Disney Cruise DREAM January, 31, 2013

RiveraFamily

New Criuser's Family
Hi everyone! This will be our First cruise, We are booked on the Dream.

My name is Marcos and I'll be cruising with my DW, DD (10)

We want to participate in Fish Extender (FE) also let us know if you want to join .

Join us!!!!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

Im thinking about booking this for my granddaughters princess:birthday which is january 31,she will be 3 :dance3:

im so excited about this cruise , my grand daughter ,talks about minnie and mickey all the time now

RiveraFamily said:

We want to participate in Fish Extender (FE) also let us know if you want to join .

Join us!!!!

HI
We will be on this same cruise. It is our second time. We have a 9 1/2 year old son. And I am interested in FE. Not sure how to go about it but count us in please.

welcome :wave2:, there has been no activity here for months :confused3,glad to see someone else is going with me and my grand daughter , it will be her birthday on
jan 31st, the disney cruise is my gift to her , we are so ready for this , cant wait :hyper:

Hi..Just rescheduled my cruise to this date and looking to participate in FE.

I'm Rebecca
DH
DD16
DS13

This is my fourth Disney cruise but my first FE..

My friend is also booking for this cruise and she will be cruising with 9 people so I will get her to participate.

:cheer2:

My friend Daryl and I have booked this sailing. It will be Daryl's first cruise - ever.

Join us!!!!

Hi :wave2:
We are at 59 days until we set sail :banana:...
Are you still sailing?
This will be my first FE participation, my fourth Disney cruise but my first Dream cruise..

:music:party:

hello every one , this is my second cruise with disney , first on the Dream, and i have did the FE once . im so glad to see more people joining in on this thread , have a great day to you all

hello every one , this is my second cruise with disney , first on the Dream, and i have did the FE once . im so glad to see more people joining in on this thread , have a great day to you all

Would you like to participate in FE?
Let's start a list..

:yay:

HI
We will be on this same cruise. It is our second time. We have a 9 1/2 year old son. And I am interested in FE. Not sure how to go about it but count us in please.

Hi
If you're still interested in participating iin FE, Let's start a list..
:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter