DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part deux... we don't want an intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So jealous of you girls! Have fun! I still have a month to go:goodvibes

At this moment I am sitting here thinking about the guys as they are about two hours away from me right now.

Have fun Shelby, Heather , and Erin! Hopefully the weather gods will cooperate.

Jenny!! Row 12 center is still available! COME WITH US!!!!

I found the new thread! Yay! So i just found third row seats for Portland! I'm considering it! Now I just need to find someone to go with me!

Ha ha! Seriously! Long trip though :) I just found they have a special 4 pack of tickets. If you buy 4 they are only $24.75 plus fees each! And they are for the section right next to the stage. Maybe my friends will pay that!

I wanted to share my Valentine's Day story with you guys! You'll understand my logic! So DH is just the greatest most wonderful man! He's working his tail off (in fact he just got called out, he's on call this week!) so that I can take some classes to eventually teach. Well for Valentine's Day he bought me this fantastic laptop that I am using now! However my thinking was wait....that would have been two 5* tickets! Ha ha!

I can't wait to read about the 5* experiences! Anyone have an extra 2k for the cruise with me :)

Ha ha! Seriously! Long trip though :) I just found they have a special 4 pack of tickets. If you buy 4 they are only $24.75 plus fees each! And they are for the section right next to the stage. Maybe my friends will pay that!

Oh you gotta come I'm going to Portland!!!!!

Hey girls!! I'm up and showered, just have to dry my hair. And put my contacts in for the first time in several days...say a prayer that goes okay. I'm nervous that it'll feel uncomfortable or something. :guilty:

My bag is packed and I am ready to go!!!! We'll be on the road in 2 hours. Hold down the fort. ;) Facebook is easier for me than the Dis on my phone, so those that are on there will probably get some info. I'll try to update it after we meet the guys!!!!

Chat with you all soon!!! :grouphug:

Hey girls!! I'm up and showered, just have to dry my hair. And put my contacts in for the first time in several days...say a prayer that goes okay. I'm nervous that it'll feel uncomfortable or something. :guilty:

My bag is packed and I am ready to go!!!! We'll be on the road in 2 hours. Hold down the fort. ;) Facebook is easier for me than the Dis on my phone, so those that are on there will probably get some info. I'll try to update it after we meet the guys!!!!

Have a great time Shelby!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Give Erin and Heather :grouphug: from all of us!!!

Shelby and girls have fun, fun, fun!

give Donnie a little squeeze for me, just a little extra :crowded: and think "thats for Dana"

and then get out there and :dance3: :banana: :banana: :banana: !!

Travel Safe Girls :grouphug:

Jenny!! Row 12 center is still available! COME WITH US!!!!

I wish I could!! My boss seems like she's in a horrible mood today so I'm not even going to attempt it.

Have an awesome time!! You too Erin & Heather! Say hello to the boys for me! Tell them to call me and maybe I'll magically show up :laughing:

I must have missed that I am sorry- I thought everyone just talked about going I didnt know someone was actually going
:cheer2: :cheer2: I am excited

Did I miss that someone else is on here that is cruising with the boys? I must have been brain dead that week. Sorry again!

No apologies necessary. I didn't mean to make you feel bad!

I'm so excited for Shelby, Erin, and Heather it feels like I'm going to the concert. Why do I have butterflies right now?

La, la, la, la, la, la.....Tonight!

:lmao: Have fun guys. I'm excited for you all! I'll probably kill over when our concert gets here.

I hope you girls have so much fun tonight! I can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics! I'll be thinking about you tonight :goodvibes

Have any of you heard of projectNKOTB.com? Forgive me if it's been mentioned on here. Anyway, they are having a pre-concert party at Houlihan's in the hotel we are staying in across the street from the venue in Champaign. I'm just wondering if we should go to it (Karen?), or not. It starts at 4 or 4:30, but I was thinking we would probably want to hang out and see if we spot the busses and try for some facetime. But, we also have to eat sometime...... :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter