Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

I just added a report for the Magic stateroom 6548! Having a room that is directly above the Kid's Club (Oceaneer Lab) you'll have to expect some noise! I figured that they had some sound proofing between the decks, but that must not be the case! Professor Make-a-Mess was well liked by my oldest daughter but boy is she high energy and wants the kids to be, too! One night I was going to pick her up from the volcano making session--and was there to see the finale--now I see why they had plastic tablecloths taped to the ceiling! Yes, the final explosion goes all the way up to the ceiling and not just a little bit--quite a mess! Honestly, we'd stay in the room again, but were just surprised to be able to hear so well what was going on in the Kid's Club (Oceaneer Lab) below our room!

I'm new to all this thread posting. How do I search for my stateroom # to see if anyone has posted something about it?

New to cruising and not sure where to be on the boat. We are on the Fantasy in room 10082 and was wondering opinions. Thanks for your help in advance. I do tend to have motion sickness so I wonder if I should move down.

Staying in #6654 on the Fantasy in October for our honeymoon! No reviews about that stateroom number yet. Hopefully someone posts one soon :teeth:

New to cruising and not sure where to be on the boat. We are on the Fantasy in room 10082 and was wondering opinions. Thanks for your help in advance. I do tend to have motion sickness so I wonder if I should move down.

My family just sailed in 10074 on the Dream so I am assuming it would be a similar location to yours. No complaints about feeling any motion or nausea!

Clearly, I come here for no other reason than to torture myself. Hoping to take our 4th cruise, very soon......Very very soon.

Just added a review for 9026 from our 5/2/15 Sailing on the Fantasy.

Just posted my review of the Dream stateroom 5688!!! Mickey view, anyone? :thumbsup2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 30
I posted my review of 8606 on the Disney Fantasy:

Beautiful room, sleeps 5. Soft and comfortable queen bed, twin size sofa bed, bunk, and murphy bed. Plenty of storage. Very quiet, only bothersome noise was from ship creaking and wooden hangers in closet banging together while at sea.

Starboard views: Port views in blue
-St. Maarten: view of beach and St. Maarten island View of balconies from Royal Caribbean ship since the 2 ships are docked side-by-side, sharing dock
-San Juan: harbor Also harbor view & Pier 4
-Castaway Cay: family beaches and entire lagoon Not as bad as I'd thought. View of the ocean & some land. Also can see the dock where people walk to get on trams.

Does anyone have any pictures of Disney Dream Deck 8 Stateroom 8666 & 8668.
We have booked those 2 connecting rooms.
Thanks

looking for reports on the Fantasy..8074,8076 and 8083..also late sept sailers experinces

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter