0% chance of rain

Sunday, February 3, 2013
(Port Canaveral, FL)
Few Showers
High: 70
Low: 54
0% chance of rain

:beach:

My DH's birthday will be on Thursday the 31st. My birthday will be in Friday the 1st. Tagging along for the fun will be our 7 year old son.

We would live to be on the fish extender list, please! How many numbers are we up to so I know how many gifts to prepare?

Also where do I submit our personal information and Cabin number?

Christine
Living the dream in Florida!

Hi Christine,

WELCOME to our group.
The Fe was closed for this group on 1/15 so people will have time to make or prepare their gifts.

How ever I have plenty of stuff and would love to exchange FE gifts with you.
This is just between us because as I said the FE has been closed for awhile already.

If your still interested let me know. My e-mail is at the bottom of my post. Send me an e-mail and we can exchange information.

I will see to it that there is a little something each day in your FE so your son can have some fun looking to see whats there. To me thats what it is all about..

I always make extra just for late arrivals. Just something I love to do,
looking forward to hearing from you soon.:surfweb

Now we are off to Disney for a morning of fun.

Kathy

We would live to be on the fish extender list, please! How many numbers are we up to so I know how many gifts to prepare?

Also where do I submit our personal information and Cabin number?

Christine
Living the dream in Florida!

Hi Christine,

How ever I have plenty of stuff and would love to exchange FE gifts with you.
This is just between us because as I said the FE has been closed for awhile already.

If your still interested let me know. My e-mail is at the bottom of my post. Send me an e-mail and we can exchange information.

I will see to it that there is a little something each day in your FE so your son can have some fun looking to see whats there. To me thats what it is all about..

I always make extra just for late arrivals. Just something I love to do,
looking forward to hearing from you soon.:surfweb

Kathy

I have some extras as well. Kathy if you want to pm me Christine's details we can make a small add-on list.

Weather update!

Thursday, January 31, 2013
(Port Canaveral, FL)
Partly Cloudy
High: 69
Low: 50
50% chance of rain

For us South Floridians, that's a bit chilly :rotfl2:

Friday, February 1, 2013
(Nassau, Bahamas)
Partly Cloudy
High: 76
Low: 66
20% chance of rain

Saturday, February 2, 2013
(Castaway Cay)
Scattered Showers
High: 74
Low: 65
0% chance of rain

That's funny, "scattered showers but 0% chance of rain"

Sunday, February 3, 2013
(Port Canaveral, FL)
Few Showers
High: 70
Low: 54
0% chance of rain

:beach:

Looks good :yay:

How busy does the "Adult" Pool usually get? :confused3

I'm looking forward to catching some rays & zzzzz's, relaxing by the pool :cutie:

Only 3 work days left :cheer2:

princess: Leah

Our plans took an interesting twist last night. My son broke his leg. We will be traveling with a wheelchair and hopefully a cast cover that will work!

ab2008 said:
I have some extras as well. Kathy if you want to pm me Christine's details we can make a small add-on list.

I also have extra stuff so could you also PM me the info?

Our plans took an interesting twist last night. My son broke his leg. We will be traveling with a wheelchair and hopefully a cast cover that will work!

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope he will feel good and not too much pain on the cruise. Hopefully he will still have some fun in the clubs. they are large and pretty wide open so he should be able to navigate a wheel chair ok.

Kathy

Thanks for catching the last few FE info request Kathy. We are too busy having fun at WDW before the cruise. About to have lunch with Remy at Les Chefs de France.

Thanks for catching the last few FE info request Kathy. We are too busy having fun at WDW before the cruise. About to have lunch with Remy at Les Chefs de France.

No problem. Hope you're all having a Magical time!!
I was at Epcot yesterday and Animal Kingdom the day before.

Kathy

FINAL REMINDER EVERYONE

Come meet your fellow cruisers!!:dance3:
Give the kids a chance to say hello to other kids their own age.

1/31/13
3:00 P.M. in the Vista Cafe,
Deck 4 Midship. (just above the artium)

Hope to see everyone there:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter