Disney Cruise Brides!!! Part Deux!!

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by DisneyDmbNut, Apr 25, 2012.

1. lescal79

lescal79 Mouseketeer

Love your dress! I'm glad you had a great experience in buying online! I look forward to hearing more of your plans!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dclwonderprincess

dclwonderprincess Mouseketeer

It's really cute, I'm so glad it worked out for you.

4. nyisles84

nyisles84 Mouseketeer

I have a quick question. I just proposed to my girlfriend on Friday down in WDW (she said yes btw).

We both have always talked about and decided we want to do a DCL wedding in Summer of 2014 on the Dream.

My question is, we have a Dream cruise booked for this August, 2013 on the 10% discount from booking on board from this past summer. If we were to book our wedding cruise now at full price, when we sail this summer on the Dream and can book the onboard discount, can we just have them apply it to the wedding cruise in 2014?

5. stl_figment

stl_figment Mouseketeer

Congrats! Unfortunately, I can't answer your question as I am unsure on how re-booking works on the ship vs an existing reservation. I wonder if that is a question the normal cruise board could help answer.

6. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher DIS Veteran

You can book now and "reshop" onboard. If it's a better rate than your current reservation, they'll transfer your payments for you.

7. JessieGlitter

JessieGlitter Earning My Ears

Thank you both so much!! I was really lucky with that dress (I actually have a few dresses; story about that is on my PJ).

I'm getting married in less than a month...I can't even begin to believe it and my ceremony is in 242 days!

We actually just both bought our wedding bands through amazon (df and I loveeeee :love: amazon!) so I am hoping that our luck with online purchases will continue. And in the meantime I am waiting to see the rest of gingers photos :woohoo:

2013 will begin all my crazy DIY projects.

8. dclwonderprincess

I hadn't thought about amazon for rings, I still have to find a band for DF.

9. princess toria

princess toria Earning My Ears

do you have any more photos that you had taken that i could have a look at for some ideas? Thanks,

10. bats

bats Enjoying Bahama Mama's

Lovely, lovely dress!!!!
    My sister bought her gown from an online store in HK .. it was stunning and I would steal it for my wedding but I couldn't even pull it up past my knees! The shame!:guilty:

Congratulations on your engagement!!
    We'll no doubt be hearing lots more about your plans as they form.
    As someone else has said, it's fine to transfer your payments .. don't forget that if you use a TA, name them when making the booking and you should get a few extra onboard credits.:thumbsup2

11. lescal79

lescal79 Mouseketeer

Hello Past & Future Brides ...

Did you have "Wedding Programs" ... or are you planning on having them?
    If you did, did you feel that they were not worth having or did you find them helpful?

For the champagne celebration, did anyone "stage" the cake and have it served another time, maybe at dinner? If so, were you happy with your decision?

12. Evi

Evi DIS Veteran

Hi all,

I'm just playing catch up here but wanted to welcome all of the new brides.

13. dumbwaiterboy

dumbwaiterboy Mouseketeer

Hi Cruise Brides!

So I helped to design a Times Guide inspired program for a bride that found me here on DIS (2012DisneyWorldBride AKA-Michelle) and then her and a few other brides convinced me to start an ETSY store to help design programs and such that people could print for themselves either at home or local printers.

So I wanted to try my hand at a Disney Cruise 'Personal Navigators' Wedding Guide and wanted opinions from you all on what you like about it, what you think I should change, etc.

In this design I can change pretty much everything, from wording to colors and of course add an engagement pic int he porthole instock of the stockart I used. I tried to keep the colors as close to the Personal Navigators that you get on the ship, but think it could also be cool to change teh Mickey Inspirsed Demask to be the wedding colors and add more personal flair.

Thanks in advance for all your input!
    PM me if you'd like more info.

Tom pixiedust:

[​IMG]

14. cruisecrasher

Question. How much is the onboard VR package?
    ETA-for 2014

15. VowRenewal13

VowRenewal13 Mouseketeer

For 2013 onboard vow renewal ceremony is $3,000

16. cruisecrasher

I saw that but was wondering if there was going to be an increase for 2014.

17. dclwonderprincess

I would guess there probably will be, that just seems to be the trend.

18. cruisecrasher

Hmmmm.

19. DisDiana

DisDiana Mouseketeer

My 2014 ceremony was priced at $3000. No increase!

20. cruisecrasher

Cool.

21. Thecrow51

Thecrow51 Earning My Ears

Hey Tom

May I ask you where you got that Mickey Inspired Demask print? I am designing my own Playing cards and think that would look pretty good as my background.

If you could send it to me that would be amazing!

Thanks!!
    Heidi