DISmoms 3! If the Tiara fits... 5/13-5/17/11 Complete! 11/8!

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by podsnel, Jun 2, 2011.

1. podsnel

podsnel <font color=blue>just skippin' around, amusing mys

I think she may have said the machine kept breaking, but I'm DELUSIONAL so maybe we should let Kara answer that one...:idea:

Me too!! The grape was my favorite!!:sad1:

Rum....juice.....rum.....:rotfl2:

Me too! I wonder what happened next?? :upsidedow :hyper: :rotfl:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CRdisMom

CRdisMom DIS Veteran

Oh I didn't say I didn't love them...my intestinal tract had other opinons:rotfl2:

I had a blast. LOVE a yak attack. It is soooo good. I want one NOW. I was bummed about the snow cones. I think my facebook post for this meal was lunch...do you think we will eat food or just drink or something like that.

I will attempt to show what I remember from day....something about hunting for specific mickey hair clips.

4. kid-at-heart

kid-at-heart DIS Veteran

Wow Laura, you are the second person I have met who cannot eat iceberg lettuce but can eat other types of lettuce. The other person is my spouse. How are you with broccoli? That is the other no-no food. When we went to Hoop-de-doo I put on the restricted foods list, iceberg lettuce and broccoli. The chef came out to talk with us and said, “We were told you can only eat iceberg lettuce and broccoli and will prepare a special meal for you.” Luckily we were able to correct it to NO iceberg lettuce and broccoli and no special meal was needed.

5. CRdisMom

CRdisMom DIS Veteran

could you imagine what a meal of iceberg lettuce and brocolli? LOL....I think it has to do with the cellouse structure.

6. Wicket's Mom

Wicket's Mom DIS Veteran

What a fun time you girls had! Y&Y looks great, may have to try it sometime. It was awfully hard to do anything like that on our trip. Going with GDs & DIL was very rushed, we got our old butts kicked by the Mouse!:rotfl2:

7. anewmac

anewmac Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

food looks soo good.. must be this 2nd day of dieting killing me but i so wanna lick my screen

8. karajeboo

karajeboo DISmom by land and by sea!

Will you please post of pic of this? Cause I wanna see it!!!!! :lmao:

9. saintstickets

saintstickets DIS Veteran

Kinda wanna see this myself! I've heard of scratch-n-sniff in a magazine but lick-n-taste on a computer? :sad2:

10. podsnel

After lunch, it was time to use our FPs. But first, a little monkey lovin'

[​IMG]

Only 5 of us were riding, because Lonnie had an arm's length of excuses- I mean, reasons- why she couldn't....

Kara had to ride solo, because , well, quite frankly it was past noon and that's when Kara starts to get a little....ripe. :rolleyes1

[​IMG]

I was really excited to ride with Evie-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There doesn't seem to be any track-

[​IMG]

RAAAARRRRR!

[​IMG]

She liked it! Hey Evie!

[​IMG]

I don't know if you can see, but that's Evie & Me, Joan & Laura in the pic on the left. Kara's in the photo on the right in the back, airing out her armpits. :sad2:

[​IMG]

It was so much fun, we all got right back on the single riders line to go again-

ALL THE SINGLE RIDERS! all the single riders!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Surprise, surprise, there still didn't seem to be any track!

[​IMG]

I love that ride- especially when it doesn't stop on the way UP the mountain!

Next we went to ride Dinosaur-

[​IMG]

Open the door! Get on the floor! Everybody ride the DINOSAUR!
    [​IMG]
    Boom da boom akalakalaka BOOM! Boom da boom akalakaBOOMBOOM!

Notice how Joan has her head turned away from Kara..... :rolleyes1

[​IMG]

Traveling back through time-

[​IMG]

I was leaning as far away as I could, but it doesn't matter- A billion years ago or today, it all stinks the same...

[​IMG]

That's such a funny ride! Outside, we took a group shot, and, as you can see, I was so happy to be downwind of you-know-who-

[​IMG]

Up next- HOPEFULLY SOMEONE OUT THERE WILL UPDATE BESIDES ME! (Not that I've given anyone anything to write about, because everything I just wrote was absolutely TRUE!!). :angel:

I love you KJ....:lovestruc

11. CRdisMom

CRdisMom DIS Veteran

everything miss Ellen has written is completely true...I know this because I have no photographic evidence to prove her otherwise. LOL. Joan and I laughed sooooo hard on EE. It was AWESOME

12. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

:rotfl2: Oh - THIS is good!!!!! Thanks for the laugh! :thumbsup2 Kara - hopefully the guy next to you did not think you were a total loon!!!!

Great pictures on EE! I love that ride! I'm glad Evie liked it! :cool1: The pictures are even good from NOT the front row!

Your fun day continues!

13. dvc4life

dvc4life Disney is my Happy Place

Or the poor guy thought Kara was gonna stick her tongue in his ear! :lmao:

14. kid-at-heart

kid-at-heart DIS Veteran

Or he might have thought she was going to give him a wet willy. :lmao: For those of you who do not know, a wet willy is when you wet your finger with a lot of spit and put it in someone's ear. It feels.... GROSS!

15. karajeboo

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...... So in response to Ellen's latest post, I have but 1000 things to say......

[​IMG]

Wait, make that TWO thousand.....

[​IMG]

Since my photobucket is acting up, and downsized all my photos, I wanted to make sure you could clearly see the look of beauty.

And I'll beat her to it..... that look was NOT in response to my "ripeness."

I will be back with more.......

16. WannaBeADisMom

WannaBeADisMom WDW...it's my "happy place"....

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:
    ..oops!

17. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

Yeah - Good One Kara - Touche! :worship:

18. Mysteria

Mysteria I guess the tag fairies wings were clipped.

Dismom photo wars! :lmao:

19. podsnel

Wow Kara!! Awesome update!! Sooooo worth the month long wait!!:rolleyes:

Seriously? That's IT????? :rotfl:

20. podsnel

After Dino time, we walked over to the Dawa Bar-

[​IMG]

We had gone by a little earlier, and were sad to see there was no African entertainment. So we decided to drown our sorrows-

Lost on Safari-
    [​IMG]

I think this one is a Dawa Colada-

[​IMG]

Just as we sat down, the musicians came out to play-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And THIS time, when they were looking for dancers, they didn't just ask me (like last year) they asked us ALL!!! :dance3::dance3:

But Lonnie & Joan wouldn't dance. Kara, Evie, Laura & myself were all very happy to humiliate ourselves, however! So...Go US!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really LOVE doin that!! It is HILARIOUS!! I really have to get Timmy over there next trip because he is DYING to be chosen to go on stage....we all took a pic-

[​IMG]

And got into a conversation with one of the dancers....who asked me where we lived- when I said NJ, he started to tell me he was visiting NYC next month. And I think he mumbled something about me coming in to see him, but I pretended I didn't understand and waved good bye....

Laura then met a CM she knew who was hostessing for Tusker House, I think. Small world!

[​IMG]

Next, it was time for MORE shopping. There was soooooo much shopping on this trip. Anyway, Evie decided to put on a new hat-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

O.M.GEEEEEE!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Eventually we went to the bus, and back to BWV- time for a little break at the scary clown pool! Next!

21. karajeboo

I'll have you know I'm reuploading my pics to photobucket, hoping they won't be postage stamp size!!!!!! And you'd best hush or I'll pull out MORE ITSE pics!!!!!! I'm loaded this trip!