DISmoms 4 - The Hunt for Jack Sparrow

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by karajeboo, May 23, 2012.

1. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

I am soo excited for May !!!!! Can't wait to get the details hopefully pretty soon !! I mean it;s only 78 days away !!!But who's countung !!!:rotfl2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. anewmac

anewmac Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

4. WannaBeADisMom

WannaBeADisMom WDW...it's my "happy place"....

Me too! :goodvibes and I think I DID take a picture of you two coming out of the water slide. If I can only remember how to use PhotoBucket..... :rotfl: Need some gingko myselfm, Drea!

5. englishrose47

I just checked out the color coordination and it is amazing !!!But where are the ITSK pix:rotfl2:

6. WannaBeADisMom

I did, I did....
    Before:
    [​IMG]

Ellen... or rather, Ellen's FEET :rotfl2: [​IMG]
    and Kara Jean sedately sliding down, waving to her fans :lmao:...
    [​IMG]

7. WannaBeADisMom

Will this one do? :rotfl2:
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    So sorry, Kara.... but I could't resist.....:rolleyes1

8. podsnel

podsnel <font color=blue>just skippin' around, amusing mys

I think she looks like she's talking on the phone! :rotfl: I will have you know we started at the same time (in case you have never been)- I was NOT exaggerating when I said it shot me out!! :scared: :rotfl2:

Thanks Joanie- Love them- NOT love on the ITSK, but love on the slide pics!

9. WannaBeADisMom

Sorry, Ellen... still figuring out the PhotoBucket features (did some editing). It's ITSK, not ITSE, right? :rolleyes1

10. englishrose47

Oh That is a true ITSK!!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

11. sskem96

sskem96 DIS Veteran

Wow, I can't believe I just read 65 pages in 1 sitting! Lying on the couch feeling lousy while DH is handling running the girls around to their evening activities, this was a nice distraction from my feeling of crappiness. I can't say it helped my stomach or head pain, but I think I will drift off to sleep peacefully dreaming about the boat. Err, I mean ship;)

12. anewmac

anewmac Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Lmao i love how Els feet are all that u see lol. And Kara looks like she's relaxing down lol

13. MAGICFOR2

MAGICFOR2 DIS Veteran

Aww, so sorry your CC day had to end. :sad2: I ddn't know that Cookie would make you a steak - note to self. Love the slide pics - especially Ellen's feet! :lmao: KJ, I didn't see the ITSK pic, promise. :goodvibes

14. karajeboo

karajeboo DISmom by land and by sea!

I think I was texting..... Or maybe updating on the DIS? Just chillaxin I guess.

That's because I sprayed your butt with cooking oil when you weren't watching..... :rotfl2:

Was it YOU I was texting while Ellen went pamming down the slide? I never go anywhere without Pam..... It's a chick's duct tape.

Well if you didn't see it, I think it's been quoted 27 more times!!!!! So surely you can catch it!!!! Did you notice the can of Pam?

15. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Holy cow that slide SHOT you right out!!!!

I know I won't ever be going on that one. :rolleyes1

16. englishrose47

If not it will!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

17. luvslikepi

luvslikepi DIS Veteran

Lilly is doing great. Grandma and Grandpa took us to Disneyland at the beginning of December which was a lot of fun but a lot of work. She's almost 7 months now. Hubs has been gone since October 1 and will have been gone 7+months by the time he finally gets home. We haven't been able to Skype because his internet connection where he's at is absolutely horrible. We've had to rely on two 15 minute morale calls and texting apps.

Can't wait to read more!

18. kid-at-heart

kid-at-heart DIS Veteran

I need booze help and what better place to ask than a DISmoms' trip report. :rotfl: I am a wine drinker so do not know what is a good liquor and what is a nasty one. In our liquor cabinet we have Absolut, Cuervo, a couple of Irish Whiskeys and a bunch of "cooking liquors". Suggestions please of what I should buy, family is coming and I want to be prepared.

Kate

19. Wicket's Mom

Wicket's Mom DIS Veteran

Sounds like you have a good start. You need some good Bourbon, maybe Jim Beam, Jim Beam's Red Stag is good, Jack Daniels or Maker's Mark. Rum is needed, Ronrico, Captain Morgan, Bacardi are decent brands. What about some craft beers like Guiness, Sam Adams or Leinenkugel? There are tons of brands.

20. karajeboo

karajeboo DISmom by land and by sea!

And a gin? I'm not a brown liquor drinker so I can't really help there, but we have lots of white. Vodka, gin, rum, plus some after dinner liquors like Baileys and Frangelico.

21. luvslikepi

luvslikepi DIS Veteran

Rum, and I highly recommend Captain Morgan...tis delicious!