DISmoms 4 - The Hunt for Jack Sparrow

i need to remember to not wear mascara that last day there. I hate leaving. I am dreading that last day even though it is nearly 45 days away. I am looking forward to seeing each of you. I do wish I would have been on this adventure.
Ditto to it all..

Yes I am! 3 more days til VWL! :thumbsup2 5 more days til I am back on the Dream- which I am VERY anxious to see again. Well, I am anxious to see it all- especially since we had another snow storm yesterday- I am VERY ready for some SPRINGTIME!!!!
Yeah its so close, cant wait to hear all about it Im so excited, when does the dream leave again, so i can watch you sail away? Make sure you tell us where you will be so we can wave at ya LOL!

No cruise- we cancelled because the dates did not work with Kara's work- Kara, Drea and I are staying one night at OKW May 2nd, then moving over to AKV CL for 3 nights with Lonnie & Laura- although Kara will be leaving after 2 nights there. Joanie will be down 4/30 with her DH- their kids are marching on Main St with the HS band. They are staying at BCV. And Drea arrives on May 1- staying at AS something- not sure which! But just til Kara and I arrive the next morning. ::yes::
AS Music.. yet after looking at Paradiso 37 I may go there for dinner and to build up my tollerance, then I may forget which AS im staying at too. Yall may need to come get me, if you see a gal passed out on the grass in front of one of the 3 AS hotels.. its me! Ill make a sign to put around me, "please return to the DISMOMS!"

So sad to see it come to an end. I agree that last breakfast always taste bitter sweet! :*( But so looking forward to your next trip report, and Kara's too!

Okay here is another mock up for this years trip!

drinko.jpg

Thanks for the great TR. Amazing as always. Can't wait to actually meet in December!

Love the logo for the new trip! Cant wait for the TR to start!

Ellen - for the best Nachos in Orlando, head to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville at Universal Citywalk. They come out piled like a volcano!

So sad to see the tears! :sad:

I'm gonna hang that sign around my neck like kindergarteners do lmao

Okay here is another mock up for this years trip!

drinko.jpg

That's GREAT!!!!

Thanks for the great TR. Amazing as always. Can't wait to actually meet in December!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Love the logo for the new trip! Cant wait for the TR to start!

Ellen - for the best Nachos in Orlando, head to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville at Universal Citywalk. They come out piled like a volcano!

So sad to see the tears! :sad:

Thanks for the nachos tip- I will remember that the next time I am in Margaritaville- but I always get their calamari there, so I guess I'll need to go with a group! :)

I'm gonna hang that sign around my neck like kindergarteners do lmao

YOU ARE SO FREAKIN FUNNY!!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2: I can't wait to laugh with you! :hyper:

CRdisMom said:
Oh just you wait then....:rotfl2::banana::banana:

Why do I have a feeling this initiation is gonna land me is Mickey Jail lol

Got caught up, hate to see this TR end. I just had to comment on the big snow, we missed it as DH & I were chillin' for five weeks in sunny Florida!

I love that you & Kara became such good friends from theses boards. Who says that all people that are met on the Internet are not so great?!

I know you will really enjoy your trip with Timmy. Have some great Mommy & son time!

Got caught up, hate to see this TR end. I just had to comment on the big snow, we missed it as DH & I were chillin' for five weeks in sunny Florida!

I love that you & Kara became such good friends from theses boards. Who says that all people that are met on the Internet are not so great?!

I know you will really enjoy your trip with Timmy. Have some great Mommy & son time!

Yes Kara likes her AXE murder!!!!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!