DISmoms 3! If the Tiara fits... 5/13-5/17/11 Complete! 11/8!

Oh - that Serenity is SO delish!!!!!!! Yum! Makes me want to be a bartender. Seriously! I was just thinking the other night how I would like to take a bartender course. May not be the best idea because I would probably have to taste EVERYTHING! :rolleyes1

Kuddos to you making those scallops. They sound wonderful!

So do it! I hear bartenders can make great $$$. :goodvibes

And you didn't try the scallops while you were there? :scared1: Ooohhhhh....PLEEEEEEEEZ go back!! They are ALL THAT!! :worship:

Another successful evening for "the most interesting moms in the world"

Walking down the boardwalk, crowds following them to see what they will do next - win a stuffed fish? Help with a Magic Trick? Give a new recipe to a bartender? No, they will indulge in interesting conversation at the coolest bar in the World, of course! After which they will stroll casually along, demonstrating their unlimited dancing and entertainment talents, always staying true to their roots - never forgetting it was all started by a Monkey!

So much fun to be had - so little time! :lmao:

Another successful evening for "the most interesting moms in the world"

Walking down the boardwalk, crowds following them to see what they will do next - win a stuffed fish? Help with a Magic Trick? Give a new recipe to a bartender? No, they will indulge in interesting conversation at the coolest bar in the World, of course! After which they will stroll casually along, demonstrating their unlimited dancing and entertainment talents, always staying true to their roots - never forgetting it was all started by a Monkey!

So much fun to be had - so little time! :lmao:

You really, really "get" us, don't you!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OMG!!! :scared1: I KNEW Davy Jones wasn't right, but I couln't think of who else it could be!! Henry the VIII I definitely am NOT!!! :rotfl::rotfl: OFF WITH MY HEAD!! I feel like I'm writing fiction now, lol!

This whole TR is fiction!!! I know I would never do the Macarena, Electric Slide, OR the Cupid Shuffle!!!! I am waaaaay too shy for something like that.....:rolleyes1

I will have you know, I am feeling armed and dangerous today. I have some ITSE pics, some ITSL pics and some ITSJ pics.......

Ready?
images

This whole TR is fiction!!! I know I would never do the Macarena, Electric Slide, OR the Cupid Shuffle!!!! I am waaaaay too shy for something like that.....:rolleyes1

I will have you know, I am feeling armed and dangerous today. I have some ITSE pics, some ITSL pics and some ITSJ pics.......

Ready?
images

i guess.......:eek:

Just don't forget whose name the Dream cruise is in....MISSY!:rolleyes1

oh lord!!

I think it was Evie and I that ran up there. I needed more "me" time. Stoopid stomach. I did love the blue zoo.... that app was awesome. I think I had the blue zoo. It was really yummy. I remember laughing so hard there. And making up some elaborate story about the wait staff and who was being friendly with who. I can't remember who I was talking to or if it was in my head. LOL

No more answers from Mayo at this point. I have to go back in Oct for more intensive tests. Grateful that Rochester is only an hour and half from here. They do agree that the pacemaker was the right thing to put in but they aren't saying what has it brought on. The positive thing is that I haven't had a major episode since I had it put in. So happy dance.

oh lord!!

I think it was Evie and I that ran up there. I needed more "me" time. Stoopid stomach. I did love the blue zoo.... that app was awesome. I think I had the blue zoo. It was really yummy. I remember laughing so hard there. And making up some elaborate story about the wait staff and who was being friendly with who. I can't remember who I was talking to or if it was in my head. LOL

No more answers from Mayo at this point. I have to go back in Oct for more intensive tests. Grateful that Rochester is only an hour and half from here. They do agree that the pacemaker was the right thing to put in but they aren't saying what has it brought on. The positive thing is that I haven't had a major episode since I had it put in. So happy dance.

I think it was maybe you and Joan- Lonnie & Evie were on the bench- I think Kara was with us too. I know we were all laughing and chattering as usual and then Lonnie & I got into a conversation, so I have no idea who was doing what then. I DO remember loads of laughing- but what else would I expect?:rotfl2:

I'm glad you have not had any episodes and that Mayp approves of your pacemaker. That is all a happy dance! :dance3: :hug:

You really, really "get" us, don't you!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Yes, I do! I'm always there in spirit with you, even if I can't do it live yet.

Ready?
images

Oh Oh!:eek:

i guess.......:eek:

Just don't forget whose name the Dream cruise is in....MISSY!:rolleyes1

:lmao:

oh lord!!

So happy you are on your way to getting answers!:hug:

ok.....so I am sittin here in this freakin library -

And I am getting all caught up on the further adventures of ya.........

Butpopcorn::.......

then I come to the previous page with you three doing the

"Hey HEY WE'RE THE mOnkEes....." song.

Um.......

well..........

It's like this popcorn::

I have never in my life let out such a big

BWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

laugh in my life!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: & :lmao:

T-h-e-n I just got promptly "SHUSHED!!!" by a whole slew of LIBRARY patrons!!

I pointed to the computer (trying in vain to blame it) but to NNOOO avail.

Rats!!

Ah well;).

Lovin' yer tr as alwayz.:)

T.T.F.N.

oh lord!!

Good to hear you are doing well.

I have never been to Blue Zoo but after seeing that appetizer it's a must do for next trip. I'm drooling over here!

ok.....so I am sittin here in this freakin library -

And I am getting all caught up on the further adventures of ya.........

Butpopcorn::.......

then I come to the previous page with you three doing the

"Hey HEY WE'RE THE mOnkEes....." song.

Um.......

well..........

It's like this popcorn::

I have never in my life let out such a big

BWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

laugh in my life!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: & :lmao:

T-h-e-n I just got promptly "SHUSHED!!!" by a whole slew of LIBRARY patrons!!

I pointed to the computer (trying in vain to blame it) but to NNOOO avail.

Rats!!

Ah well;).

Lovin' yer tr as alwayz.:)

T.T.F.N.

That's pretty funny! I don't think we've ever gotten anyone in trouble before! :rotfl: Sorry!! :rotfl2:

Good to hear you are doing well.

I have never been to Blue Zoo but after seeing that appetizer it's a must do for next trip. I'm drooling over here!

That scallop is definitely worth the trip!:thumbsup2

We were all up early to watch the space shuttle launch along with everyone else in town.

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3770.jpg

Or not....the cloud cover was so low, so while we could hear it was blast off on the TV, we could see nothing- oh well. It should have been RIGHT THERE-

IMG_3771.jpg

We all took our time getting ready, then went down to the Boardwalk- some wanted to shop AGAIN, the rest of us sat outside-

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

Then it was onto the bus, and soon we could really start having some fun in AK-

IMG_1675.jpg

We all made a beeline to get EE FPs, then decided to go grab some lunch at Y&Y if there was a table available. On the way-

IMG_1676.jpg

With no ADR, we were still seated in 20 minutes, so we thought that was excellent!

IMG_1677.jpg

Our very friendly server brought our cocktails- I had a Yak Attack-

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

We were going to order snocone tinis, but they don't have them anymore. :sad1: I ordered a BIG lunch, and I LOVED every bite! Shaoxing Steak & Shrimp - Skirt steak, tempura-battered shrimp, jasmine rice, stir-fried veggies, and chili plum dipping sauce. - $24.99

IMG_1683.jpg

It was all SO GOOD- my first time ordering that, but certainly not my last!

IMG_1684.jpg

We all shared some chicken wings-Thai Chili Chicken Wings - fried chicken wings tossed in a sweet Thai chili sauce, spicy Asian pickled cucumbers $8.99

IMG_1685.jpg

Evie had Seared Ahi Tuna - Chilled, sesame-encrusted ahi tuna, wasabi aioli, and sweet chili slaw. - $10.99

IMG_1686.jpg

Kara & Joan got Crispy Mahi Mahi - Filet of mahi mahi, Japanese bread crumbs, Cantonese sweet and sour sauce, jasmine rice and stir-fried veggies. - $20.99

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

Lonnie & Laura had Lettuce Cups - Minced chicken breast, chopped veggies, maple tamarind sauce, and crisp lettuce cups. - $12.99

IMG_1689.jpg

It was an excellent lunch, I have to say! (Other than Laura and the lettuce cups:sick:) It's such a shame the park always closes so early, because it really limits the ability to come here for dinner alot of the time (I wanted to book it for my upcoming vacation, but didn't feel like having dinner at 4pm, KWIM?).

IMG_1690.jpg

Up next- DISmoms get their ride on!

So the scallops are really that good? Who Knew? ......and I love scallops. So sorry I missed them. I will have to go back!

And no more snow tinis? Bummer! I am FINALLY eating at Y&Y in December - no matter what!!!! Your food and drink looks amazing! Fun morning.

Sorry you could not see the shuttle launch. I've never been there doing a launch or, if I have, the launch was delayed.

Great updates! Love the Y & Y pics. Change any one of those from fish to chicken or steak and i'm in! (I don't eat stuff that swims, as much as i wish i could!).

Love the Monkeees! Kara - where are those pics promised?

Crazy busy here this past week.... Jeff was out of town for a week and a half so I was doing the single mom thing....:rolleyes1

And PTO is kicking my starboard AFT this month! :rotfl2: I'll get them together soon though, and reply to all the LIES Ellen is telling again!

Your lunch looks delicious! I am so sad about the sno cone martinis!! Did they say why they got rid of them?

Too bad you couldn't see the space shuttle launch, but at least you can say you heard it...

Lunch at Y&Y - looks like a great way to start your day! :thumbsup2 What was the Yak attack? Looks delish!

Sorry to hear you couldn't see the shuttle. One my very first trip to Disney we drove over to Kennedy space center and got to see the shuttle lunch from the viewing area over there - it was one of the coolest things ever!:cool1: and a couple years ago we were able to see a a shuttle launch in the early evening from the TCC. I can't remember why we had a car and drove that day but I think it might have been the same night of the monorail accident :sad2:

I love Y&Y. My BFF and I split the lettuce cups last time and they were wonderful. Sorry to hear your group didn't enjoy them. Then she and I each had the seared tuna - yummo! I love traveling with her and her family because we love to split appies and just have those for a meal. Our DH's would never do that so it works out great for us :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear more about the trip!

So the scallops are really that good? Who Knew? ......and I love scallops. So sorry I missed them. I will have to go back!

I'm pretty sure you'll have another trip or two to go in the future...;)

And no more snow tinis? Bummer! I am FINALLY eating at Y&Y in December - no matter what!!!! Your food and drink looks amazing! Fun morning.

Yum- we looooooove Y&Y- no TIW discount, but they do give a 10% AP- not on those Yak Attacks, though!

Sorry you could not see the shuttle launch. I've never been there doing a launch or, if I have, the launch was delayed.

I think I did see it once, but it was years before I was a DIS freak and so I just watched the flame in the sky with everyone else- :rotfl:

Great updates! Love the Y & Y pics. Change any one of those from fish to chicken or steak and i'm in! (I don't eat stuff that swims, as much as i wish i could!).

Love the Monkeees! Kara - where are those pics promised?

YEA KARA....look at any pictures lately????:rolleyes1

Crazy busy here this past week.... Jeff was out of town for a week and a half so I was doing the single mom thing....:rolleyes1

And PTO is kicking my starboard AFT this month! :rotfl2: I'll get them together soon though, and reply to all the LIES Ellen is telling again!

Delusional accounts!! NOT lies!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter