Disney Couples (Scrapbooking) Swap **DUE ON SATURDAY**

KAMommy

<font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T
Okay, I know our due date of August 12th is some hazy Saturday in the far off future, but I wanted to get a progress thread started for our Disney Couples swap. I have everyone listed below, along with the groups you are in (please PM me if I have messed up totally!) The roadmap to the name list is…
I have received your address
I have received your package
I have mailed everything out to you :cool1:

And since I am afraid the sign-up thread will get lost in the shuffle somewhere, I also thought I would include the details on this first post so it will be easy to find if you need it.

1. Choose a Disney couple…or two…or three.
2. Select an element (see below). You will make 5 of each element.
3. PM me as soon as possible with your DIS name, name and address so I can pre-address the return envelopes.
4. Post your progress status on the Progress thread (here)!
5. Check the progress thread for your status. I will update it with approximate regularity.
6. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put the element for that person into their bag, with their DIS name and group number on the outside. You’ll have 5 bags for each group, so please put those in a single Ziploc bag and write your DIS name on the outside of that bag. Be sure to include your name and your DIS name in your envelope.
7. Mailing Instructions - Please use the Flat Rate Envelopes ($4.05) or the Flat Rate Box ($8.10) to mail your packages of goodies to me! Include $4.05 for envelope postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash) to return your items or $8.10 for the box postage. On the outside of your box/envelope please include your DIS name and Swap name in the bottom corner!
8. PM me if you have problems, need to drop out, or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes). Just let me know so I can make arrangements for an angel or other help.
9. There will only be 5 people per group with a total of 8 groups.
10. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!

Element Selection:
-1 Topper - 8 inches wide
-1 Border - vertical, 11 inches in length/width
-2 journaling boxes - double matted, embellished - with at least a 2x2 writing area
-4 Embellished squares - double matted
-2 Frames - embellished
-2 Photo Mats - double matted and embellished
-2 Tags - double matted - must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes
-1 Box ‘n’ Tag - 1 of each- Above rules apply
-1 Shaker Box
-1 Paper Piecing
-1 Matted Poem or song Lyric - double matted and embellished - At least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
-Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon - (6 per person AND 1 yard)

Group Descriptions
Group A – Mickey and Minnie
Group B – Mickey and Minnie
Group C – Daisy and Donald
Group D – Cinderella and Prince Charming
Group E – Lady and the Tramp
Group F – Belle and the Beast
Group G – Chicken Little and Abby Mallard
Group H – Mr. & Mrs. Incredible

The Players –
StitchIsOurHero
---A(Squares)
---C(Topper)
---E(Border)
---F(Matted Poem or Song)
---G(Journaling Boxes)
---H(Topper)

PrincessNancy96
---A(Photo Mats)
---B (Borders)
---C(Photo Mats)
---D(Photo Mats)
---E(Box 'n' Tag)
---F(Topper)
---G(Shaker Box)
---H (Borders

hopemax
---A(Box 'n' Tag)
---E(Matted Poem or Song Lyric)
---F(Shaker Box)

PixieDust32
---A(Journaling Boxes)
---C(Frames)
---D(Border)
---E(Eyelets, etc.)
---F(Embellished Squares)
---G(Matted Poem or Song Lyric)
---H(Tags)[/COLOR]
pjpoohbear
---B(Tags)
---C(Tags)
---D(Tags)

YodasMom
---B(Matted Poem or Song Lyric)
---D(Topper)
---E(Topper)

fanofthemouse
---B(Topper)
---C(Journaling Boxes)
---G(Topper)
---H(Journaling Boxes)
jennyL
–--B(Journaling Boxes)

KAMommy
–--A(Topper)
---D(Matted Poem or Song Lyric)
---F(Journaling Boxes)
---G(Embellished Squares)
---H(Embellished Squares)

Great!!
Quick question.. in my brain-storming of ideas on paper today that I'll test this weekend... Do you want the couples together or can they be separated?
For instance.. I have Donald and Daisy.. and 2 photo mats... can I do each of them an individual specific mat that coordinate... or do you want them both .. or can I do a combo of all that...or am I just making life too difficult? :confused3
I have an idea for Donald/Daisy individually but color coordinated...and than I have an idea for Mickey/Minnie together.. will that work???

Sorry if I'm giving you a headache.. I've got it and want to share it with someone! ;)

PrincessNancy96 said:
Great!!
Quick question.. in my brain-storming of ideas on paper today that I'll test this weekend... Do you want the couples together or can they be separated?
For instance.. I have Donald and Daisy.. and 2 photo mats... can I do each of them an individual specific mat that coordinate... or do you want them both .. or can I do a combo of all that...or am I just making life too difficult? :confused3
I have an idea for Donald/Daisy individually but color coordinated...and than I have an idea for Mickey/Minnie together.. will that work???

Sorry if I'm giving you a headache.. I've got it and want to share it with someone! ;)

I think a pair of coordinated elements would be fine. In fact, some of mine will probably be the same. As long as they look like they go together, they make a set, and that should work.

I rambled didn't I...I am very tired and I am going to bed...now...

KAMommy said:
I think a pair of coordinated elements would be fine. In fact, some of mine will probably be the same. As long as they look like they go together, they make a set, and that should work.

I rambled didn't I...I am very tired and I am going to bed...now...

Great!! Yes, they are a matching set and will hopefully work out the way I imagine on paper & in my mind!!!
Thanks for responding!!! off to work at school!

I have some ideas but won't get to start for a bit. I was thinking coordinated too but we'll have to wait and see what I end up with.

OK! cool :cool1:

PixieDust32 – A, C, D, E, F, G, H

But, where are the elements we picked? :confused3 I need to print them out.

PrincessNancy96 said:
No problem!! Glad to help!!! ;)

Wow, Nancy - have you got my back!!! We were taking DS to a "school's almost out" movie and just got in.

As an aside, would it help if the elements were posted on this thread? I will be glad to figure out a way to do that if y'all want me to.

KAMommy said:
Wow, Nancy - have you got my back!!! We were taking DS to a "school's almost out" movie and just got in.

As an aside, would it help if the elements were posted on this thread? I will be glad to figure out a way to do that if y'all want me to.

Just trying to help.. I was in a little after the post and thought if your day was anything like mine.. the last minute school activities are on a roll!!!
Yeah! :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: :yay:

Hey all, I just wanted you to know that I am leaving for the World soon. So, I won't necessarily be monitoring this thread for the next week or so. If you have any questions, I will catch them as soon as I can.

Have a great week!! :cool1:

Just wanted you to know.. I've got most my supplies and hope to start working on them this weekend.. We'll see how the week goes.. this server busy stuff is giving me a headache!! :)

I am done with 2 of my 3 groups. I had a template of my 3rd, but I need to putz with it some more before I am satisfied.

Boy, y'all are on the ball!!!!!

I just pm'd my address to everybody. Thanks for swapping!!!!!

I finished 2 sets of photo mats yesterday while waiting for the Holiday Sign Ups to finish!!! :teeth:

I acutally forgot about the shaker for G so I'm glad I looked at this again.. off to make sure I add it to my list!!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
I finished 2 sets of photo mats yesterday while waiting for the Holiday Sign Ups to finish!!! :teeth:

I acutally forgot about the shaker for G so I'm glad I looked at this again.. off to make sure I add it to my list!!!

I have had to print out everything I am in and I have the lists on my craft table.

You know, we all might be just a little bit insane!!! :crazy: But in a totally good way!

KAMommy said:
I have had to print out everything I am in and I have the lists on my craft table.

You know, we all might be just a little bit insane!!! :crazy: But in a totally good way!
I have the wall in the basement that has the list tacked to them and than a calendar with the dates for my completion goals on it...and DH laughs because I then have a list on the fridge with the swap names, dates due and my goal date.. he is always anxious to see if I succeed.. So far.. so good! :banana:

At the house I just pcked up I have a coarkboard with them all clipped together and the next to be done on top. I then have a list in my purse of the swap with what I am making incase I see cool items while out shopping. LOL and then I have a list with due dates in my everyday bag so I can decide what I want to work on that evening.

I hope to have something equally as organized at the new place. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter