DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part deux... we don't want an intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready, my mind is right...LET'S GET THIS!!!! Yeah, I'm feeling like a cheeseball. LOL It must be the lack of sleep. I can't wait and I'm sooo looking forward to the concert...and meeting Heather and Shelby!

My poor little guy had another rough night, so did Mama. I've figured it out though, I think. I gave him Sudafed last night and the night before and I'm wondering if that's not causing him to be restless. I didn't think about it, but when I take it at night, I'm a mess and can't sleep well. Tonight, he will NOT get Sudafed at bedtime.

Today I'm doing laundry and trying to get my house cleaned up. I'm not the good SAHM type with the clean house and all that. Nope...I spend way too much time on the computer and playing with the kids. My house is a DISASTER and not in the sense that my house is just a little messy but I say that anyway. No...it's bad this week. Laundry not put away, instead piled on a chair in the living room, toys not put away, junk mail piled up, Wyatt's discarded clothes in a pile by the door where he strips down every day etc. Sooo, today I'm trying to make things a little more presentable. LOL

Crystal - my eye feels a ton better, thanks!!

Erin - You're too funny!! I'm SOOOO excited I really get knots in my stomach thinking about it. I'm the same type of SAHM - the house is a mess! We're always running from one place to another, I feel like I live in my car. That's a mess too! So, you're not alone. But I did get the house all situated by yesterday because the cleaning lady came and cleaned everything.

24 hours from this moment we will be getting in the car to head to Baltimore with our friends. I'm going to FREAK OUT!!!

Please pray it doesn't rain!

I'm so worried about the rain. We were planning on parking at the arena, then walking to dinner and back. If it's raining, that will ruin the hair and make-up, even with an umbrella! Grrrrr. And if you notice, tomorrow is the ONLY day it's supposed to rain!!! This happened in Philly too! It was icky most of the day.

Erin - we'll just say a prayer that it rains VERY early or VERY late! Or during the show!;)

I can't believe you ladies are going tomorrow! I hope you all have a fabulous time! I wish I was able to go! :sad1: And guess what? One of my co-workers decided to switch their day off from tomorrow to today, so I actually would've been able to leave early! :furious: I'm glad she thought of it now! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the rain holds off for you in Baltimore! I need it to rain here because my car got attacked by birds! Ick.

At least I've got Friday!

We all need a little of this:
JoeGMThrust.gif

:rolleyes1

Time for me to start living vicariously through y'all!

Me TOO!

I wish I would have found the $ to meet them 5 Star when we went to Bossier City,LA. My 9yr old has came up with a few interesting questions to ask them. I am not sure I would get any WORDS out while I am in the same room with them. Maybe the Summer tour - I can "find" the $ to do 5*.

On a side note: (after seeing cruiserkaren post)
I did notice at the Bossier City concert there were ALOT LESS "potato" GRABS :confused3

Are any of you going to the preparty that the girls from insearchofnkotb are putting together?
Have a great time.

As I sit here wishing there was a way I could make it to the Baltimore show- I looked up the cruise, There are quite a few spots that have opened up. I still dont have $ to go on the cruise -but for any of you ladies that were really wanting to go but didnt get in the first time around you might want to take a look. And then we would have a Dis/facebook insider on the cruise to give us all the details. LOL

Again Living vicariously through you all that get to go.

Have a great day!

And then we would have a Dis/facebook insider on the cruise to give us all the details.

You already do! I booked the second they went on sale...part of the whole site crash back in January. I have to say I went a little extra crazy and splurged for a suite. It's my only vacation this year, though. I posted earlier that I'll be twittering (http://twitter.com/kterwin) from the time I fly to Miami until sailaway and then once we return to port. Of course I'll be taking lots of pics and give a full report once I get back.

Erin and Shelby I can't wait to hear about the concert! So excited! :yay:

We all need a little of this:
JoeGMThrust.gif

:rolleyes1

Karen - :lmao: That is a crack up! LOL

No cruise for me.....I've seen Titanic and Poseidon and those are images I just can't get out of my head. :scared1: My hubby said I could go but I just can't do it. I might be able to force myself to do a regular one but one packed with women all going crazy - that would make it so much worse for me!

Jenny - you'll be missed but you have your show on Friday! I'm sure it'll be a blast. Can't believe your co-worker switched after all. Grrrrr! How frustrating!

Check in after a bit, I need to pack for us and the kids! (they're staying at my mom's)

You already do! I booked the second they went on sale...part of the whole site crash back in January. I have to say I went a little extra crazy and splurged for a suite. It's my only vacation this year, though. I posted earlier that I'll be twittering (http://twitter.com/kterwin) from the time I fly to Miami until sailaway and then once we return to port. Of course I'll be taking lots of pics and give a full report once I get back.

Erin and Shelby I can't wait to hear about the concert! So excited! :yay:

I must have missed that I am sorry- I thought everyone just talked about going I didnt know someone was actually going
:cheer2: :cheer2: I am excited

Did I miss that someone else is on here that is cruising with the boys? I must have been brain dead that week. Sorry again!

Girls....I'm freaking out. I dropped the kids stuff off at my mom's house since she's going to pick them up from school tomorrow and on Friday. My outfit is already to be packed. But I still haven't decided on shoes...I think I'm wearing flip flops. I'm more concerned about the showers then the temp! :scared1: Today was sunny and 60 there but tomorrow will be 52 and drizzly. WONDERFUL... :scared:

Just placed my Dunkin Donuts order with my friend that's driving us up. (just a muffin) I won't be bringing my laptop but I'll have my phone so hopefully I can touch base with you guys while we're there!!!

Girls....I'm freaking out. I dropped the kids stuff off at my mom's house since she's going to pick them up from school tomorrow and on Friday. My outfit is already to be packed. But I still haven't decided on shoes...I think I'm wearing flip flops. I'm more concerned about the showers then the temp! :scared1: Today was sunny and 60 there but tomorrow will be 52 and drizzly. WONDERFUL... :scared:

Just placed my Dunkin Donuts order with my friend that's driving us up. (just a muffin) I won't be bringing my laptop but I'll have my phone so hopefully I can touch base with you guys while we're there!!!

Ahhhh Shelby I'm so excited for you. Have so much fun Okay?!?!?!? I want to wear flip flops too next Wednesday so I'm hoping for a weather warm up. Can't wait to see pics and hear all about meeting the guys. Give Heather and Erin a hug from all of here on the dis!!!!!

Have a safe trip and come home quick.

Just checked and there are still floor seats available. I think it was row 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!