Disney dream 12/28/12 5 night

I will volunteer for the FE list organization. I posted second on this thread so I can always edit that and add info to it. I also have a website we're not using much that we can load FE info on. Give me a week or so and I can start it up. Luckily, we have a year to plan!

I will volunteer for the FE list organization. I posted second on this thread so I can always edit that and add info to it. I also have a website we're not using much that we can load FE info on. Give me a week or so and I can start it up. Luckily, we have a year to plan!

TY:banana: Let me know if you need any help. Since it will be such a special cruise it will require an extra special FE gift

I added FE info to the second post of this thread to get us started on the FE list. :cool1:

Has anyone done the PC cruise before? Booked the May 2013 this morning, but just couldn't make myself book a verandah it was $3,000. more....and seeing that the final payment is due three days after we get off the Dream from this cruise. I'm keeping the inside stateroom. If you have did you have a verandah?

Nassau Atlantis Aquaventure....

I know it is early but I am a planner and our Nassau day falls on NYE!!!! If there is a family of 3 out there looking to do the Atlantis Aquaventure - I just booked two rooms at Comfort Suites next door to Atlantis that includes tickets to the park. (fellow disboard members have raved this is the way to do it to reduce the $169 for adults and $115 for children that DCL charges) Please send me a message if you are interested b/c I have room for 3 more people since we are only a family of 5.
:surfweb:

What time can you check into the Comfort Suites, and how are you going to get to the hotel from the ship? That sounds great.

What time can you check into the Comfort Suites, and how are you going to get to the hotel from the ship? That sounds great.

I spent alot of time researching this process and from what I have read and past disboard reviews it is super easy. The hotel actually knows it occurs and they let you check in/check out at the same time. We would take a taxi which runs about $4.00 pp to Comfort Suites and then walk right across to Atlantis and then take a taxi back. If you want to round out our party let me know... popcorn::

I have read about it but not to the extent you have, we have 8 in our party, so I might want to add one of ours to you so I won't be over our room limit. So we would be able to check in when we got off the ship, right? That sounds great to me, every little bit helps.Rt:banana:

I have read about it but not to the extent you have, we have 8 in our party, so I might want to add one of ours to you so I won't be over our room limit. So we would be able to check in when we got off the ship, right? That sounds great to me, every little bit helps.Rt:banana:

Hi Ky Cruisin.. isn't that the truth "every little bit helps!" :dance3:

I will keep you posted about the room. Realistically I would like to get 3 people for our additional rroom to help reduce our cost down as well - but I will keep you posted the closer we get to the cruise and if you still need the spot and I havent filled the three it is all yours. :yay:

only 332 days :mickeyjum

My concern on getting a room to receive passes to Atlantis is that Atlantis is sold out of rooms for our arrival date so there might not be passes available from other hotels. Disney will also have their usual allotment sold for our cruise. So will there be passes available? To be honest I do not know, but it is worth checking before making a reservation.

Steve

Just got off the phone with Comfort Suites in Nassau, they said as long as you have a room with them your passes will be honored even if Atlantis is sold out for those dates....

Just got off the phone with Comfort Suites in Nassau, they said as long as you have a room with them your passes will be honored even if Atlantis is sold out for those dates....

Seems like it is the most ideal way to enjoy Atlantis without paying Disney prices!pirate:

Thanks for taking the time to check

Steve

Hello all! Thought I would jump in and introduce myself. This is the 2nd cruise for DH, myself and our youngest two. Third cruise for our oldest two (DM & DD treated them to a trip). At the time of the cruise, kids will be DD13, DS11, DD6 and DS3. My parents, close friends and possibly some other family will be traveling with us. Can't wait!!

We will definitely participate in the FE. Although, if we get a huge response, I would suggest we split it up. On my previous cruise, I had more than 30 cabins to visit and with an average of 4 people per cabin... that was more than 120 gifts. It was too much and everyone's FE was overflowing with stuff. I found myself leaving our gifts at their doorstep because there wasn't any room in the FE. Plus it took me hours to deliver them since I could only carry so much and had to keep going back to our cabin to reload. Great workout! I love the idea of the adult exchange!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better. Love the DIS!!

Hello all! Thought I would jump in and introduce myself. This is the 2nd cruise for DH, myself and our youngest two. Third cruise for our oldest two (DM & DD treated them to a trip). At the time of the cruise, kids will be DD13, DS11, DD6 and DS3. My parents, close friends and possibly some other family will be traveling with us. Can't wait!!

We will definitely participate in the FE. Although, if we get a huge response, I would suggest we split it up. On my previous cruise, I had more than 30 cabins to visit and with an average of 4 people per cabin... that was more than 120 gifts. It was too much and everyone's FE was overflowing with stuff. I found myself leaving our gifts at their doorstep because there wasn't any room in the FE. Plus it took me hours to deliver them since I could only carry so much and had to keep going back to our cabin to reload. Great workout! I love the idea of the adult exchange!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better. Love the DIS!!

Hi and :welcome: to the group!

I am organizing the FE group(s) for this cruise. There is info on the 2 post of this thread about how to sign up.

It's starting off slowly, as we only have about 4 people signed up so far. But if we get a huge response, I am more than happy to separate groups and make them smaller, as well as leave a larger group for those who prefer it. I am currently getting ready to depart on the maiden voyage of the Fantasy, and our FE groups are two. One is a small group and the other is a larger one, with the option of the larger also giving to the smaller with no expectancy of a return gift from the smaller group. It seems to be working out well so far.

Anyways, I'll be more active on this group once I've returned from that cruise and don't have anything else planned until this one. I'm really excited to see a holiday Disney cruise! This one will be our third. Kids' second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter