DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part 3... still goin' strong!

I'm actually just kind of "meh" about that...but a shared tour is better than no tour, right?

Based on the video i saw before it was taken down, I would say the other two are the openers, so I love this way more than the NKOTBSB tour!

I am super excited. I agree, Heather, it looks more like NKOTB will be the headliners and the others will open for them. More like their original reunion tour with the Jabba's and Lady Gaga. Now just to wait for dates on Tuesday, can't wait. I need to plan our summer vacation, but I can't until dates are released. Hubby is getting a bit frustrated.......

I won't lie....I'm planning my trip home this summer around tour dates! I'm going to try and go to as many as dates as possible! It's been almost 3 years since I've been to a show! Crystal....we need to make some plans!

I actually had a dream last night that I was going on the cruise! We inherited some money from DFIL and I had to stop myself from using part of it to book it! If I had a friend to go with I'd be on the boat!

I'm super excited about this tour!!! I just hope they come nearby! I'm sure they will...I have The View DVR'd for tomorrow since I'll be at work, but I'm sure I'll get the highlights from Twitter & Facebook. LOL

Somebody PLEASE write on my FB wall between now and tomorrow morning and remind me to DVR the View lol. Because I'll forget. And you girls are good.

So exciting to see some action in our lifeless little thread! Happy View watching everyone!

I haven't watched the View yet because I'm at work but my sister filled me in. Looking at the dates it's up in the air between NJ and PA. Philly is on a Saturday so the temptation is to go there, tailgate, and stay over for the night. Plus I can possibly see Shelby if she goes :)

We are going to the Minneapolis show since I had planned to be in the Midwest during that time. Maybe Houston. DH is getting ready to deploy again, though, so I have to figure out who will take the girls overnight since its 3 hours away.

So, I'm not too active in this thread like most of you...but I just had to share how EXCITED I am for this tour!

My friend and I got our 5 Star package this morning. We'll be seeing them in Boston on June 2. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Now, bring on the new music!!!

We're doing Mohegan Sun, possibly New York and definitely Boston. It's three shows in one weekend. But thanks to Elena I have been talked into going from CT to NY and just making a fun weekend out of it. Sooooo excited. I could not believe the prices of the VIP packages this year. I did it once and that is enough for me. I'm hoping for after parties again with this tour. That is when I got most of my Donnie time anyway. On the last tour he stayed at the club forever and we spent quite a bit of time with him. Hoping for a little more of the same this year. But I'll be happy with just the shows. Bring on the summer!!!!

So, I'm not too active in this thread like most of you...but I just had to share how EXCITED I am for this tour!

My friend and I got our 5 Star package this morning. We'll be seeing them in Boston on June 2. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Now, bring on the new music!!!

Hey there! I just noticed that you are in Maine. Where are you in this freezing cold tundra??? I am on the mid-coast just north of Wiscasset. I cannot believe how cold it is lately. I am ready to pack up and move South after the last couple of days. Nice to have a fellow Mainer as a Blockhead on this board :cool1:

Thoughts on the new song?

I like the chorus, I am sure the rest will grow on me. It's a REALLY different sound.

hmdavid said:
Thoughts on the new song?

I like the chorus, I am sure the rest will grow on me. It's a REALLY different sound.

Hmmm...love the chorus, still getting used to the rest- but, yes, i will love it...

Where can I find it? I know they premiered it on Seacrest but that man is the devil so I didn't listen.

Check the NK Facebook page. I think they posted a link. I'm still not sure about this song, but I'm happy they have tried a new sound. It really reminds me of Joe's solo stuff.

Anyone score good presale tix?

Check the NK Facebook page. I think they posted a link. I'm still not sure about this song, but I'm happy they have tried a new sound. It really reminds me of Joe's solo stuff.

I found it. It reminds me of something the Wanted would sing. Not exactly their style but I don't hate it.

hmdavid said:

Hmmm...you're right, it kinda does- and I'm a huge joe fan, and love all his stuff, so that explains why I like it!

Yes, it does sound like Joe's stuff! It's not as smooth as songs from The Block, but I don't mind it. Like I told Melody, they could sing the phone book and I'd be like, "I like it, it's good!" :laughing:

Melody and I only have one show close to us, Cincinnati. She is definitely going. I will more than likely go, but not getting tickets until it gets closer. I hate buying tickets months in advance. I don't know what will be going on 6 months from now!

Glad to see some activity on this thread!

Crystal, a whole NKOTB weekend? So jealous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter