DISApalooza 2011 – DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams Unlimited Travel December Event Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations for signing up everyone. I feel your excitement.

At work last night, I told one of my only Disney friends that likes Disney about this super event. And she is planning on making reservations with DU for her family, too.

I can't wait for the rest of the tickets become available for those not able to sign up for DU, so that I can try to sign up, too.

Ray :)

We'll be at AKL (Kidani) from 12/4 - 12/14, so we WILL have to get together. I've noticed that there are several podcast type events during that time. I wonder if folks from here are going to those too? I've never met anyone in person, so I'd like to meet EVERYONE, podcasters and fans alike. Husband is always mortified by the fact that I will (and do) talk to everyone - I have never met a stranger. I'm Southern, it's what I do. :laughing:

I plan to go to most of the All Ears weekend events, in addition to WWoHP (I hope!). :)

Oooohhh! :goodvibes

I hope there are some tickets left over for the non-DU peeps. :cloud9:

:cool1: Signed up! :cool1:

I wonder what day the live Podcast will be? My ADR window is in a few days. I don't want to schedule anything that might interfer.

I'm SO excited about my trip! This will be the first time I'm at WDW without my kids! My Mom and sisters will be joining me! Can't wait!

Hey Skip - now I have another reason to really want to get in for this! I could meet you in person! We could have a little "Fans of Leo" support group meeting..."Hi, I'm Jenni and I'm a fan of Leo's...". :cool1:

Awesome! We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. :) Cant wait to meet you and talk TWiT.

I am totally clueless when it comes to Harry Potter, but I love DIS parties!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Pete and Walter, I think!

I think it would be a great idea if someone created a Power of Ten, Give Kids the World donation site, in honor of Pete and Walter's wedding.

I just registered and paid too!! :cool1: I will finally be a part of all the fun I'm always hearing on the podcast!! I'm beyond stoked! :banana::banana::banana:

I am totally clueless when it comes to Harry Potter, but I love DIS parties!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
You have just over 6 months to read a Harry Potter book or two (or seven!) - or watch the DVDs! It has been years since I read the first few books, and I really ought to start over.

All signed up & confirmed!! :D

BTW, to those who haven't read/seen HP yet, you have plenty of time! I didn't get into HP until early November, and by mid December I had seen every movie & read every book. It's addicting! :wizard:

Oooohhh! :goodvibes

I hope there are some tickets left over for the non-DU peeps. :cloud9:

I hope you get to go Michele!!

All signed up & confirmed!! :D

BTW, to those who haven't read/seen HP yet, you have plenty of time! I didn't get into HP until early November, and by mid December I had seen every movie & read every book. It's addicting! :wizard:

I hope you get to go Michele!!

Woot! Yay! good for you Heather! You have a trip thru DU?

Sometimes having a timeshare in FL sucks. :eek:

I can only hope there's enought o go around. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter