Disney dream 12/28/12 5 night

Ok. So I would love to have some friends my dd7 could talk to before cruise so she may have a play mate on the cruise. Anyone?

I have a 6yo dd (1st grader) who would love to chat! PM me if you want to exchange info.

I have a 5-1/2 yo granddaughter (kindergarten) who is a little shy and would love to make some friends. Maybe the 3 of them could get together. Only 3 weeks to go....YAY :cheer2:

I have a 5-1/2 yo granddaughter (kindergarten) who is a little shy and would love to make some friends. Maybe the 3 of them could get together. Only 3 weeks to go....YAY :cheer2:

My twin 5 1/2 yr old DD's will be there too. They love the clubs and are usually very outgoing.

My kids will not know about the cruise until Christmas morning....but I know they'll be looking to make friends on the ship.

Jess

Hello everyone,

Happy 12-12-12 only 15 days til we depart!!! I can't wait! New to this board and am wondering if there are any other single parents on their own? My son will likely spend a lot of time doing 6 yr old kid stuff and ill be on my own a fair bit. Would be fun to have some friends to hang out with. Tis is our first disney cruise, can't wait!

DH just surprised me by booking this cruise to ring in the new year! So excited .... Our third Disney cruise!!!

It will be DH
DS -13
DD -111
And me

Is it to late to join the FE?? My kids LOVE participating!!

Bridget Hayes

Do you have a cabin number yet (need to be able to get your FE stuff to ya) :banana:? We are getting so close -- super excited :yay::yay::yay:

WOW - 360 Hours to go!!!! :dance3:

I have the FE maps done - please PM me your email address and I will send you the PDF to print. I will also have copies with me on Deck 11 (wearing a Santa Hat) after we board.

We are almost there!:santa:

Here's what's currently scheduled to play. On some of our past cruises, they also showed a surprise movie.

Frankenweenie
Lincoln
Wreck-It Ralph
Monsters, Inc. 3D

:)

Sent a request to join the Facebook page ... I know it's a little late ... but thought I'd better start preparing for the cruise ...... 10 Days!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter