're happy to add you to our list also -
Room 5020
Granny - Minny Mouse 79yrs
Mom/Lea - Dug the Dog - 44 yrs
Dad/Chad - obi-wan - 40 yrs
Kai -son - Wall-E - 7yrs old
Christmas
2nd dinner
Vegetarian

Room 5020
Christmas
2nd dinner
Vegetarian

We are in room 9547
Dad-Rob-Tigger
Mom-Kim-WInnie the Pooh
Maggie- Olaf-16yrs old
Dan-Goofy-13 yr old
Celebrating Christmas
First dinner seating
No food alergies

That would be wonderful! Thank you for exchanging with us!! This is our 5th cruise and we've loved doing FE.
Zachry Family room #10154
Dad, Robert
Mom, Diana
Ana, 7 yrs old
John, 4 yrs old
celebrating christmas and both kids birthdays
second diner seating
no allergies

Room 5020
Christmas
2nd dinner
Vegetarian

That would be wonderful! Thank you for exchanging with us!! This is our 5th cruise and we've loved doing FE.
Zachry Family room #10154
Dad, Robert
Mom, Diana
Ana, 7 yrs old
John, 4 yrs old
celebrating christmas and both kids birthdays
second diner seating
no allergies

thanks everyone in our FE group.. really enjoyed all the festive goodies! hope everyone had a fabulous time

Thank you all so, so much for the GREAT FE gifts and for starting the group! We had a wonderful time and the Fish Extender surprises were a big part of it. Happy 2016!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter