DISmoms 3! If the Tiara fits... 5/13-5/17/11 Complete! 11/8!

I am SOOOOOO excited!! PTA meeting is behind me- everything but meds and my make-up is packed (don't need toiletries, they're already there in my GORGEOUS purple Owners Locker! :love:)...Sean is actually LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.....I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!!:dance3::yay::woohoo::banana:

Isn't it amazing how you can go to WDW again, and again....and ALWAYS be excited just like you were a 10 year old and it was your first time? :)

Ahhh......In less than 24 hours I'll be at BCV...nice......:thumbsup2

Have a great trip Ellen! I was on our PTO board the last two years and I dreaded the meetings.

Summer is beautiful! She looks very gentle. I was asking because my husband complains he is the only male in the house, even our 4-legged child is a girl. Since I know you and Pods have three sons I was wondering if you were the only female in your house. Luckily you are not. :)

Thanks so much- she is very gentle! :dogdance: She is a great big love muffin- and it is VERY nice to have another girl in the house, but I think she's kind of a tomboy- but that's ok, because I am, too!

Your last update was great, but that picture of your dog is fabulous!!!!! Really, really great! What a sweet girl!

Thanks! She really is a sweet girl- I took the photo for a class I was taking- we had to bring in 8x10s- that was one of the ones I chose (the others were of my youth minister's daughter- she's cute, too! :cutie:).

Have an awesome time in Disney world. I still have a little over 4 weeks until I leave. I'll put links in my TR for you because you have to come back and read about Savannah and Charleston!

Oh- I know! I am really looking forward to that part of your TR- I know that one day, Pods & I will spend a LOT of time on HHI- it has everything I want in a vacation/temporary home/extended stay except cheap airfare! :headache: So those places are very high on my MUST do list- just haven't gone yet because......I don't want to leave HHI when I'm there. :cloud9:

Can't believe you guys made it through Star Tours. I can't WAIT to ride that. And I'm so glad your last meal was so much fun. That burger really looks good right now!

The salmon was good too!!! But.....I'll be having a burger tomorrow night...AND a kitchen sink- for dinner. :scared1: So much for healthy! :lmao:

Safe travels, Ellen! Have a fun and magical trip! Can't wait for the next trip report.

Hi Karin! :hug: Thank-you! How do you find time to read when you are so busy writing??? :confused3 :goodvibes TTYS-

Have fun on your trip!

Summer is so pretty, I love Goldens.

Thank-you! Me too! The breeder was Goldrush in Princeton, and she chose Summer especially for our family- well, especially for Sean- because of her kind heart and deep love for people. We treasure her. :goodvibes

Around here I've been the only female for years! We have four sons & a male dog. Our last dog was also male as was our cat. ;)

ahhh....It's good to be Queen....:laughing:

How do your boys get excused from school? Are they on a break?

NJ has a teacher's convention every November- (have you ever heard of NJ Week? It's when we all go to WDW because no one else has off, hoping for lower crowds and cooler temps than the summer) so they have off thursday & friday- they will miss 1/2 a day tomorrow,and a full day on Monday, although that's when we return. We have a friend who stays here, so the house will be fine- it's all good! :goodvibes

Sweet endings! :lovestruc Sorry it had to all come to an end, but it is only 6 months until you can do it again! Have a wonderful trip with your guys!

Thanks Tammie! And I KNOW!!! So cool that we finished right at 6 months! I just booked our ADRs- Sanaa our 1st night, Artist's Point for Saturday, and Kouzzina for brekkie before the cruise on Sunday. Lonnie, Joan & I are at BCV from Friday....Kara & Cammie are at BWV on Saturday.

I'm pretty sure it will be a little fun. :rolleyes:

Have a great trip Ellen! I was on our PTO board the last two years and I dreaded the meetings.

Thanks Kristi! :goodvibes I'm a meetng hater for the most part- but I became the President last year and I have since learned to love and embrace- seriously! I enjoy the meetings, I love the people I have the privilege to get to know, and we have a quick meeting, but there's sooo much info in that 45-60 minutes.

It's all good......:thumbsup2

I absolutely loved your TR and you have inspired me to organize an adult only trip to WDW (couples......baby steps)! :rotfl:

I also love Summer, this is our Golden, Zoe! (She is shaved down for our camping trip)

IMG_0315-1.jpg

Oh, and very jealous of your upcoming trip! :goodvibes

Great ending to your trip! Great you were able to go on Star Tours! How did you like it? That's too bad you missed DME but good you were able to get a cab easily. Great timing to finish up this TR just before you go on the next one1 Hope you have a great trip, can't wait to hear all about it.

I also have to say I love your dog, she is really cute! My MIL has a female Golden too, her name is Molly. :)

I absolutely loved your TR and you have inspired me to organize an adult only trip to WDW (couples......baby steps)! :rotfl:

I also love Summer, this is our Golden, Zoe! (She is shaved down for our camping trip)

IMG_0315-1.jpg

Oh, and very jealous of your upcoming trip! :goodvibes

Zoe is adorable!!! :lovestruc

It's alot of fun to go to WDW without your kids, you can do all those things you really have always wanted to try but maybe didn't because you were busy with your children- we have done a couples trip with Lonnie & her DH, Mike- it was a blast! :yay: I hope you have as much fun as we did!:goodvibes

Great ending to your trip! Great you were able to go on Star Tours! How did you like it? That's too bad you missed DME but good you were able to get a cab easily. Great timing to finish up this TR just before you go on the next one1 Hope you have a great trip, can't wait to hear all about it.

I also have to say I love your dog, she is really cute! My MIL has a female Golden too, her name is Molly. :)

We were all very impressed by the Star Tours updates- the 3D was very cool- I hope to ride a bunch of times this trip and see how many versions we can have fun on. :dance3:

And please tell Molly Summer says hello! :goodvibes

GUESS WHAT???? I'm going to DISNEY today!!!!! party:party:party:party:

Ellen - have a WONDERFUL trip. So wish I was back down there right now. You will love F&W this trip. It was really lots of fun and lots of great food & drink.

And I love all the dog photos. We also have a golden retriever named Tessa. Love that dog!

And again, enjoy. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Thanks ladies for sharing such a wonderful time with us! I think us groupies need to start a ticker for your next TR! :lmao:

Ellen - if you haven't left yet, have a great trip! I can't wait to read all about it! Also, i loved the photo of Summer, she's gorgeous!

I'm glad you made it on Star Tours! I can't wait! What's the height limit? DS hit 48" this summer, and can ride some of the larger coasters up here at CP, as well as Harry Potter!

Thanks ladies for sharing such a wonderful time with us! I think us groupies need to start a ticker for your next TR! :lmao:

Ellen - if you haven't left yet, have a great trip! I can't wait to read all about it! Also, i loved the photo of Summer, she's gorgeous!

I'm glad you made it on Star Tours! I can't wait! What's the height limit? DS hit 48" this summer, and can ride some of the larger coasters up here at CP, as well as Harry Potter!

My DGDs rode Star Tours twice, they loved it. I think the height was 42", Kelly is short & she was big enough for all the rides.

Hey there, DISmom Peeps! We are here at BCV- I hsve to say, Sean was NOT a willing traveler yesterday- it was rough and we thought for a while someone would be staying home (ok- PODS was the quitter who said that- I was DETERMINED and ignored the negativity)...but Sean is so happy now- he had the greatest time tonight on test track, and earlier today in MK on Buzz, the Tea cups and the speedway. He also has been swimming twice- last night in the BCV quiet pool and today at Stormalong bay- we are all so happy for him!! :love::yay::woohoo:

OK- finishing a glass of wine and then lights out! TTYS-A VERY happy Ellen:goodvibes

Hey there, DISmom Peeps! We are here at BCV- I hsve to say, Sean was NOT a willing traveler yesterday- it was rough and we thought for a while someone would be staying home (ok- PODS was the quitter who said that- I was DETERMINED and ignored the negativity)...but Sean is so happy now- he had the greatest time tonight on test track, and earlier today in MK on Buzz, the Tea cups and the speedway. He also has been swimming twice- last night in the BCV quiet pool and today at Stormalong bay- we are all so happy for him!! :love::yay::woohoo:

OK- finishing a glass of wine and then lights out! TTYS-A VERY happy Ellen:goodvibes

Yay for Sean!:banana::banana::banana: I'm so happy you were able to get him to travel and that he is having such a good time! Have a wonderful time and give Cammie a hug from me!!!

Thanks for checking in. I am sorry Sean (and family) had a rough start but I am glad you made it and that Sean now is enjoying his visit.

:goodvibes Kate

Glad things turned out well for Sean. Stormalong Bay is awesome. BC and YC are my favorite resorts along with BW. Hope you all have a great time. Looking forward to another TR when you get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter