Disney Cruise DREAM January, 31, 2013

How busy does the "Adult" Pool usually get? :confused3

I'm looking forward to catching some rays & zzzzz's, relaxing by the pool :cutie:

Only 3 work days left :cheer2:

princess: Leah

On our 7 day is was never crowded. Best place to catch some rays is the satellite pool area. Forward deck 12 adult only area. they have loungers you can pull into the sun and water comes down like a water fall every few minutes from the satellite pool. Its not really apool but more for just sitting and getting refreshed.

The adult pool is open to the sun but almost all the chairs and loungers are in the shade there.

Kathy

Kathy

Christine,

I am still waiitng for your e-mail and so are a few others so we can get everything all set up with you.:thumbsup2
Only a couple days left!!

Please contact me soon,

Kathy

Just got back to our hotel room (at Hilton Parc Soleil) from EPCOT. We did the Undiscovered Future World Tour this morning. Needless to say, it was awesome. One of the awesome perks of the tour is that we get access to a special VIP viewing area for Illuminations! So we're heading back to EPCOT around 7:00 to ride Test Track and see the fireworks :)

We stayed at Art of Animation last night also. Decided to add on an extra day to our vacation and we got a great rate. That hotel is amazing. Disney definitely did a great job. Only complaint is that it too me 20 mins to get a drink from the pool bar :(

Anyway, three more days until the cruise!!! I can't wait!!

Just got back to our hotel room (at Hilton Parc Soleil) from EPCOT. We did the Undiscovered Future World Tour this morning. Needless to say, it was awesome. One of the awesome perks of the tour is that we get access to a special VIP viewing area for Illuminations! So we're heading back to EPCOT around 7:00 to ride Test Track and see the fireworks :)

We stayed at Art of Animation last night also. Decided to add on an extra day to our vacation and we got a great rate. That hotel is amazing. Disney definitely did a great job. Only complaint is that it too me 20 mins to get a drink from the pool bar :(

Anyway, three more days until the cruise!!! I can't wait!!

I have been thinking about doing that tour this spring. Nice to know it is good.
We did the Round house tour at Magic Kingdom on 1213 and it was a good one too. See you soon!!

Kathy

I finished my FE gofts today!!

YEAH!!!

They are all in baggies with your room numbers on them.

I was beginning to wonder if I was going to finish in time :lmao:

Kathy

So what time is everyone getting to the port on Thursday?

We have a PAT of 12 to 12.30. Not exactly sure how long it will take us to get there and my DH is a "gotta be early" kind of guy. So I'm guessing we''ll be at the port around 12, if not a bit before.

We have a PAT of 12 to 12.30. Not exactly sure how long it will take us to get there and my DH is a "gotta be early" kind of guy. So I'm guessing we''ll be at the port around 12, if not a bit before.

I am not sure how strict they are now, but when they first started assigning times to board to people they check you before you get into the port and they wouldnt let people in who arrived before their time. They made them sit outside and wait.

We are Platnum so one perk is we can arrive anytime we want.
So we will be there about 11:00 a.m. and be in the first group to board. Usually boarding starts around 11:30 but we have had to wait until noon a couple of times.

If you do the online check in before you go your check in process goes really fast!

Kathy

Our PAT is 11:00 to 11:30 AM. We'll be leaving around 7:15 AM from Tallahassee after DS heads to the bus stop. We are parking the car at Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral and I estimate we should arrive to the pier at about 11:30 AM.

Just got back from Animal Kingdom. Did the character breakfast at Tusker House, went to Rafiki's planet watch, rode Everest and Kilimanjaro Safari's. Now it's time to relax by the pool and get my drink on.

2 MORE DAYS!!

Just got back from Animal Kingdom. Did the character breakfast at Tusker House, went to Rafiki's planet watch, rode Everest and Kilimanjaro Safari's. Now it's time to relax by the pool and get my drink on.

2 MORE DAYS!!

Glad you're having a great time.
I love the safari ride but I dont have the courage to do Mt. Everest.:scared1:

Kathy

:banana:I can't believe the cruise is less than 2 days away now.:banana:

We just looked up the revised weather for Port Canaveral for thursday. It says 66 and sunny with small craft advisories which means it will be windy but its always windy at the beach.

Tomorrow I will pack most of our stuff and do laundry, vacuum and make sure all the dishes are done. I like to leave the place clean so its clean when I get back.
Which means my son better keep it clean while we are gone:lmao:

Kathy

TWO MORE DAYS!:cheer2:

DH and I are driving up to St. Louis tomorrow for an afternoon flight to Orlando! We will be staying at WDW Wednesday night and hope to spend the evening at Downtown Disney. Thursday morning, (my birthday) we will go to Magic Kingdom to enjoy the early morning there. We plan to leave Disney around noon to head to the port for our check-in time 2:30-3:00. We chose the later time because I wanted to be able to live out one of my dreams of visiting Magic Kingdom on my birthday! Hooray! I'm am ready!

TWO MORE DAYS!:cheer2:

DH and I are driving up to St. Louis tomorrow for an afternoon flight to Orlando! We will be staying at WDW Wednesday night and hope to spend the evening at Downtown Disney. Thursday morning, (my birthday) we will go to Magic Kingdom to enjoy the early morning there. We plan to leave Disney around noon to head to the port for our check-in time 2:30-3:00. We chose the later time because I wanted to be able to live out one of my dreams of visiting Magic Kingdom on my birthday! Hooray! I'm am ready!

What a great way to spend your birthday!!!:goodvibes
Be sure and get a birthday pin to wear. They have them at guest services at all the parks and sometimes at the hotel.
Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter