Disboutiquers Part 10 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan really likes the "double" spinnys now- so here are some pics from our weekend.

marymorgananddanielle.jpg

and

jasmineandmorgan.jpg

The characters all LOVED Danielle in the matching outfit.
She is just adorable and the outfits are way cute.

DANG IT!!!!! I JUST MISSED PAGE 1!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................;)

Same happened to me, I stayedup real late to see if I could be on the first page, and now look how far back from page one I am LOL!

I'm always confused when I hear people say they couldn't find the new thread. I always put a link to it on the last page of the old thread, I would think that if you just followed the links you would get to the new thread? :confused3

Does anyone have suggestions on how to make it easier? I have been planning on updating any of the old threads that I can with the links to all the new threads, but I'm not sure that would help.

This was totally MY own issue. . . .

1. I was out of town taking (failing) the bar exam
2. When I got back for days I didn't get the emails for my thread subscriptions, so it was a while til I was like: "there is no way no one has posted in all of these days". . . so then I went through and found the old thread in my subscriptions and then looked towards the end and found the new one. . .

It wasn't that it was hard to find it is just that I lost track of where it had gone!

THANKS for being concerned!

Moms of potty mouth kids!:rolleyes1

I wouldn't stress over it. Just tell them that it is important to speak well so you don't embarras yourself! Kids sem to relate to that.

We've had temps down in the 30's over the last few evenings but I think the cold front is leaving. It has been chilly during the day unless you are directly in the sun. Yesterday at around 10 it was only 48 degrees. I would definitely pack in layers. We have been having "colder than normal" temps.

I made the move. I'll try to be around more. I have been having a tough time between sick and tired and depressed and it has put me behind in school work and I am really feeling like I can NOT do this (finish my degree) I know how much it will let everyone down but I seriously have NO concentration. It's been since the start of the semester. I have GREAT intentions but I sit down to the work and feel completely overwhelmed and ADD ish. UGH. I sometimes have the same trouble w/ sewing, even though I enjoy it. :confused3 I am going to talk to my OB about it next week at my appt.

I have never gone out on Black Friday. If I had friends or sisters like Denise it would probably be fun but I think we are going to see what kind of sales are out this year. I think Joann's is NOT having $.99 flannel it's gonna be $1.49 or something BUMMER but I'm gonna need to stock up for diaper sewing. Luckily our JA's is in the same shopping center so DH can check out Target while I go to JA's. We try to stay out of Walmart but if they have what I'm looking for we may need to make a trip their first thing.???

Well, I have 2 article summaries for Psych and an essay for tomorrows Am. Govt. class that I have GOT to work on. UGH, I wish I could concentrate.
..t.

Sorry you are feeling so sick Tif. I know that it can really beat you down physically and emotionally. I vomitted for 9 mos. w/ both of my girls. Zofran really helped w/ Drew. I hated taking something but it was becoming way too much too handle.

Hopefully you will be feeling better soon! You need to be better by January so you can come meet Drew and I!:woohoo:

Just this fall while my Mom was visiting the doorbell rang right after I put Lilly down for a nap. Grace ran to the door going "Oh S--t!" Nice! Right in front of my Mom who questions my vocabulary anyway! That will teach me! Needless to say I got lots of nasty looks about that!

RIght now though her favorite phrase is "that's jacked up". Just what I want my 5 year old saying! She got that one from my DH so that is his fault but I am getting her to not say it even though there aren't any "bad" words in it, it's just not pretty coming out of a little one's mouth. Now if I could just get my DH to watch his mouth they might have a chance!

Sorry you are feeling so sick Tif. I know that it can really beat you down physically and emotionally. I vomitted for 9 mos. w/ both of my girls. Zofran really helped w/ Drew. I hated taking something but it was becoming way too much too handle.

Hopefully you will be feeling better soon! You need to be better by January so you can come meet Drew and I!:woohoo:

The vomiting thing sucked! I had it really bad with Grace but Dr. Stites wouldn't give me anything (don't you use her too???). I even lost 15 pounds initially with her during the pregnancy and only ended up putting 3 pounds on total. Threw up every chance I had! It kind of got to the point where I almost wasn't bothered by it anymore, I was just used to it! I finally stopped puking at about 37 weeks and then it started coming out the other end, KWIM? :rotfl: Sorry if that is TMI!!! I guess maybe since I was "fluffy" to start out with she wasn't worried? And I never got dehydrated or anything. And Grace always measured out okay and ended up being my biggest baby at 9 lb. 1 oz.

Get better T!!

Did you see the rumored Walmart Ads? Do you think they are true?

What ads? There are only 2 things I have in mind that would drag me out the door that day - assuming I could find someone to stay with Zoe. I want to get a portable DVD player (our old one stopped working) and some kind of video game system... if it's a really good price. I doubt I'll be able to buy the game system this year but I'm still looking just in case.

The vomiting thing sucked! I had it really bad with Grace but Dr. Stites wouldn't give me anything (don't you use her too???). I even lost 15 pounds initially with her during the pregnancy and only ended up putting 3 pounds on total. Threw up every chance I had! It kind of got to the point where I almost wasn't bothered by it anymore, I was just used to it! I finally stopped puking at about 37 weeks and then it started coming out the other end, KWIM? :rotfl: Sorry if that is TMI!!! I guess maybe since I was "fluffy" to start out with she wasn't worried? And I never got dehydrated or anything. And Grace always measured out okay and ended up being my biggest baby at 9 lb. 1 oz.

Get better T!!

Yep! Dr. Stites gave it to me. I was throwing up so much that my throat was bleeding. How old is Grace? Drew will be 7 in January and it was a very new drug at the time. I spent several thousand dollars on it, but I swear it was worth every penny! I didn't take anything w/ Riley and I lost a ton of weight when I was first preg. Maybe there just wasn't anything at the time.

I do remember throwing up so much that I just had to deal w/ it and go on. My sister freaked out when I barfed up a do-nut in the sink and went back for another one! A girls gotta eat!:laughing:

My kids were huge even w/ all of the barfing!!!!! Riley was 8 lbs. 10 oz. about a month early. Drew was 9 lbs. 14 oz. 3 weeks early. So obviously even when you are getting sick that baby gets what they need!

Get better T!!

Ugh! I threw up the worst with my second! I totally blame Tim...for many reasons!;) When I was pregnant with Katie, me and Tim were fighting...how should I put this...we were not dating because I was MEAN! and freaked out about being pregnant and not married! So, I spent most of the pregnant time I was puking alone. He never had to hear it. After we got back together, he would joke that he never got to hear me puke...he felt left out!:confused3 So I starting getting sick about a week after I got pregnant and it never stopped...I even threw up during labor! It was bad...but it was all Tim's fault!:snooty: With Timmy, the last one, wasn't really sick at all. Just tired a lot! I wanted to sleep the entire pregnancy away!

What ads? There are only 2 things I have in mind that would drag me out the door that day - assuming I could find someone to stay with Zoe. I want to get a portable DVD player (our old one stopped working) and some kind of video game system... if it's a really good price. I doubt I'll be able to buy the game system this year but I'm still looking just in case.

Does Zoe have a nintendo DS? I know it's not a big system, but in my experience she's at the age where lots of her friends will start having them. The kids can play some of the games together when they both have one. Riley and her friends sometimes just sit on her bed and play w/ them.

Right now Nintendogs and Princess peach are her faves!

Hello all I was just wondering if any of you know when Joanns is opening on black friday. But my first stop is going to be the Disney store at midnight. Then Khols at 4:00 hopefully then joanns then kmart. My dh is starting to get the look of an empty wallet on his face. But i only want certain things from certain places. :rotfl: :lmao: So I think.:rolleyes1 :confused3

Wouldn't miss it.

Fortunately I am not puking. But I am nauseous most of the time. Food isn't appetizing and then I dont' eat for hours which makes it worse so I eat and then get sick again 3 bites in so I don't wanna eat anymore. And I am tired ALL the time.

LOOK...See, I'm supposed to be doing homework.
...t.

Yep! Dr. Stites gave it to me. I was throwing up so much that my throat was bleeding. How old is Grace? Drew will be 7 in January and it was a very new drug at the time. I spent several thousand dollars on it, but I swear it was worth every penny! I didn't take anything w/ Riley and I lost a ton of weight when I was first preg. Maybe there just wasn't anything at the time. I remember Dr. Stites saying that Johnson County babies were always big babies! My next two were Texas babies and they were only 7 lb 14 oz and 7 lb 1 oz so they were much smaller!

I do remember throwing up so much that I just had to deal w/ it and go on. My sister freaked out when I barfed up a do-nut in the sink and went back for another one! A girls gotta eat!:laughing:

My kids were huge even w/ all of the barfing!!!!! Riley was 8 lbs. 10 oz. about a month early. Drew was 9 lbs. 14 oz. 3 weeks early. So obviously even when you are getting sick that baby gets what they need!

Grace is five, so it was around at the time. Like I said, I guess I was healthy enough and so was she so it wasn't a worry! Maybe Dr. Stites didn't sympathize with me about it! Darren used to get mad when I would throw up! Boy is that helpful. I would throw up every time I put a toothbrush in my mouth and gag the whole time I was brushing my teeth. He actually asked me to go and use a different bathroom since it was making him sick to watch me. I used a kind of birdie finger gesture to convey my feelings for him at that moment :rotfl: :rotfl2: ! No wonder my kids have potty mouths! It was actually the only moment in time that I didn't worry about what I put in my mouth. If I wanted it, I ate it. Too bad that I only ate noodles cooked in broth and plain bagels for about 6 months! But after that I packed it in! But the weight wouldn't go on (AND THIS IS THE ONLY TIME IN MY LIFE THIS HAS HAPPENED!!!!!) so I just kept on eating! It was kind of nice I have to say. The next two pregnancies I was nauseous and sometimes sick but nothing like with Grace.

I kinda confuses me too. But, I guess it depends on if the person is using their subscription or is just looking on the family board to find our thread. I think some people don't really use their user control panel they just scan the board to find the thread. Since it is usually near the the top of the board people get used to just clicking on it there. So when it's not at the top they think they've lost us. Well that's just my thought on the issue, I really don't have any suggestions on how to fix it, I think the bold letters and links that are provided should be sufficient.

Thanks for your insite Anna, I hadn't thought about people not subscribing! I just don't want to lose anyone!

Morgan really likes the "double" spinnys now- so here are some pics from our weekend.

th_marymorgananddanielle.jpg

The characters all LOVED Danielle in the matching outfit.

LOOOOVE IT!!! Heck, you could post a picture of Morgan in a paper bag and I'd be happy just to see her smiling face. Although, I'm guessing if you dressed her in a paper bag and took her picute, her face would be somewhat LESS than smiling!

We've had temps down in the 30's over the last few evenings but I think the cold front is leaving. It has been chilly during the day unless you are directly in the sun. Yesterday at around 10 it was only 48 degrees. I would definitely pack in layers. We have been having "colder than normal" temps.

I made the move. I'll try to be around more. I have been having a tough time between sick and tired and depressed and it has put me behind in school work and I am really feeling like I can NOT do this (finish my degree) I know how much it will let everyone down but I seriously have NO concentration. It's been since the start of the semester. I have GREAT intentions but I sit down to the work and feel completely overwhelmed and ADD ish. UGH. I sometimes have the same trouble w/ sewing, even though I enjoy it. :confused3 I am going to talk to my OB about it next week at my appt.

I have never gone out on Black Friday. If I had friends or sisters like Denise it would probably be fun but I think we are going to see what kind of sales are out this year. I think Joann's is NOT having $.99 flannel it's gonna be $1.49 or something BUMMER but I'm gonna need to stock up for diaper sewing. Luckily our JA's is in the same shopping center so DH can check out Target while I go to JA's. We try to stay out of Walmart but if they have what I'm looking for we may need to make a trip their first thing.???

Well, I have 2 article summaries for Psych and an essay for tomorrows Am. Govt. class that I have GOT to work on. UGH, I wish I could concentrate.
..t.

Aww, T. sorry you are feeling depressed! :hug:

As far as the morning sickness goes, I only threw up with Arminda and Lydia, but with Corey I was queasy constantly. I lost 15 pounds the first month I was pregnant. I put it right back on though! Make sure you are drinking enough, you don't want to be dehydrated! Can you eat saltines? That's what I had to do with Arminda and Lydia, little nibbles on a saltine cracker every now and then. I loved being pregnant though! Even with all the pain and icky feelings! You will get through this. Do what you have to do for yourself and the wellbeing of your baby and don't worry about what everyone is going to think.
:hug:

I love Black Friday SHopping too - and now I have DH coming along with me for the past few years! My best friend and I go over our lists, and although we dont actually shop together, we stay in touch via our cell phones!!

Did you see the rumored Walmart Ads? Do you think they are true?

I love that mickey dot fabric too - why would they stop making that? I got some at the Joann's in Bigfork, MT - when I was out there for our Camp Promise trip this summer - I wanted to get it all, but DH wouldnt let me get more than 2 yards - said we would go back on the way home - well you guessed it it was all GONE!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to sew some clothes for the kids...Im trying to get gutsy enough to try the preppy pleated skirt - has anyone tried it? Any tips??? I also would like to do doll clothes and then try to figure out the totebag crayon thing...Im just not the greatest at spacing the places for the crayons - any tips???

How DARE your husband not let you buy the entire bolt!!! I think that we should make it a Disboutiquer rule! If you see Minnie Dot, you MUST buy all of it! Tell him I said so! :thumbsup2

I love teh preppy pleated skirt!!! I had never done a pleated skirt before, and Carla has this template thing that you use to fold and press the fabric that really makes it easy! NO MEASURING! I have also made the flouncy skirt she has in the pattern, it is REALLY easy to do! I havent' tried the gathered one yet, but it looks really cute too!

Same happened to me, I stayedup real late to see if I could be on the first page, and now look how far back from page one I am LOL!

This was totally MY own issue. . . .

1. I was out of town taking (failing) the bar exam
2. When I got back for days I didn't get the emails for my thread subscriptions, so it was a while til I was like: "there is no way no one has posted in all of these days". . . so then I went through and found the old thread in my subscriptions and then looked towards the end and found the new one. . .

It wasn't that it was hard to find it is just that I lost track of where it had gone!

THANKS for being concerned!

Ok, I see! I was worried, like I told Anna, I just don't want to lose anyone!

Get better T!!

Oh noooooooo Benita, that's not too much information at ALL! :rolleyes1

We can all be thankful you didn't launch into a story about HOW you got pregnant!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I tease because I care! :hug:

Ugh! I threw up the worst with my second! I totally blame Tim...for many reasons!;) When I was pregnant with Katie, me and Tim were fighting...how should I put this...we were not dating because I was MEAN! and freaked out about being pregnant and not married! So, I spent most of the pregnant time I was puking alone. He never had to hear it. After we got back together, he would joke that he never got to hear me puke...he felt left out!:confused3 So I starting getting sick about a week after I got pregnant and it never stopped...I even threw up during labor! It was bad...but it was all Tim's fault!:snooty: With Timmy, the last one, wasn't really sick at all. Just tired a lot! I wanted to sleep the entire pregnancy away!
Ok,we will all blame tim with you!

HEY TERESA!!!! DID YOU NOTICE WE BROKE OUR MOST EVER ONLINE ON THE GIVE BOARD TODAY!!!!:cool1:

YES!!!! I was just going to come over here and post that!!!!!! I am also really excited that you noticed!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I made it over!!

Hugs and prayers for those who need it.

What do you do to sub to the thread???

Sue

Thanks for your insite Anna, I hadn't thought about people not subscribing! I just don't want to lose anyone!

LOOOOVE IT!!! Heck, you could post a picture of Megan in a paper bag and I'd be happy just to see her smiling face. Although, I'm guessing if you dressed her in a paper bag and took her picute, her face would be somewhat LESS than smiling!

Megan? Who is Megan?:confused3

Goooooood LORD ladies. I don't sign in for 6 measly hours and I'm already 6 pages behind!!! I'm here safe and sound...going to read!

Thanks for being my moving buddy Crystal!

You know she meant Morgan, miss smarty pants. The very Morgan that my Lily and I need to hook up w/!!!:thumbsup2 Especially now that I have a super comfy minivan to cruise out there in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter