DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part 3... still goin' strong!

I'm sorry to the Donnie girls but I think his voice sounds terrible on that track. Stop smoking!

I agree! Donnie has never been the GREATEST singer & I think that song is just too "raw" lol

I agree! Donnie has never been the GREATEST singer & I think that song is just too "raw" lol

I adore Donnie, but I have never thought he was a very good vocalist. He has his place and lead vocals isn't it. That said, I actually think he sounds better than usual on this song!

When the guys all had their solo parts during the shows and he'd come out to sing Cover Girl I used to cringe. He has great stage presence but not the greatest voice. I just think on the new track he sounds like he's straining himself to hit the notes.

Hopefully he doesn't sing it with a Jamaican accent when he sings live, lol! :rotfl: Has anyone else noticed that he sounds Jamaican sometimes?

I blame 'Stay with me Baby'

LOL! :)

My BFF and I just got 4* tickets for the June 2 Boston show! We did the 5* thing last time around, and kind of agreed we didn't need to do that again, as long as we got decent seats. The whole Meet & Greet thing was actually kind of stressful. She lives in Boston (I'm in WI) and has always wanted to see them there. Can't wait!!!

LOL! :)

My BFF and I just got 4* tickets for the June 2 Boston show! We did the 5* thing last time around, and kind of agreed we didn't need to do that again, as long as we got decent seats. The whole Meet & Greet thing was actually kind of stressful. She lives in Boston (I'm in WI) and has always wanted to see them there. Can't wait!!!

We got our tickets too. We're going to the Philly show on June 15 and making a weekend out of it. It'll be me, my sister, and my two best friends - one has never been to an NKOTB show before so this will be a whole new experience for her. We scored lower level seats directly across from the stage. I'm hoping they'll come out in the crowd like they usually do :)

:wave: Glad to see this thread active again! Well, I did something crazy this morning! :hyper: I had bought tickets to Cincinnati on Saturday from TM. They were Sec 1 floor (which was the left side of the stage, facing main) row R. I was ok with them, but kept looking at the layout thinking I really wanted closer. Well, this morning, I went on TM and looked at the Platinum seats (again!) and they still had some Sec. 2 (middle section facing main stage) row B dead center seats. I couldn't help myself! :rolleyes1 So now, I have to hope my other ones I bought sell! My husband will kill me! :scared1: But I'm so excited! I kept trying to convince myself I was happy with the other seats, but I really wasn't. I feel greedy, but I can't help it when it comes to those boys :laughing: So, now I'm trying to convince Karen to buy one of the seats that were right next to those on there :thumbsup2

As for the song, I like it a lot, of course, but I'm not in love with it. I am a Donnie girl all the way, but I've never thought he had a great singing voice! I'm afraid of what this is going to sound like live! :rotfl2:

:wave: Glad to see this thread active again! Well, I did something crazy this morning! :hyper: I had bought tickets to Cincinnati on Saturday from TM. They were Sec 1 floor (which was the left side of the stage, facing main) row R. I was ok with them, but kept looking at the layout thinking I really wanted closer. Well, this morning, I went on TM and looked at the Platinum seats (again!) and they still had some Sec. 2 (middle section facing main stage) row B dead center seats. I couldn't help myself! :rolleyes1 So now, I have to hope my other ones I bought sell! My husband will kill me! :scared1: But I'm so excited! I kept trying to convince myself I was happy with the other seats, but I really wasn't. I feel greedy, but I can't help it when it comes to those boys :laughing: So, now I'm trying to convince Karen to buy one of the seats that were right next to those on there :thumbsup2

As for the song, I like it a lot, of course, but I'm not in love with it. I am a Donnie girl all the way, but I've never thought he had a great singing voice! I'm afraid of what this is going to sound like live! :rotfl2:

Awesome!

We haven't bought tickets yet. Now that dates are changing and shows are being added, I'm afraid to make plans to leave SA until the entire schedule is released! :rotfl2:

I just realized with going to the show in Philly Boyz II Men will be playing in front of their home crowd. Nice!

Oooh, I've seen NKOTB last year during their NKOTBSB tour.

I think I was a bit too young to have actually known them back in the days, and I'm a true BSB fan :p hehe
So I did only went to the concert to see BSB again.

I didn't knew any of the NKOTB songs :scared:
Only "Tonight" had a familiar ring to it, but that was it.

They had a good vibe on stage, people yelled a lot more when they were on, lol.

Unfortunatly, I have to say, they didn't convert me, and I'm stil a true BSB fan, hehe ^^

I just realized with going to the show in Philly Boyz II Men will be playing in front of their home crowd. Nice!

We are going too...and our seats friggin BLOW! We are in the upper level. I'm so mad about it! My friend isn't a ticket getter...next time, I'm not letting her. LOL

We are going too...and our seats friggin BLOW! We are in the upper level. I'm so mad about it! My friend isn't a ticket getter...next time, I'm not letting her. LOL

There are 4 of us going and if I wanted seats together we would've been in the upper level. I got 2 seats in one row and 2 seats in another directly behind and was able to get lower level. We should meet up! :)

So I just need to share this here. My best friend, the one who lives in Boston that I'm going to the concert with in June, is going to some fundraiser thing that Jordan is participating in on Saturday night. Her assistant at work knows someone who knows the Knight's, and got them VIP tickets. Apparently one of the "perks" of the VIP ticket, is that there is this photo booth, and you can go in it with Jordan. Crazy, huh? She's on the quieter side though, and is freaking out about how awkward that would be, and what she'd say to him.

So I will be living vicariously through her updates on Saturday night! If she sends me photo booth pictures, I will share them here!

So I just need to share this here. My best friend, the one who lives in Boston that I'm going to the concert with in June, is going to some fundraiser thing that Jordan is participating in on Saturday night. Her assistant at work knows someone who knows the Knight's, and got them VIP tickets. Apparently one of the "perks" of the VIP ticket, is that there is this photo booth, and you can go in it with Jordan. Crazy, huh? She's on the quieter side though, and is freaking out about how awkward that would be, and what she'd say to him.

So I will be living vicariously through her updates on Saturday night! If she sends me photo booth pictures, I will share them here!

Hope she has a great time!

I have been to this event the past two years and he is very sweet and very approachable at the party. Tell her not to worry!

I have been to this event the past two years and he is very sweet and very approachable at the party. Tell her not to worry!

So I've been getting the play by play from this event all night, and I am soooooo jealous! She's killing me. I will see if I can post the pictures.

Jordanandlisa_zps318204c6.jpg

422c3cf2-5324-4dbc-a8c0-07251df09166_zps8cddc473.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter