Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

Just posted trip report on the Fantasy, October 5, 2013 (7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise). Stateroom 9596.

Just stayed in 9564 & 9562 (adjoining) on the Fantasy. Wonderful location, Mid-ship stairs right outside my door, and a quick two flight of steps to deck 11. The wife and I, the kids, and in-laws (seniors) loved the location. We booked the same staterooms for the Eastern Caribbean cruise next August.

Also, BIG thank you to Dreams Unlimited for the Welcome Basket waiting for us in our stateroom. I made all the travel arrangements for both families, so it made look very good in front of the wife and in-laws. Thank you!

We sailed on the Fantasy in January of 2013. We had an absolute blast and the ship was beautiful

Why is it'd when I try to search for a room is says this page cannot be found.

Edit. Got it working.

Posted for Dream 6056. We liked deck 6 - it was quiet, easy access to Oceaneers Club and an easy stair walk to MDR's and shows.

# 8600 & 8602 on Fantasy. Just back from Fantasy Jan 31 - Feb 7 - Caribbean itinerary (St Martin and San Juan). Both staterooms were clean and in good repair. 8600 had 1 bed, couch, chair and ceiling bunk but only my parents. 8602 had a bed, couch, murphy bed and ceiling bunk; only DH, DD and myself so DD slept in ceiling bunk. 8600 seemed like a duplicate to the one we stayed in on the Dream a couple of years ago. We had an attendant open the veranda so we could share the space. Both rooms were impressed by the storage space - more than WDW hotels IMHO.

I just added reviews for rooms 8076, 8040 & 10526 on the Dream plus 10524 on the Fantasy if anybody is interested. Can't wait to add one for our room on the Wonder in June.

Disney Dream 6012: LOVED it!!!! We were on the cruise 2/9-13/15. We had 2 adults in the room, my sister and I. The room is square with 2 large portal window seats, a square single bathroom, and a door bell! I couldn't get over how spacious the room was…incredible. And the bathroom seemed huge because of the roll in shower. My sister kept saying it was a HA room but there were NO hand rails in the bathroom (something I would have liked when the ship took a roll during my shower); something I found curious if it is a HA room. We had no problems fitting our luggage or stuff in the room; closet, drawers, under the bed. The room was very quiet, no hall noise. The only noise really was when they used the thrusters, which didn't bother me and I don't remember them doing except when docking. We did feel a lot of ship motion, which usually doesn't bother me but I did the martini tasting class and we had a very rough passage through the Florida Straits, and I was pretty sick. As for convenience, we found it pretty central to dining and theaters. It is a walk to the back of the ship for the lounges on 4 but we didn't mind it.

Attachments

• 10991210_10203682846208721_1747799716278843308_n.jpg
    10991210_10203682846208721_1747799716278843308_n.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 5
Fantasy 5548: We were on the cruise 6/28/14-7/5/14. We had my husband, DS 13, DD 11, and myself. We are both professionals closer to 50 than 30. While the cruise was wonderful, I'll NEVER stay in this room again. This room has a fabulous veranda. It was huge and I was in love with it. Unfortunately, the room is right off the stairs and shares a hall with Oceaneers club. It's a special treat to hear kids running and screaming through the halls. I did not realize how disruptive and annoying that hallow thud was when you go up and down stairs in flip flops or pound on them when you go up and down them. Those noises reverberated through the room. As an added treat, it is a connecting room. We were next door to the Loud family. They didn't talk to each other, they yelled. At all hours. I will never book not only this room but any room that is a connector, unless I am traveling with the party I am connected to, or one that is right off the stairway!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter