Disney Couples (Scrapbooking) Swap **DUE ON SATURDAY**

My stuff is done for this swap!! :banana: I'll bring it over on Saturday, if that's ok!! :cheer2: Now, off to start the Duos swap!

StitchIsOurHero said:
My stuff is done for this swap!! :banana: I'll bring it over on Saturday, if that's ok!! :cheer2: Now, off to start the Duos swap!

Yeah, you! I can't wait to see what you have done! :banana:

Good morning!!!!!

I just wanted to bump our progress thread up - we are less than two weeks out!!! :banana:

If you haven't already, please post soon and let me know how things are going. Feel free to PM me if you are having problems or need to ask a question.

The stuff I have gotten so far is wonderful! I can't wait to see what the rest of you come up with! :cheer2:

I'm almost done with this one. I plan to mail with the Duo swap, hopefully, later this week. All is going well!! :goodvibes

I've got this one done and am hoping to mail with the Duo swap as well. It will probably be next Monday or Tuesday.

Yeah! I can't wait to get your packages. It's like Christmas in August!

PixieDust - yes, there are five people in each group, so it is just 5 of each. I had fun doing this one (even if it is mine), because it went so quickly!

KAMommy said:
PixieDust - yes, there are five people in each group, so it is just 5 of each. I had fun doing this one (even if it is mine), because it went so quickly!

I love the smaller groups, too!! Thanks, KAMommy! :thumbsup2

I'm mailing tomorrow! I'm mailing tomorrow...
I got another brain storm on my Lady and the Tramp and I think it looks pretty cute... I got frustrated the other day and just put them in a bag and said forget it.. brain storm hit and woo hoo major idea/inspiration!!! * I even took a picture if you want a sneak peek!*

PrincessNancy96 said:
I'm mailing tomorrow! I'm mailing tomorrow...
I got another brain storm on my Lady and the Tramp and I think it looks pretty cute... I got frustrated the other day and just put them in a bag and said forget it.. brain storm hit and woo hoo major idea/inspiration!!! * I even took a picture if you want a sneak peek!*

Not only can't I wait...I do want a sneak peek!

Good morning all!

I am sending a few PM's this morning, but I have heard from almost everyone and I have received a bunch of stuff.

Nancy, your items are incredible - I am not worthy to swap with you! ;)

If I get everything in, I will actually start getting this one ready to mail this weekend.

BUT - if you want to send postage for ONE box instead of two, and you are in the Duos swap - just let me know and I will hold yours for the second date (make sure I have enought postage for a box though, because there is a lot of stuff!)

LOL! You are more than worthy to swap w/ me.. I'm just an average or okay... I'm my own worst critic.. ask my kids.. Is this good enough? How is this? Is this better? Let me know if you need more postage...

I mailed mine earlier today. I also enclosed the swap elements for the Disney Duos swap as well.

Please mail both swaps together. I also included a note with the postage with that request as well.

Thanks so much for hosting, KAMommy!! It was a fun swap!! :goodvibes

Now.........on to the next one, and the next one, and.......!!

I mailed this with the Duos swap. I sent enough postage for both to be mailed seperatly but you can hold this one and mail them both together in one box. I've been getting so many swaps bak lately my DH is wondering when I get anything else done. LOL this would spread them out a bit.

Thanks, Yodas Mom and JennyL!

That just leaves two packages to go postal and we are done. You guys are awesome swappers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter